• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Monstercraft Gone

monstercraft gone closed offline monstertke human odoglane mis-management penguinfrosty

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Marv1ntheMartian

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

What will I do know? MonsterTKE closed the forum today saying "Due to mis-management Monstercraft will no longer be able to continue. It was fun while it lasted. -MonsterTKE" I have made friends on this server and would like to get in touch to find out where they will now be playing. I know Human had plans for another server but I dont know the name?

Register or log in to remove.

lennertoss

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

Why do you post it here?

hockey234100
  • Minecraft: Hockey234100

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Well, I'm always here. PM me. Sadness is all I know now ;(

Posted Image

World of Warcraft, RIFT, Smite, LoL,Minecraft

Youtube: GamerHaste

Steam: Hockey234100/Haste

Servers: Shotbow, The Hive, Hypixel

ryencool
    ryencool

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

If anyone has any suggestions for a back up server similar to monstercraft let me know please. I had been playing on there for 2 years and now its just gone :(..I loved the people, plugins, style of play etc...any help would be great. All the huge server Im finding suck..

hockey234100
  • Minecraft: Hockey234100

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

View Postryencool, on 22 November 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

If anyone has any suggestions for a back up server similar to monstercraft let me know please. I had been playing on there for 2 years and now its just gone Posted Image..I loved the people, plugins, style of play etc...any help would be great. All the huge server Im finding suck..
If you would like to still play on Monstercraft, go to 174.52.130.117 we recently were forced to switch hosts. Please feel free to come join us once again. -Odog

Oh yeah.

Posted Image

World of Warcraft, RIFT, Smite, LoL,Minecraft

Youtube: GamerHaste

Steam: Hockey234100/Haste

Servers: Shotbow, The Hive, Hypixel

Jurrek1996

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostMarv1ntheMartian, on 17 November 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

What will I do know? MonsterTKE closed the forum today saying "Due to mis-management Monstercraft will no longer be able to continue. It was fun while it lasted. -MonsterTKE" I have made friends on this server and would like to get in touch to find out where they will now be playing. I know Human had plans for another server but I dont know the name?

Well, MonsterTKE and Josh got into a fight, and MonsterTKE removed everything.

Posted Image

QuinnLord
  • Minecraft: QuinnLord

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

USE http://quinncraft.websitetoolbox.com/ to stay in contact.