Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

ACTOR CRAFT v2.0 HELP! NEED ACTORS/BUILDERS/WRITERS!


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1

conbrae5
  • Minecraft: conbrae5

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

ACTOR CRAFT v2.0


Hello Everyone!  And welcome to Actor Craft v2.0.  Now for soem back story and explaining what it is!  Ok so actor craft is an idea i got from watching Shadow of Israpheal by The Yogscast.  They had people to be the npcs!  Which was completely epic!  And I wanted to make something like that so i got custom npc mod and made a scientific parkour map but it didnt go so good Posted Image  It was confusing and I got horrible reviews on it BECAUSE of the npc's!  So i took down the post and gave up on the map, then my friends went on a server and just built a big city and did weird nerdy role play stuff on it.  It was SOOO much fun.  And then that became Actor Craft v1.0 just for my friends but now it is open to you guys.  Unfortunately not yet.  We need more actors and builders.  You must have skype!  Ok so in the comments write your skype username, your minecraft username and your skill.  Here are the skills we need,

  • Writing (for like scripts and stuff for the actors)
  • Actors (to role play with the visitors)
  • Builders (to help build the map)

Also include some info about your self too.  Well I hope you guys take this oppurtunity to help us and stuff.  Later Posted Image


EDIT: Also the writers need to make the story of the map as well



Register or log in to remove.

#2

stickfigureman
  • Minecraft: stickfigure77

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

I've been interested in doing this kind of thing for a while. Unfortunately I think it's a lot more complicated than it seems, especially if there is no limit to the number of people who can play at a time. Shadow Of Israphel was made for only two "players" and it was meant for them to only go through each section once, the story wouldn't need to be repeated for other people. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that it might be rather difficult to write a story that can be played multiple times at once. I'm willing to help (as long as the server is already hosted) I'm a decent builder, and I can probably pull off the kind of writing that this would need. Unfortunately I'm not at ease sharing my skype information (I do have a skype) at the moment, but feel free to contact me through the forums.
Posted Image

#3

conbrae5
  • Minecraft: conbrae5

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Poststickfigureman, on 16 November 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

I've been interested in doing this kind of thing for a while. Unfortunately I think it's a lot more complicated than it seems, especially if there is no limit to the number of people who can play at a time. Shadow Of Israphel was made for only two "players" and it was meant for them to only go through each section once, the story wouldn't need to be repeated for other people. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that it might be rather difficult to write a story that can be played multiple times at once. I'm willing to help (as long as the server is already hosted) I'm a decent builder, and I can probably pull off the kind of writing that this would need. Unfortunately I'm not at ease sharing my skype information (I do have a skype) at the moment, but feel free to contact me through the forums.
Yea thanks im still working on the server, but ill leave you in mind, but basically what i was thinking was that the writers would combine heads to make the setting and the builders would build the setting, i would set the max players to be: The Whole crew+the number of players that will play.  I have it all pretty clear in my head and I have done it with my friends friends and its pretty cool idea.

#4

bear222
    bear222

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: Bear222

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

I would be up for helping building or being an actor, right now can't commit that much time but I would would be happy to help as much as I can.

#5

RambunctiousCatfish
  • Minecraft: Azrael360

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

I could totally do this! If you want i could write out a storyline for you (depending on what you want) and maybe make a texturepack. Feel free to contact me on the site!

I'm also a fairly good builder, just fyi.

#6

minimatt555

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

t could help u build the map

#7

monkeyops2
  • Minecraft: monkeyops2

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

i could help with the building and mabye acting? I'm a good builder if theres intructions to build i will follow

#8

Draexzhan
  • Location: A cardboard box.
  • Minecraft: Draexzhan

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

I may choose to help build stuff if you so need me to.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9

conbrae5
  • Minecraft: conbrae5

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

View Postbear222, on 16 November 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

I would be up for helping building or being an actor, right now can't commit that much time but I would would be happy to help as much as I can.
cool cool cool im puttin you on the list ;)

View Postmonkeyops2, on 17 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

i could help with the building and mabye acting? I'm a good builder if theres intructions to build i will follow
putting you on the list ;) your in

View PostDraexzhan, on 17 November 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

I may choose to help build stuff if you so need me to.
your on the list now your in

View Postminimatt555, on 17 November 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

t could help u build the map
your in

View PostRambunctiousCatfish, on 17 November 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

I could totally do this! If you want i could write out a storyline for you (depending on what you want) and maybe make a texturepack. Feel free to contact me on the site!

