Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Stable, fun adult server 18+ only

smp

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

zorrothefox

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Small, warm community of grownups.  Semi-vanilla, monsters set on HARD, creepers do block damage.  We keep up with the latest versions of the game as soon as they are available on bukkit.  Minimum plugins, minimum lag.   We do have a live dynmap.  

This world has been up since January 2012 and there are no plans to take it down, though we do expand it from time to time.  You will be astonished at some of our builders, everything in strict survival.   No whitelist; you can be authorized to build after you log on.  Come by and take a look!

Griefing is almost unknown among us; the last instance I can remember was months ago.  Griefers and thieves are immediately ejected and the damage repaired via logblock.  If you're tired of dealing with immaturity and you're tired of having your builds griefed, this is the place for you.   Don't be surprised if everyone runs up and gives you stuff as soon as you are authorized.

mc.digstraightdown.com

Map: mc.digstraightdown.com:8123

Register or log in to remove.

zorrothefox

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Check rules in spawn when you arrive.

TeamPotatoes
  • Minecraft: MaXcReeePer990

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Im 14 i dont like all the other servers with little immture kids let me join please

KrloOs
    KrloOs

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 876 posts
  • Minecraft: KrloOs

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

if you're able, please don't hesitate to join this server, it's the best of the best!

PS: I'm glad to be back :D

msmayflower
  • Minecraft: MsMayFlower

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Communication error?

pookshuman

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

im undr 18 but i am real mature i promise i wont grief you can i join plz??!!

Noreg
    Noreg

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

"no mods that affect gameplay" Does this include Rei's Minimap? Cause in my opinion, it doesn't affect gameplay at all. I like to ask this, because I got kicked from a server for using it earlier.. Posted Image

theRazi
    theRazi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

I also get "communication error" when I try to join :/

zorrothefox

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Rei's minimap is fine.  We're just trying to keep out stuff like x-ray.  :P

zorrothefox

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

I'm having some trouble logging in at ALL servers.  delays mostly.  The session servers at Mojang were attacked yesterday, and were down for a while.

zorrothefox

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

You are very welcome back, KrloOs!  We missed you!

AnneliY64

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

I want to join, I am adult and your server seems perfect for me, but when I try to connect it says "cant reach server" What is the correct IP?
My IGN AnneliY64