• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Total Cereal's Survival Server!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

TotalCereal

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

This is the official thread for the Total Cereal's Survival Server. It is a 24/7, white-list only, mostly vanilla server for viewers of my Twitch channel to play on. I am looking for mature, respectful players ONLY! I do not want players who grief, beg for items or OP, or disrespect other players in any way.

Server info

-18 slots-

-24/7-

-Normal difficulty-

-Survival mode-

-PVP is off-

Rules

-No griefing-

-Must be mature, respectful and polite, this includes language used-

-No use of unfair mods such as x-rays-

-No stealing-

OPs

These are trusted players that I have chosen to help moderate the server. You will NOT receive OP if you ask for it.

talq
taintedmx
flodarien
lee_sda

White list Process

Due to reason of griefers from past servers, I will be extremely critical of applications. If you are below 13 years old and/or have not followed the Twitch channel for more than a week, I will not accept your application. Please be honest with your application (I'll know if you're lying about when you followed the channel ;D).

Application

IGN -

Twitch username -

Age [13+] -

Why do you want to join the server? -

How long have you been following the Twitch channel? (must be 1 week+) -

Minecraft Experience -

How often will you play -

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of (include pictures if you can!)?

Please write your application as neatly as you can. Sloppy looking apps are less likely to be accepted. You will receive a Twitch PM if you are chosen to be white listed. If you do not receive a message, you'r application was not accepted.

Server IP address - 184.95.42.90:25574

Twitch channel - twitch.tv/total_cereal

Register or log in to remove.

TaintedMX
  • Minecraft: TaintedMx

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Great server if anybody is wondering about it, if you want a good laid back survival server this is for you :)

Arecon500
  • Minecraft: Arecon500

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

IGN - Arecon500 or ~Grimreaper.

Twitch username - Arecon.

Age [13+] - Soon to be 16. (27 Nov)

Why do you want to join the server? - I would like to join the server because i feel i have a lot to give, I will help anyone in need. In my opinion i am a very good a builder so if someone needed a little help with building i would not mined doing so. Also i am quite good with redstone too.

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - I have been watching your Twitch channel for just over a week now but unfortunately i have only had a twitch account for two days and only been following for a day.

Minecraft Experience - I have been playing minecraft for a very long time. (Since Alpha) I know lots of things about minecraft, I have been on quite a few server's but all of them end up being destroyed or shut down.

How often will you play - I will play as much as i can, Im online most of the time, As soon as i wake up i will go on my pc and play minecraft and i will only leave if i have to or im going to bed.

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? - I have built a giant school that an entire server came and did some roleplaying, i have built lots of houses that i am proud of even if they are not as good as some of the other house's i have built, I will still be proud of it, I have helped loads of people building town's, house's, underground secret base's and mansion ect.

Icooper81

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

IGN - MistaChocolata

Twitch username

- Icooper81

Age [13+]

Why do you want to join the server?

- I've always watched mindcrack and hermitcraft and I've always wanted to be a part a server like that and have chill lay back people to play minecraft with that is a small community.

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+)- To be honest not very long.

Minecraft Experience

- Ive played since minecraft 1.2

How often will you play

- Everyday

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? I havent build much in my world but i got decent building skills.

Arjex
    Arjex

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

IGN - Arjex

Twitch username - Arjex

Age [13+] - 21

Why do you want to join the server? - Because Maduo is playing on it also lol. And I haven't joined a server for quite a while and it would be nice to see other people's creation again.

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - Ehm...I actually have no idea...let's say "months".

Minecraft Experience - I have been playing minecraft since the beta, with some breaks in between. I've been in some servers, but they got inactive pretty fast.

How often will you play - Well since I'm working I could only play during the weekend I suppose. But maybe when I have time I can play on other days aswell.

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? - Many pixelart thingies from different games. I also built a giant skycastle with some people.

