• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

1new6
    1new6

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

server will almost definetly come up tommorow the only thing we are working on right now is permisions for hero chat because we need it for rp and it is imposible to rp without it. also we have all day off for the next couple days for thanksgiveing so we can work more on the server.

-see you all in the morning

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

CupCwake
    CupCwake

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

Whats the server IP?

Wretchedrom
  • Minecraft: Wretchedrom

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

We arent allowed knowing until it's up. Also, I still am looking forward to the server but its kind of ridiculous how long it's taking... it's frustrating that every day we get "It's most likely going to be up tomorrow!" Like... you should have set an actual date to open so we all dont have to constantly come back here seeing if its open just to find out it might be open tomorrow,

Posted Image

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin

come718
    come718

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostWretchedrom, on 20 November 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

We arent allowed knowing until it's up. Also, I still am looking forward to the server but its kind of ridiculous how long it's taking... it's frustrating that every day we get "It's most likely going to be up tomorrow!" Like... you should have set an actual date to open so we all dont have to constantly come back here seeing if its open just to find out it might be open tomorrow,
trust me its not easy opening a server for the first couple days we were working on just being able to get in to the server now were working on makeing the server playable. i get that you think were just being anoying by saying that the server will come up tomorow and it dosent but me and 1new have been working full time to get the server runing. if we thought that it was even a posibuility people would be able to rp then we would open the server but right now (unless you feal like useing global chat to rp with people right next to you and creepers blowing up the entire place) its imposible to rp on it.
me and 1new have tomorow of from school so we will be working to get this server up and chances are it will open up. we dont whant to give any promises since if somthing dose come up and the server cant open then some people will rage.

please be patient for the server to open and thanks for waiting so far.

omarthuneibat

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

well you made me hyped for this server

Posted Image

Wretchedrom
  • Minecraft: Wretchedrom

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

View Postcome718, on 21 November 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

trust me its not easy opening a server for the first couple days we were working on just being able to get in to the server now were working on makeing the server playable. i get that you think were just being anoying by saying that the server will come up tomorow and it dosent but me and 1new have been working full time to get the server runing. if we thought that it was even a posibuility people would be able to rp then we would open the server but right now (unless you feal like useing global chat to rp with people right next to you and creepers blowing up the entire place) its imposible to rp on it.
me and 1new have tomorow of from school so we will be working to get this server up and chances are it will open up. we dont whant to give any promises since if somthing dose come up and the server cant open then some people will rage.

please be patient for the server to open and thanks for waiting so far.

I have been patient and still am going to haha. I realize it is difficult to open a server I have opened many myself, and if you are having troubles with only the hero chat than you should at least get some of the more "active" people on this thread to come help with the building of territories so that's one more thing to check off your list instead of doing one thing at a time.

Posted Image

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin

thekillerfangs
  • Minecraft: Hillierpride

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

so excited cant wait for it to open ive got my house all planed out, im hoping to form to a group and create a village with diplomatic rule
White
You value law, order, community and light.  You love to protect the social order and the rule of law.  At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic.  Your symbol is a sunburst.  Your enemies are black and red

omarthuneibat

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

View Postthekillerfangs, on 21 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

so excited cant wait for it to open ive got my house all planed out, im hoping to form to a group and create a village with diplomatic rule
i might join ye!
maybe phoinix accepts humans or elves........maybe.....

Posted Image

thekillerfangs

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

if you guys need help building their are plenty of people who have offered to assist that way you only need to worry about the plugins and whatever else instead of the rp cities and towns

oh yes omar defiently i will welcome people of all races into my Community many will be given ranks and serve law, power and Posperity
White
You value law, order, community and light.  You love to protect the social order and the rule of law.  At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic.  Your symbol is a sunburst.  Your enemies are black and red

nochyotaco
  • Minecraft: nochyotaco

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

Hey i have complete payience for the server as long as it doesnt blow up b4 it is even up and running XD

omarthuneibat

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

View Postthekillerfangs, on 21 November 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

oh yes omar defiently i will welcome people of all races into my Community many will be given ranks and serve law, power and Posperity
sweet

Posted Image

Sgt_Pepper101
  • Minecraft: Sgt_Pepper101

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

I might join but I have a question.
You said that if your character dies you have to make a new one. So do you have to make a new app to get accepted again?
I would survive 24... minutes, in a creeper Apocalypse.

FTWin01Gurl
  • Minecraft: FTWin01Gurl

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

When we get up and running, could we see a forum?

View PostSgt_Pepper101, on 21 November 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

I might join but I have a question.
You said that if your character dies you have to make a new one. So do you have to make a new app to get accepted again?

I think you only have to re-do the IC part.

Sgt_Pepper101

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

Ok one more question.
Do you have to create a skin to show what your character looks like?

thekillerfangs

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

well sgt pepper if you can already find a skin that fits your ic description then you can use that one but being an rp server they do ask that your skin match your character so if their isent already one you will need to make a skin that matches your character
White

Sgt_Pepper101

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

View Postthekillerfangs, on 21 November 2012 - 04:29 AM, said:

well sgt pepper if you can already find a skin that fits your ic description then you can use that one but being an rp server they do ask that your skin match your character so if their isent already one you will need to make a skin that matches your character
Ok thanks. I'll get on that!

thekillerfangs

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

bump
White

nochyotaco

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

wooh cant wait 4 this to cum out!

come718
    come718

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

k just woke up lol i will make a builder app in a sec also to answer sgt, you only need to repsot the ic secton for your char and yes you need a skin to match your char if you cant find a skin that matches your chars description use this link. http://www.minecraft...63852147789.png

also as a finall note i dont whant to sound harsh but if any builder spawns things and keeps them for his char it will be an instant perm ban.

nochyotaco

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

thats not harsh thats just being legit man

btw illprob apply for the builder