Latest News Article

brand new server, no whitelist

no whitlist survival server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

THGlikeaboss

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

ip:71.51.50.83
pvp, no whitelist, surviaval, and looking for moderaters!

Register or log in to remove.

That_Guy_With_The_Face

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

View PostTHGlikeaboss, on 16 November 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

ip:71.51.50.83
pvp, no whitelist, surviaval, and looking for moderaters!

Send me a PM...Also is it 24/7? Send me all the information in the message sent to me please. I'm interested in moderator if you need one. I mainly just want to help. ;)
IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY YOU SHOULD PROBABLY QUOTE ME!

HUFFLEPUFF

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

i would also like to be a mod and for the same reason i just want to help and i am very good at making buildings and starting projects
Posted Image

ELLAMELLA
  • Minecraft: ELLAMELLA

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

Hi.My name is Ella .I have made an application, just so you know(if i get the job)what I will do to make the server a better place.First off, my IGN is ELLAMELLA.If I get promoted to mod, I will not abuse.Things I promise not to do include:
Ban Players for no reason
Excesivvely kick a player
Swear
Grief
--
i am a great builder and can build you something on the server.If you mind, I have some questions:
Has it got an anti-grief?
Is it 1.4.4 yet?
Is it new or a few months old new?
-----
Thank you for reading my application.If you have any questions to ask me about my time on the server, dont be shy about sending me a PM/
-ELLAMELLA
Oh hi, fancy seeing you here, enjoying the stroll of the forums?

Speedybob4

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Hey, I am the owner of www.minecraftserversreviewed.webs.com and we help out new servers. We have an expert team of builders, plugin experts, advertisers, web designers and many many more! We aim to help new servers with building difficulties, plugin help, techie stuff, website designing and basically making your server the next big thing. Our team are specially trained as staff (we can provide 24/7ish admins on the server) so you don't need to worry about power abuse or anything like that. We are currently looking for servers to review because the other servers we reviewed double crossed us and took us for granted. If you want your server to be reviewed make a post here and I'll get back to you ASAP. I am in the GMT(+0) timezone so my services are limited but I am on minecraft 4-6 hours a day so I can easily get on your server. We work like this: One of our team is on one of your servers, while another member is on another! See, perfect timing! We hope you get back to us ASAP,

-Speedybob4

AaronC_101
  • Minecraft: AaronC_101
  • PSN:Avdc98

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

Hey, this is Aaron Christian and I wouldn't mind being a moderator...My ign is AaronC_101, i'm 14, I have been mod 3 times and admin once and op once, I love helping people (of course u have heard that b4), but I really do, I never abuse my powers unless i;m in a bad mood which is rare, im a proud eastern coast American, if u need a time zone, I have Str8 A's in school if this shows my maturity and intelligence, I love giving out suggestions and I love to advertise servers for the owners if I really like the servers, I usually attract a lot of players...let me know if u accept or decline, and btw is it 100% up times because it does not seem to b working for me atm