• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

What should I build?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Sonic_Fizz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Hi, so I've been getting bored of Minecraft recently to the point where I just don't play on it anymore. So I was thinking, why don't I get other people to suggest things to build? Just reply telling me what you think I should build - nothing impossibly hard, by the way, and NO PENISES (I know what you guys are like xD). It can be either a building on its own or a room added onto another building. I'm doing this on survival, so just getting all the materials will be pretty fun. When I've built something, I'll post a screenshot.

Thanks!

Register or log in to remove.

Akif_the_minecrafter
  • Minecraft: King_Akif

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I wasn't going to say Penises. (Awkward) You should build a castle or a hotel. Something big and fun to build. I'm building them now.
Posted Image

Sonic_Fizz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Thanks for your suggestion! I'll get to work when I'm not feeling so lazeh :P

WolfieDarkBlood
  • Minecraft: Wolfie_DarkBlood

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

try building a castle

feel free to check out my channel: http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Sonic_Fizz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I'm almost definitely going to do a castle someday, but for now I was thinking to start off simple as I need to collect all the resources first.

erntcariu_ua12_me
  • Minecraft: chrisman6761
  • Xbox:Sorry

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Go mining and find a mob spawner (if you haven't found one already) and setup your own mob xp farm. I just set one up and it works great!
Posted Image

Sonic_Fizz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Thanks! I've thought up a pretty elaborate plan for one, and I'm gonna put it into action as soon as I find a spawner and have the materials.

erntcariu_ua12_me

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostSonic_Fizz, on 17 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Thanks! I've thought up a pretty elaborate plan for one, and I'm gonna put it into action as soon as I find a spawner and have the materials.
Good luck sir! I went mining for hours, and could never found one, then one day, it just suddenly "appeared." And the best part is, it was a skeleton spawner, so unlimited arrows, bones, and bows xD
Posted Image

Sonic_Fizz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

I'm using a transparent texture pack to find one, just so I don't build my house too far away from it and not be able to get to it. And also I need to make sure it's not a spider spawner, because 1. Spiders creep me out and 2. My plan for the spawner won't work if it's spiders :(

erntcariu_ua12_me

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

View PostSonic_Fizz, on 17 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

I'm using a transparent texture pack to find one, just so I don't build my house too far away from it and not be able to get to it. And also I need to make sure it's not a spider spawner, because 1. Spiders creep me out and 2. My plan for the spawner won't work if it's spiders Posted Image
Oh you cheap banana. Anyways, what exactly is your plan? I would like to see what this elaborate grinder is ;)
Posted Image

Lilplayah101
  • Minecraft: Lilplayah101

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Make a system of tree-houses in a Jungle biome.