• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Awscraft Whitelisted 1.5.1 Vanilla Server!

whitelisted vanilla server legit 1.4.5

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

benderama11
  • Minecraft: benderama11

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

IGN:benderama11
Building skill (1-10):8
Mining skill (1-10):9
Redstone skill (1-10):7
Skype name:kyler.kinner.eskridge
Why do you want to join this server?: I would love a small unpopulated server
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?:I was banned by an ignorant admin who banned me for saying anyone who hacks should turn them off
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: I would hope my post shows that

Register or log in to remove.

iicontain

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Ign: duhmentia

Building Skill: 9

Mining Skill: 9

Redstone Skill: 7

Proper Grammer: Yes

I have never been Banned from a server.

I would like to join this server because I have been looking for a mature, reliable, and friendly community that I can just enjoy to play on.  Hopefully you will whitelist me because I would be a good addition to the server.

Swordfyre

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

IGN: Swordfyre
Building skill (1-10): 8
Mining skill (1-10): 8
Redstone skill (1-10): 2
Skype name: james777mac42
Why do you want to join this server?: It's been a really long time since I've played on another SMP server! I'd love to get into Minecraft again.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: Nope.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?:
Yes, or at least I'd like to believe so Posted Image

I've admined and moderated a plethora of servers in the past three years; I think I'd make a positive impact on the server. I haven't gotten into Minecraft in awhile, and I'd love to get back into it.

Dr. Ciel
    Dr. Ciel

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

IGN: Cielandria
Age: Eh? Oh, my goodness. I'm afraid I don't like saying it... but it is older than 2o...~
Building skill (1-10): 10, I like to make fancy buildings, but my specialties are in fantasy settings, not modern ones.
Mining skill (1-10): 9 - to make my buildings I need good mines. That, and I love to have organized, well lit mines with signs everywhere. I'm very much so OCD on that. @_@
Redstone skill (1-10): 1 - I can make a DOOR BUTTON! :o
Skype name: Fehize
Why do you want to join this server?: To have fun with people and build! I play single player, but I got bored of it, alas! Needs friends to be funner~
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: Nope, never.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: Not all the time. I do tend to try my best, however!

Posted Image

XeraeMC
    XeraeMC

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Minecraft: XeraeMC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Me :
IGN:roamir
Building skill (1-10):7
Redstone skill (1-10):6
Skype name:weiquan911

Why do you want to join this server?:So That I can stop being in creative all day and find a real server to play on I would do Minecraft videos on the server /Let's Play and stuff like that I would also obey the no griefing rules and do pranks on people without using fire tnt and lava /no griefing of bases .
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?:Nope.Obey The Rules All Day !
Yes

Friend:
IGN:hyro50
Building skill (1-10):9
Redstone skill (1-10):5
Skype name:hyro201
Why do you want to join this server?:

I want a good vanilla server to join where i can just build like mad but with out cheaty stuff like plugin shops and jobs
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?:Nope never
Yes

OMGOSH1911

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

IGN: OMGOSH1911
Building skill (1-10): 6-7
Mining skill (1-10):
OVER NINE THOUS-   10
Redstone skill (1-10): idk. Like 7 maybe.
Skype name: Rather not disclose it publicly. But if you really want it PM me.
Why do you want to join this server?: So that I can have a safe environment to survive with others. Public server's usually get griefed.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: Yes. On my friends server. I was blamed for griefing. Falsly I might add. Yes I was the last one on the server. But I think they misunderstood what I was doing.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: I Don't know. Can you judge my grammer and spelling from the text above?

Exclamator
  • Minecraft: Exclamator

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

IGN: Exclamator
Building skill (1-10): 10
Redstone skill (1-10): 1
Skype name: graviteh
Why do you want to join this server?: I just want a vanilla server to build fortresses and such,
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: Never banned
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: Yes, better than your's:

If your accepted you will be sent a message with the ip.

But I am not ragging on your or anything, just trying to be funny. :P

Benzite said:

having a slabcastle is slabtastic because people can see you build it from the sprout

TacticPanda_
  • Minecraft: magicjava

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

IGN:magicjava
Building skill (1-10): 6
Mining skill (1-10):10
Redstone skill (1-10):6
Skype name:magicjackish
Why do you want to join this server?: because i am looking for a decent vannilla server
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?:Nope
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: Yes sir.

Collinlolawezome

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

IGN:Collinlolawezome
Why do you want to join this server?: I hate bukkit and i love vanilla but i always get griefed so i came here
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: Yes my friends server because I told my teacher he cheated on a test
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: To the best of my knowledge yes.

• Posted Image
  • Posted Image

IGN:Collinlolawezome

Why do you want to join this server?: I hate bukkit and i love vanilla but i always get griefed so i came here
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: Yes my friends server because I told my teacher he cheated on a test
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: To the best of my knowledge yes.

building- 8
mining- 8
redstone- 9

Torxgamingwburk

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

IGN: wburkart

Building Skills: 8-9

Mining Skills: 10

Redstone Skills: 5-6

Skype name: tyler.wburkart

Why do you want to join this Server? I like Vanilla minecraft servers cause theirs no greifers

Have you been banned from a server? Never.

Do you have proper grammer and spelling? Yes.

Thanks for your time :)

Pixel_Stick
  • Minecraft: PixelStick

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

IGN: PixelStick
Building skill (1-10):  7
Mining skill (1-10): 7
Redstone skill (1-10): 1
Skype name: orangeperson
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a friendly community to show creations to and to get help learning more.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: No.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: I guess?? Sometimes? Maybe?

AND

IGN: SgtBane
Building skill (1-10): 8
Redstone skill (1-10): 8
Skype name: sgtbane
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a public server, with a mature, anti-griefing community.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: No.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: Mostly.

