• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

VexationCraft 24/7 [32 slots] [No lag] [Events] [Raiding]

tekkitno banned items tekkit no banned items tekkit dupe vexationcraft vexationcraft tekkit tekkit server ee tekkit server tekkit raiding tekkit griefing

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

agrox027
  • Minecraft: agrox027

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Posted Image
What is VexationCraft? VexationCraft is a no banned items raiding griefing server. We have factions for the ultimate experience in gaming. You can start straight away with no whitelist or graylist so you don't have to fill out a form to play. We are currently looking for staff so keep your eyes open.
Why us?
"EE IS BANNED no quantum armour allowed. (Thats a joke I am using it as an example they are not banned)" Pah BORING we want our users to have the ultimate gameplay so we don't ban items that can limit gameplay.
Want to team?
No worries just make a faction and invite your friends bear in mind people will still be able to kill you.
This all sounds great! But how do I join?
Oh that's easy go to tekkit < multiplayer < direct connect/add server < mc.vexationcraft.co.uk and click connect!

Please note we do not allow hacks hacked clients x ray or anything of that sort!
Enjoy. Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Lanott
    Lanott

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

The tags say "tekkit no banned items" but the post says "

EE IS BANNED no quantum armour allowed" WAT.

Also, my honest opinion on this idea for a server, is that its a pretty bad idea, Tekkit features many items that you have to work really hard for, and with the griefing and raiding you can be sure that they wont last long. Honestly, PVP in is a really good idea for tekkit actually, with all the weapons it brings you're never safe. I'd play on this server day and night if it was just PVP without raiding and griefing.

agrox027

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

They are not banned, I was using those as a demonstration saying that servers like that are boring! And I could make a pvp only world so you can build and all you just cant raid and grief?
Posted Image

PoopyMonstar

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

View PostLanott, on 16 November 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

The tags say "tekkit no banned items" but the post says "

EE IS BANNED no quantum armour allowed" WAT.

Also, my honest opinion on this idea for a server, is that its a pretty bad idea, Tekkit features many items that you have to work really hard for, and with the griefing and raiding you can be sure that they wont last long. Honestly, PVP in is a really good idea for tekkit actually, with all the weapons it brings you're never safe. I'd play on this server day and night if it was just PVP without raiding and griefing.

your capability to read is bad, and you should feel bad.
Posted Image
Sig Made by Me <3

thewowman2

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

the best server i have ever been on in tekiit friendly staff nice comunity and they DONT allow hacks all round 10 out of 10

the best server i have ever been on in tekiit friendly staff nice comunity and they DONT allow hacks all round 10 out of 10

agrox027

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

View Postthewowman2, on 17 November 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

Thank you for the review
Posted Image

bizarrokid733

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Worst Server I have been too. Trickaby took all the rm and stuff away from me claiming that no matter what i say he didnt know who duped if they did but it was duped. This outlandish way of treating guests makes alot of people mad. The server has a tekkitrestrict and it reports all dupes, I wasnt on the list but he said that all my stuff was in fact no matter what, Duped. Im Done with this server, If you go on dont exspect fun cause it isnt fun to play for a little and get stuff, Then the Admin /kills you and claims that all your stuff was duped.
Server Rate: 2 / 20
Not good, Needs Better Owners and more optimism.
Ollie is a good owner but his screwed up goonies basement monster brother isnt!

agrox027

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

View Postbizarrokid733, on 19 November 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Worst Server I have been too. Trickaby took all the rm and stuff away from me claiming that no matter what i say he didnt know who duped if they did but it was duped. This outlandish way of treating guests makes alot of people mad. The server has a tekkitrestrict and it reports all dupes, I wasnt on the list but he said that all my stuff was in fact no matter what, Duped. Im Done with this server, If you go on dont exspect fun cause it isnt fun to play for a little and get stuff, Then the Admin /kills you and claims that all your stuff was duped.
Server Rate: 2 / 20
Not good, Needs Better Owners and more optimism.
Ollie is a good owner but his screwed up goonies basement monster brother isnt!
I am truly sorry you feel that way, I have talked to trickaby about his obscure way of dealing with dupers, even when we have tekkit restrict! He has been demoted for the time being, I do care for the server and the people in it so if any time you wish to come back you are welcome!
Thank you for your feedback
Posted Image

Vortezzzz

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

+1 for the sake of Tekkit ^_^
ham.

_SiLxD_
    _SiLxD_

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Minecraft: SiL3nTCreep3rxD