• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

UnKnown_Player
  • Minecraft: UnKnown_Crafter

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

APPLICATION CLOSED

Hi there!

I just started a new server running Vanilla Minecraft v1.4.4
It is a small server and I am now looking for a couple of players that feel it's time to mine some blocks.

I would like to add a couple of friendly faces and the only restriction I got, is that you are 16 yo or older.

If you are interested, please fill i the small application below, either here on this forum thred or send me a PM.

Cheers
UnKnown_Crafter

Why I should choose you above everyone else:

Have fun, and play fair.
Welcome!

Register or log in to remove.

vegan166
    vegan166

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Profession (In game): Woodsman
Why I should choose you above everyone else: Well, to be straight you don't have anyone else. But anyways, I've played on the most prestigious RP server and I've been looking for a small server to settle down in. Please, consider accepting me.
IGN: vegan166

Spikycat
    Spikycat

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: spikycat323

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Profession: Playing minecraft Posted Image
Why should i choose you above everyone else?: Because i really enjoy Minecraft; especially when it's with my friends. I have also been looking for a really good minecraft server for awhile, and i hope this is the one Posted Image

EDIT: My IGN is DanteSZ
Posted Image

Skene
    Skene

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Minecraft: JX_OWL

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Age: 13(I know you only accept 16 and older, but im mature and u only know if u try :))
Profession: Mining
Why should I choose you above everyone else?: because I am really mature and I love vanilla servers to play on. I want to coop with some people and would be happy to help with any server projects. I know im young but please consider me :). If not, its cool.
Posted Image

TheExelot
  • Minecraft: TheExelot
  • Xbox:TheExelot

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Profession (In game): All that we call MineCraft
Why I should choose you above everyone else: I am friendly, Dont grief, Can prank somethimes and (not meant ego) I am a nice person to hang out with
~TheExelot

Spikycat
    Spikycat

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

App for my bro and friend:
Profession: Building
Why should i choose you above everyone else?: First of all, i'm not a griefer. I like to help out in the community, and just really want to find a great survival server. This seems like a nice one, so far. IGN: spikycat323
My friends app:
Profession: Mining
Why should i choose you above everyone else?: Because my sexy will rub off on you. IGN: haven0808
Posted Image

TheRedfernator
  • Minecraft: TheRedfernator

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

Profession (In game): Good at redstone, enjoy making huge community projects with a passion, not so keen on pvp, and will try and create original pranks, (friendly of course).
Why I should choose you above everyone else: Been looking for a more permanent solution for my multiplayer gameplay as most of the other servers i play on shut down, due to lack of interest or loss of funds. You should pick me as I am a mature, (hopefully) funny guy who will do the right thing and contribute to other people in their time of need :3
Posted Image

UnKnown_Player

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

Wow.. I want to thank all that applied. The application for this server are now closed (for the time being).
I have to let a few on at a time couse I'm not sure how the server will hold up.

If everything goes well, I will come back soon.

Thanks

Regards
UnKnown_Crafter

Spikycat
    Spikycat

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

Wait... What's the IP?
Posted Image

Skene
    Skene

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Minecraft: JX_OWL

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Were we all accepted or...
Posted Image

UnKnown_Player

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostSpikycat, on 17 November 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Wait... What's the IP?

You got PM

Spikycat
    Spikycat

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

I tried to join, but it said i wasn't whitelisted :(
My IGN is DanteSZ

EDIT: Oh wait... i just realized i changed my password, so you might have to whitelist me with [email protected] instead xD

Thanks for all the help! From what i saw when my bro was playing, it looks like a really cool server!
Posted Image

TheExelot
  • Minecraft: TheExelot
  • Xbox:TheExelot

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

I dont got any PM's. Does this mean im not accepted?
~TheExelot

extwo2
    extwo2

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Please, do not join this server. For the server I did so much work, the nether hub ect. But they banned me

Unknown, if you are reading this, I am very angry and I would give this server out of ten a -1.

You monster

UnKnown_Player

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

View Postextwo2, on 21 November 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

Please, do not join this server. For the server I did so much work, the nether hub ect. But they banned me

Unknown, if you are reading this, I am very angry and I would give this server out of ten a -1.

You monster

First off, you lied about your age. You're NOT 16, wich I clearly stated that you had to be and you have more than once showed a very imature behavor.
Seconly, You are lying again. You havn't done anything major on my server.
And thirdly: You are showing me once again, with that post, how imature you are.

If any one else reads this, extwo2 is 11, NOT 16, he lies about it he spams in chat and he nags.

So extwo2 maybe you should think about being honest in the future? That will save you from situation like this.

MrEphenstay

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Profession (In game):  Miner, Woodsman or Builder (I have no specification just do what I feel is needed)
Why I should choose you above everyone else: You should pick me because I’m a very dedicated builder who will stick through projects until their closing, I am also a very social person either in chat or in a skype chat.
IGN: Piggymasu