• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Looking for builders and mods!(maybe admins) No apps required!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bakalove

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

We are a just started server (although we are setup) we need a bunch of builders(still survival) to help get the server going and all around make it more fun We have a unique mix of economy and straight up survival! There is MCMMO to keep things interesting and a bunch of other fun plugins to make ur survival experience just that much more survivable. We also have a city that you can strive to get a plot in. its a huge honor to get into this area!

PLEASE!!! DO NOT COME ON AND BEG FOR ADMIN/MOD if we think your  great which you probably are we will automatically promote you also PLEASE read the rules there important for the safe keeping of the server.

Server IP: 142.4.61.58:25569

Register or log in to remove.

chebzereli

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

IGN: chebzereli

exp: i have some building and redstone exp. I am am going to be an admin in another server so ill have some exp at being a admin

ELLAMELLA
  • Minecraft: ELLAMELLA

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Could i pleasebe admin?I really like tis server and i have had admin experience..
Oh hi, fancy seeing you here, enjoying the stroll of the forums?

bakalove

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

Please people be semi mature if your joining this server!

ELLAMELLA
  • Minecraft: ELLAMELLA

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

yuck!this server is horrible. I asked if they can read my post, and they did, and they said'You need to strut all your stuff'
im telling all my firends this is a horrible server.tey were also being mean to me.
Oh hi, fancy seeing you here, enjoying the stroll of the forums?

bakalove

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

View PostELLAMELLA, on 17 November 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

yuck!this server is horrible. I asked if they can read my post, and they did, and they said'You need to strut all your stuff'
im telling all my firends this is a horrible server.tey were also being mean to me.
Lol u spammed my chat box complaining that you couldnt be admin really grow up >.<

Nervo
    Nervo

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Minecraft: NervosX

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

View Postbakalove, on 17 November 2012 - 03:04 AM, said:

Lol u spammed my chat box complaining that you couldnt be admin really grow up >.<
Exactly.

bakalove

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

We are still looking for some players we have plenty of positions available :D (we do not give creative)