Pauldagingar

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

IGN: pauldagingar
Redstone skill (1-10):9
Skype name: pauldagingar
Why do you want to join this server?:i like small community servers with a couple people on usually
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: once, sort of. my friend was at my house and played on one of my servers and wrote a swearword in wood.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: yes, few words i don't know how to spell

Tohltow
    Tohltow

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Minecraft: Tohltow

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

IGN: Tohltow
Building skill (1-10): 7
Mining skill (1-10): 7
Redstone skill (1-10): 6
Skype name: None (is it required?)
Have you ever been banned from a server? No I haven't
Do you have proper grammar and spelling? Yes I do unless Im typing really fast

Why do you want to join this server? Ive been looking for a server with no plugins for awhile and, whenever I got into a vanilla server everyone was untrustworthy and griefed my stuff. I think this server might be the server ive been looking for.
(Insert Signature Here)

AlexChang

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

IGN : AlexChang97
Building skill    (1-10) : 6
Mining skill      (1-10) : 9
Redstone skill (1-10) : 8
Skype name: boiiboiialex

Why do you want to join this server?
I would like to join this server as i likes playing pure vanilla and kept getting grief or people are being unlegit so i would like to play at this server as it seems very protective and i can play and build with no worries. It will be great if it is also a friendly and i also would like to play with my friend his name is horacio99 aka IcedApple. Thanks :D

Have you ever been banned form a server? If so why were you banned?
Yes i don't see the point of lying. I went to check with the whitelist tool and found out i have 3 bans. I have no idea why but i think it is because there are some cracked players who used my name at some server and got themselves banned.

Do you have proper grammar and spelling?
It is hard to judge but i think my grammar and spelling are good enough to be in this server.

Thanks for your time :D
Posted Image

IcedApple

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

IGN:

horacio99
Building skill (1-10):

Mining skill (1-10):

Redstone skill (1-10):

Skype name:

IcySharpyDeath

I am looking for a friendly, nice whitelist vanilla server. Which people will not grief or raid our stuffs. A lot of the server I joined I kept getting griefed or raided or the server closed. So hopefully if I join this server I won't get griefed or raided. I also would like to play with my friend "AlexChang97".
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?:

Yes , the server owner banned me for fun but I got unbanned soon after that .
Do you have proper grammar and spelling:

Hard to say but i think that my grammar and spelling is ok.

Helltrix
    Helltrix

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Minecraft: Helltrix
  • Xbox:Xirtlleh

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

IGN: Helltrix
Building skill (1-10): 10, Spheres in minecraft? No problem.
Mining skill (1-10): 10, I am a professional diamond hunter.
Redstone skill (1-10): 7, I find most redstone contraptions lag servers so I try to keep it to a minimum.
Skype name: None. Sorry I'm not much of a talker (But I love to type).
Why do you want to join this server?: Love vanilla play, Love online play with a community based off building and expanding rather than grieving and destruction of player base.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: No, I have been a solid member of all servers I join. I leave if no one is ever online (3 or more days in a row of empty server) and move to the next one
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: I'd like to say so but I am not perfect.

Thank you for going through your time to set up this server and maintain it, I hope I can be a part of it and look forward to your reply.

Chevyman4life
  • Minecraft: ace200915

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

View Postmagicjava, on 16 November 2012 - 01:47 AM, said:

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?:Nope
What a lie you have a total of 11 bans most of them for griefing. For anyone who is wondering why I am replying to this topic is cause awsmskrdude is a friend of mine and i am just looking at the ban checker for him. So don't message me to get on the server I have no control of it.

View PostTorxgamingwburk, on 16 November 2012 - 02:09 AM, said:

Why do you want to join this Server? I like Vanilla minecraft servers cause theirs no greifers

Have you been banned from a server? Never.
Another lie you got 12 bans. And I like how you say you want to join a server with no griefers but all your bans are from griefing.

Alinement
  • Minecraft: Alinement

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

IGN: Alinement
Building skill (1-10): 9.5 I've been told im a really good builder, but theres always room for improvement
Mining skill (1-10): 9. i know that diamonds spawn most commonly at layer 15 so i find a fair few.
Redstone skill (1-10): 3 i can build a pulser and make almost compact piston doors. thats enough
Skype name: Haydos_bro
Why do you want to join this server?: I just want a new Vanilla server to play on. and a couple of guys to build with.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?: i was banned once. it was my little brothers server and i pissed him off.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?: I try but im not perfect.

Haxour
    Haxour

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:14 AM

IGN : Haxour
Building Skill : 9 (people say my build's are AWESOME but i think i can make improvments (people like Admins on skitscape's server))
Mining Skill : 9 (diamond does not spawn above layer 15 and emralds only spawn in mountain biomes)(I've mined once with AntVenom  on skitscape's server and found a Golden Apple o_O)( IT'S REAL)
Redstone Skill : 9 (I've built many redstone contraptions which helped the server alot)
Skype Name : Haxour (I don't use skype :P)
Why I join this server : because i would like to have more friend's to play with and make cool creations :D
Have I ever been banned : Nope , i don't do bad stuff like griefing (if i do grief it's because of my little brother playing around with my PC when im away)
Do I have proper grammer and spellling : Yes when i type slower and no when i type fast

Mr_Macgee

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

IGN:Mr_Macgee53
Mining skill (1-10):10
Redstone skill (1-10):7
Skype name:message you if accepted
Why do you want to join this server?:i wabt to find a good vanilla server with no griefers to play on because they are very hard to find
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why were you banned?:yes, for telling a friend my servers ip adress.
Do you have proper grammar and spelling?:yes i do