• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.4] Exodus Society Minecrat Server [24/7][Whitelisted][Mature Community Server][100% Vanilla][No lag]

whitelist 1.4.4 mature minecrack legit community server no lag vanilla 24/7

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Nnoodles

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Exodus Minecraft

I've recently been on the hunt to find that great server. You know the one thats not run buy some power hungry kid that just wants to be in control, or the one that is not peddling virtual goods for "donations" and threatening the server you're putting your harvested blocks in neat little stacks on is going to shut down on you. Well, I failed in finding that great server. In my frustration I decided to get one started.

So, whats going to make this server any different then the vast majority thats out thee right now?

- Friendly people!

- A sense of community!

- Mature players!

- No Donations Peddling!

- 100% vanilla

-Equality between players

The server has been running for about 2 weeks now. Theres a nice solid community going on.. Everything is so new yet. Been having a blast so far and its really shaping up to be the server I've been looking to play on for so long now.

To play and build you stuffs on this server you just gotta be part of the community

Must be Friendly

Must be Mature!

Must be Active

No Griefing

No Spamming

No Rage or Hate

No Adverts

Be Considerate Of Your Fellow Minecrafters!

I'm hoping to get a nice comminity going, one that you will be proud to say you play at. Hopefully one you guys would love to create, build and enjoy for a long time yet.

If you're interested, please feel free to post here. Let me know your age, why you think youd fit in nice here. Maybe how long youve played minecraft or some of the stuff youve done, What kind of things you typically do in minecraft.. specialties, ect? And maybe a little bit about yourself..

Register or log in to remove.

coldfire17
  • Minecraft: Matterbound

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

Hello! Since no application was provided, I'll make one myself.

Name: Mike
IGN: Matterbound
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since In-Dev, so nearly 3 years now! I know pretty much everything there is to know about the game, as I've "been around the block" a few times. In the past, I've run servers of my own, though the whole management thing gets a tad overwhelming at times. Now I just want to relax and play some Minecraft.
Playstyle: My playstyle is quite casual, and about as far from "hardcore" as you can get. I do get a bit OCD about my architecture, but other than that, I'm pretty calm and fun to be around. I quite enjoy building, but only after I've got myself geared up with diamond armor and tools. After that, I'll usually start building bigger projects, towns, houses, farms, etc.

Even though I'm not technically an adult, I feel that I'm much more mature than most other people my age.

Hope to see you in-game!

Alinement
  • Minecraft: Alinement

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

Name: Hayden
IGN: Alinement
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing minecraft since 1.2. I don't really know what else to put here.
Playstyle: i'm  mostly a builder. but i do alot of farming and massive mining projects. recently im starting to build floating islands/wizard towers/oil rigs to live on but my survivial/build world has all theese things aswell as houses and underground bases and trees.

hope thats enough
cheers mate.

zmillang21

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

Name: Zachary
IGN: zmillang
Minecraft Experience: Been playing since 1.3, and the only thing I haven't done is kill the Wither
Playstyle: I love to build, as well as make adventurish maps. I love to make villages though, especially if it has a theme, or a tune to it.

UriahMC
    UriahMC

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Name: Uriah
IGN: xBrookiie (account was given to me, I am a male)
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing since alpha was released.
Playstyle: Surviving/building. I don't like servers with over 9000 plugins, I prefer the original MC feeling. Also I like to keep to myself, but enjoy friendly communitys to play with.

KayleeRace1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Name: Kaylee
IGN: skullkid10102
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing Minecraft on x-box since about the end of June beginning of July. I've been playing Minecraft PC for about 5 months now. I know it doesn't seem like long but I do know quite a fair bit.
Playstyle: I usually play single-player since I can't find any really good servers. I like doing parkour (I'm not exactly good at it though...) When I do play on Multiplayer, I usually just help out with whatever I can or just go mining in the public mines.

jamesAA
    jamesAA

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Name: James
IGN: jamesayay
Minecraft Experience: Ive been playing since 1.2
Playstyle: I enjoy getting lots of resources and building nice bases. I feel i would add to the community by helping others, and assisting to those who need it

AC3D
    AC3D

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Minecraft: guitarmen

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Name: Sander
IGN: guitarmen
Minecraft Experience: i have been playing since early alpha days (started just before the nether was added in 1.2.3.4.5 i think)
Playstyle: i like to make small cottages above ground with giant bases underneath.
when those are done i ussually make a bigger base somewhere close to my cottage or above it.
Location & Time: im from the netherlands, and the time here is GTM  +1

Posted Image

davidmilum12
  • Minecraft: davidmilum12

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Name: David
IGN: davidmilum12
Minecraft Experience:Been Playing on Pc since late alpha, been playing SSP and SMP ever since I have started playing, and I have never been banned.
Playstyle: I enjoy building and mining and working within a community, and I highly enjoy being cooperative in survival. I have witty but kind and am good natured.

phillip8889

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

IGN:phillip8889
info: i just want to join a server that dosen't have killing looting griefing ect i just want a place where i can sit back and build projects towns ect what i want to do when i get on is build a castle i havent done one before so that might be my first thing i might do apart from get tool's recorsecs i have dylexia but im getting better at spelling i also have been playing since 1.8 and i love minecraft! i came across this page when the server i was on turend courrupt and started killing people for fun i lost everything i was hoping you would whitelist me as i just want a nice helpful server i can spend time on im on always everyday unless i have plans or  somthing like that.
please take it into considaration and whitelistme so i can join you soon.

Martin1078
  • Minecraft: Lord_MartinDuke

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Name: Martin
IGN: Lord_MartinDuke
Minecraft expirience: I have been playing minecraft or a while now.I have always been searching for a frendly server but i was never allowed into one because of my age. I like Hermitcraft and mindcrack. I like building and mining as well.My redstone knowlage is not the best but i can handle whit it.So i would like to meet friends here. I want us to do cool projects together and help each others.
Playstlye: I like doing exiting stuff( mining, making farms etc.) I love mining!

Thanks in Advance!
Martin

Kurtis12
    Kurtis12

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Name: Kurtis
IGN: BpxzKieran
Minecraft Experience:   I've played on several servers, sadly most of them ending with the host being unreliable or unfortunatly closing the server, i started playing minecraft 1.2.   I s  
Playstyle:
My play style is normally i like to make myself a base (somewhere to live) very far away, away from the rest of the people, spawn and build myself all the things i need for myself. I think myself as a good builder, although i may not be a master at minecraft, but i like to have fun and build whatever i can Posted Image

About Myself
Im not a very selfish person, i like to look for ways to help people out in any way possible. I'm not immature, i hate to annoy people, i like to have a chat, i enjoy talking to the fellow people on the server.

I'd love to play a vanilla server (again), sadly the last one i played the server shut down.

I'm extremely active, logging on 2-3 times a day, i have a lot of spare time Posted Image

Edit: I hate griefers, i believe they ruin the game and the fun
I also have skype, if you want, you could add me and talk

Jifflez
    Jifflez

Carpenter

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:01 AM

Name: Jiff

IGN: Jiffiez

Skills: Spawner/Enderman grinders, fast resource gathering, farming

Experience: Played since early beta, haven't been banned on any server, all recipes memorized

Question: What difficulty is the world set to?

Yvonneay
    Yvonneay

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

View PostJifflez, on 17 November 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:

Question: What difficulty is the world set to?

I believe the server is set to Normal difficulty. Sorry nobody got back to you sooner. :)

Jifflez
    Jifflez

Carpenter

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

Thx Yvon. So is this world still accepting people or is it full?

Nnoodles

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

I've sent out some messages to some peeps with connetion info and all that shtuff