I'm also a fairly good builder, just fyi.
YOUUUUUU are not in sorry :(  NO JUST KIDDING your in :)

#10

Skylord_Amber
  • Location: On the soccer field.
  • Minecraft: WhiteBunny1

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

I'll be an actress. I have been in many stories before.
Posted Image

#11

Lorgman222
  • Location: Behind you.
  • Minecraft: lorgman22

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

hey,

i'd be interested in writing a storyline, if needed ;). just give me some information and i'll get started as soon as i can :D

btw, i'm also not that wanting to share my skype details... hopefully that's not a problem :S

~Lorgman22 :3
yay minecraft :D

#12

conbrae5
  • Minecraft: conbrae5

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostSkylord_Amber, on 17 November 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

I'll be an actress. I have been in many stories before.
your in

View PostLorgman222, on 17 November 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

hey,

i'd be interested in writing a storyline, if needed Posted Image. just give me some information and i'll get started as soon as i can Posted Image

btw, i'm also not that wanting to share my skype details... hopefully that's not a problem :S

~Lorgman22 :3
ya its cool, you can make a story but unfortunaetly without skype its kind of unlikely to get your story chosen and to collaborate with the other writers on the team

#13

Skylord_Amber
  • Location: On the soccer field.
  • Minecraft: WhiteBunny1

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Oh and I can make the skins. I'm pretty good at skinmaking.
Posted Image

#14

conbrae5
  • Minecraft: conbrae5

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

View PostSkylord_Amber, on 18 November 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

Oh and I can make the skins. I'm pretty good at skinmaking.
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SKIN MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  YES YES YES YOU CAN MAKE SKINS

#15

Skylord_Amber
  • Location: On the soccer field.
  • Minecraft: WhiteBunny1

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Haha ok Just make me a list and I'll get to em.
Posted Image

#16

machine78
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: LordAncron

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hey I would like to act though is it fine if my skin is what it is right now? My IGN is LordAncron, Skype Name: Machine7821
I live in Australia, and have a great voice.
/Me: THE MOBS! THE MOBS! THE MOBS ARE ON FIRE! THEY DON'T NEED NO WATER JUST LET THEM ALL BURN!!!/ /Random Player: ...what?/

#17

Obsidian_hunter
  • Minecraft: Obsidian_hunter

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

i can try to help you whit the voice part i am only 16 but i have a very dark voice so i sound like 22 so if you are looking for some one whit a dark voice send me pm me and then we can talk more :)

#18

conbrae5
  • Minecraft: conbrae5

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

View PostSkylord_Amber, on 19 November 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

Haha ok Just make me a list and I'll get to em.
no problem

View Postmachine78, on 19 November 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

Hey I would like to act though is it fine if my skin is what it is right now? My IGN is LordAncron, Skype Name: Machine7821
I live in Australia, and have a great voice.
if you watch the shadow of israpheal thing that the yogscast did then youll see they dont use voices they actually use text but ya you can join if you still want to and im gonna have to see your skin but im good at rolling with the punches so i can make it wokr out

View PostObsidian_hunter, on 19 November 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

i can try to help you whit the voice part i am only 16 but i have a very dark voice so i sound like 22 so if you are looking for some one whit a dark voice send me pm me and then we can talk more Posted Image
we actually do text instead just for the sheer fact that they have time to respond and its not awkward and if some people are kids then its not all squeaky so no problem with the voice

#19

Lorgman222
  • Location: Behind you.
  • Minecraft: lorgman22

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Postconbrae5, on 17 November 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

ya its cool, you can make a story but unfortunaetly without skype its kind of unlikely to get your story chosen and to collaborate with the other writers on the team

Oh ok, nevermind then.
yay minecraft :D