Pigbowonder720

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Application

IGN - Michael7790

Twitch username - fantasgasm

Age [13+] - 15

Why do you want to join the server? - I would like to join this server because every time I join a server there are always grifers. I would like to join so I can survive without being grifed and have a good time!

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - I have watched the channel for about a month in a half!

Minecraft Experience - My experience is from alpha even before the first halloween update!

How often will you play - I play MC a lot. I will probably be on a couple times a week.

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? I have made some mansions and 2 castles. I have also built statues of all mobs in Minecraft!

ggaeris
    ggaeris

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: ggaeris

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

My app:

IGN - ggaeris

Twitch username - ggaeris/lurkingaeris

Age [13+] - 24

Why do you want to join the server? - It's laid back and vanilla which I'm looking for. I frequently run into servers that are jam-packed full of mods and people and it's just a huge clusterf*ck. I also watch you on Twitch frequently. Watching you as I type this out actually. ;)

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - I've been following you for about a month or so. I played in your previous public server that was owned by someone else, but the griefing was so bad I decided to wait until you made it private.

Minecraft Experience - I've owned the game for about 2 years. I usually play on my friends private server but it was shut down, so I've been playing single player until I can join a server I like. I'm extremely respectful to other players.

How often will you play - I play about every day.

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? I usually play survival so I haven't made anything hugely significant. I enjoy building large castles and traps. I'm mostly a explorer/scavenger though. :P

wizzie232

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

IGN - Wizzie232

Twitch username - Totally_cereal

Age [13+] - 16

Why do you want to join the server? - Because TC is awesome, and I like being nice to people in-game :).

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - 2 years, 8 months

Minecraft Experience - Been playing since Alpha, took a small break, but used to know pretty much everything about the game!

How often will you play - Just got back into Minecraft, so quite a lot ;D

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? - I make huge pixel arts, and I'm a really good "Redstoner".

Zowzoh
    Zowzoh

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

IGN - Haiidan
Twitch username - Haiidan
Age [13+] - 14

Why do you want to join the server? - I want to be around nice people and no griefers would really love to play on it like a normal singleplayer but talking with people and make friends ! :D

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - I've watched you about 10-15 time like a 5 times a month or more sometimes to be honest but i will more for sure i like your style

Minecraft Experience - I play since 1.7.3

How often will you play - Every day

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? - I made a playable tick-tac-toe with redstone.

jkush321
  • Minecraft: jkush321

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Jkush321's Application

IGN - jkush321

Twitch username -jkush321

Age [13+] - 14

Why do you want to join the server? - I want a good server that there wont be tons of griefers on

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - I started following you a while ago... I don't know when... could have been a month by now.

Minecraft Experience - Playing more than two years since Alpha 1.3.2.

How often will you play - I will play a lot :D

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of?

I recently built a new spawn for one of my servers

Posted Image

An old minigame (back)
Posted Image

Same minigame (front)
Posted Image

My latest redstone creation (word screen)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for viewing :D

PhysicsNurd123

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

IGN - physicsnurd

Twitch username - bobbington777

Age [13+] - 13(14 on april 1st)

Why do you want to join the server? - it seems chill and grief free(i hope)

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - 1 week 2 days

Minecraft Experience - been playing since 1.2.3

How often will you play - everyday

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of? a giant castle with swimming pool.

deweydog90

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

IGN-deweydog90
Twitch username -deweydog90
Age-15
Why do you want to join the server? - Because I want to join the server just trust me
How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow -your that one keep saying hey deweydog alot
Minecraft Experience -Im been playing this since beta
How often will you play - Sometime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

elzomc
    elzomc

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

IGN - elzomc

Twitch username -gucgaming

Age [13+] -Just got 13(9 Nov)

Why do you want to join the server? -I love playing minecraft survival i enjoy and i love your stream.

