2 replies to this topic

hollisd
    hollisd

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Hello all,
I have recently released a new minecraft server, Room 120. (mc.minecraftroom120.com if you want to check it out). Anyway, I desperately need a good server banner, and possibly other graphics made before I can start heavy duty advertising and getting info about Room120 proliferating throughout the web. I need a simple banner that says:

Room 120

PVP / Survival  / 24/7 / Economy / Bounty System / Biome Teleports

IP: mc.minecraftroom120.com

It would be great to get a color scheme containing blue, as well as possibly Room 120 text that is filled with pictures of minecraft blocks. These are just ideas I have had but do not have the technical skills to carry them out. I have tried with many programs but cannot create anything decent.

Screenshots are at www.minecraftroom120.com if you need to glance at those for inspiration.

I could give donator rank or possibly higher for help with this banner or any other graphic art for Room 120. Donator perks are listed at the Spawn. I think this server has great potential, please let me know if anyone could throw together a server banner. It would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if further information is required.

Thanks!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Grippers
    Grippers

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

What are the dimensions of the banner you need?

hollisd
    hollisd

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

468x60 is default banner size I believe so that would be best. Thanks for your interest!
Posted Image