• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

AgentCraft PVP | 24/7 | Epic Staff | Good Community | Grief / Raid | Join the fun now! |

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Superluke120

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hello, and thank-you for taking your time to look on my post, AgentCraft PVP Is a good server, with good admins. The theme is to raid, grief and PVP. But it's no ordinary server, around the map you can find treasure chests, etc. There is sometimes awesome drop partys. It has some Higgity Giggity moments but overall is very advanced and awesome. The staff are awesome. They are always quick to respond, and whenever I log on, there is Always a member of staff on. There is epic Donation Packs.

=======================================================================================
You are supposed to hunt down enemy factions, raid, grief there base, they do the same to you. Trust is one of the most important thing, because scamming is aloud. You need to trust someone before you let them join your faction, they might be a enemy spy! I hope you enjoy AgentPvP, thanks
=======================================================================================
IP Is 46.253.203.249

Please, just give this server a try! <3

Seeya on soon! <3

Register or log in to remove.

Cheftastic
  • Minecraft: Cheftastic

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Pretty neat server. I'd reccomend it if you like a decent sized faction pvp server
Cool signatures are too mainstream for me.