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) -4weeks

Minecraft Experience -played since beta 1.8.1 pre-release but i have a lot of experience.i can say i'm pretty good at minecraft

How often will you play -Every Single Day

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of?To be honest i'm not a good builder:( xD

robinispwnage
  • Minecraft: Robinispwnage

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

IGN -Robinispwnage

Twitch username -Theepicquestion

Why do you want to join the server? -Cause i love mc and i love building <3

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) -

Long but my twitch account isnt that .... old

Minecraft Experience -

Lots i played since .. u had hearts here u had to heal with food haha

Lots o times :D

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of?

Empire state building - much pixel arts!

Love to hear from yo ! -rob

meterhog
    meterhog

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

IGN - meterman22

Twitch username - zanemeterhog

Why do you want to join the server? - I would like to do some redstone work with you

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - About 1 mounth

Minecraft Experience - Alots of redstone work.

How often will you play - Ill play every day unless i have to go to the hostpital for treatment

I helped with some redtone work in Herobrines masion

ricky1129

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Application

IGN - ricky1129

Twitch username - ricky1129_ (for some reason it was taken without the "_")

Age [13+] - 13

Why do you want to join the server? - I need a good server where there wont be any griefers

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - I officially followed today but before that I watched you stream with my friend for the past few weeks

Minecraft Experience -Played it for a long time and know almost everything about it.

How often will you play - For hours every day.

I have built some cool statues and an airplane and helicopter. I also made a hot air balloon that looked really nice. I have also made houses in the past that looked really good and I really like them.

my414
    my414

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

IGN - my414

Twitch username - my414

Age [13+] - 14

Why do you want to join the server? -

A bunch of my friends told me how amazing this server is and i want to see it for myself

How long have you been following the Twitch channel? (must be 1 week+) -

I have been following for over a week but i am not subscribed

Minecraft Experience -

I have been playing since beta

about 2 hours a day or longer when my friends are on

Everything I build I am proud of because I only build things that I will be proud of in the end.

If I do not like something I build then I start over and rebuild it until it looks correct

TheMaurojpc

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

IGN - TheMaurojpc

Twitch username -TheMaurojpc

Age [13+] - 13 nearly 14

Why do you want to join the server? - The other day i watched your stream and i played the server remember? i was the one who made the house next to you and i really liked your srever

How long have you watched my Twitch channel/ when did you follow (must be 1 week+) - 1 and a half weeks

Minecraft Experience -played since 1.1 i really like minecraft

How often will you play -Every Day

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of I helped in one of my friends server to build spwn im most proud of that

Super_Blargio

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

IGN- Logan3600

Twitch username- SuperBlargio

Age [13+]- 20

Why do I want to join the server?- I've always liked Minecraft. Earlier this year I purchased it on the Xbox 360 and have loved every minute that I've played. However, not many of my XBL friends have the game and it gets rather lonely playing the game by myself all the time. As it is I've recently purchased the PC version of the game and I think its time I joined a community. I can't think of a better place to start!

How long have I been following the Twitch channel- Quite some time now. Almost a year and a half I think.

Minecraft Experience- Before I bought the game on either the Xbox or the PC I had played the classic version's multiplayer for quite some time. Having played the main game a lot recently I'm sure that I will fit in very well on the server.

How often will I play- Almost every day/ as much as I can.

What are some Minecraft creations that I've built/helped build that I'm most proud of?-
My first House in Minecraft
Spoiler:
Including a shrine to the Volcano Gods
Spoiler:

I have also made several floating islands and a light house/jail tower on the 360 version.

Lueroi13
    Lueroi13

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Application

IGN - coolbird5

Twitch username - MrCoconut7

Age [13+] - 16

Why do you want to join the server? - I wanna join because i want to play minecraft with total_cereal and friends :)

How long have you been following the Twitch channel? (must be 1 week+) - about 6 months

Minecraft Experience - I have lots of experience because i played for almost 2 years now.

How often will you play - I will play when i have the time to.

What are some Minecraft creations that you've built/ helped build that you're most proud of (include pictures if you can!)? I built an awesome castle! :D