Latest News Article

ODALAR [PVP][TOWNY][ANCIENTRPG][CLASSES][DUNGEONS & BOSSES][MATURE 16+]

server pvp towny new mature class classes dungeon ancient rpg

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BusguyTom

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

Summary:

Odalar is an RPG server; including classes, dungeons, and bosses for all players! Players can challenge the world, surviving alone, or join one of the numerous towns. Towns provide a community, housing, public services, shops, as well as safety. Everyone gets to choose and level up in a single class which will decide their possibilities and effectiveness in battle. Our AncientRPG plugin will allow for the creation of daring dungeons with dastardly bosses as well as other role-playing elements including separate health amounts and health regeneration based around your chosen class, so choose wisely!

Classes:

Only Fighter, Rogue, Mage, and Healer are available from the beginning. From there you must level up by breaking blocks and fighting to branch out and even eventually combine classes! Each class gets its own set of spells that are gradually unlocked as levels are gained. Selecting a subclass offers new spells.

Posted Image

Towny:

The Towny plugin allows players to acquire Gold; our server currency. This can be spent at shops for items or given to other players in exchange for services. Players also have the option to save up and buy a town in which they will have full control over. Ally with other towns and be a peaceful trading post, or be a city of brigands who pillage and plunder; the choice is yours. Being a mayor is great, but while you're saving up it's wise to be a simple citizen. Join a town and assist it in rising to greatness. Towns offer a sense of community as well as protection from monsters and other players.

Plugins:

• AncientRPG - Adds Races (coming soon!), classes, player-made dungeons, a new health system, and custom spells/skills.
  • Towny - Described above.
  • Lockette - Allows protection of chests, furnaces, doors, etc.
  • DeathChest- Places your items in a chest of your choosing upon death.
  • EpicBoss - Allows for boss monsters to populate the world.
  • iConomy - Creates a server economy and currency.
  • ChestShops - Allows players to create shops with chests and signs to buy and sell items.
  • Essentials - All of the basic server/administrator tools.

Server Rules:

As this is a mature server and you are expected to uphold a socially acceptable moral code. The rules are generally known to anybody who plays on a Minecraft server. Our staff keeps a watchful eye over all community affairs. If you do something you shouldn't, you will be caught and reprimanded. We have a low tolerance for rule-breakers, so I recommend that you ask a staff member if you have any questions regarding what you should or shouldn't be doing. On a separate note, this is a semi-RP server. You are allowed to be "evil" to a certain degree given it is in your characters nature. But please refrain from being blatantly ignorant.

IP: 66.135.48.93:26465

Register or log in to remove.

Andrewsuth
  • Minecraft: andrewsuth

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Exactly what I've been looking for! I have some work to do now, but you'll see me in a few hours.

mtornar
    mtornar

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

Would love to join, unfortunately the server is not upgraded to 1.4.4 yet.

Bob_killz
  • Minecraft: bob_killz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

When are you upgrading it to 1.4.4 this server looks really awesome like a true rpg server
IGN: bob_killz

BusguyTom

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

View PostBob_killz, on 17 November 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

When are you upgrading it to 1.4.4 this server looks really awesome like a true rpg server
IGN: bob_killz
Not sure, sometime this week, i went back to 1.4.2 by downloading the jar file but other than that its an awesome rpg server we're currently looking for somebody to start a pirate thee city

View PostAndrewsuth, on 17 November 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

Exactly what I've been looking for! I have some work to do now, but you'll see me in a few hours.
I'll be on for the rest of the night to help you get added to a city and get started

nwetherill

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Outdated? Posted Image thats sad
well i will try downgrading, I would love to play

nwetherill

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

oh wow, it is a 1.4.2 server, could you please work on getting it to 1.4.5 :)

Turabi3
    Turabi3

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Minecraft: Turabi4

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Connection Refuse error