The Glendale pack started out back in Beta as a texture pack designed for use along with my adventure map, Glendale Island. After a lot of work and time went into the pack, perhaps more so then the map its self, and how I started using it for general game play, I scrapped the plan of making it just for one map, and turned it into a general Minecraft texture pack.
This is still a very much WIP pack.
is now the Official Texture Pack for the server
1.8 Custom Mesh Support!
Uses MCPATCHER/Optifine features such as:
CTM (Connective Texture)
Fog, Trees, and water Biome tinting
Custom Night Sky
Random Mob support
3.0 MC 1.7 +1.8 Snapshots
- New title design!
- Remade Biome colors yet again so they follow the proper coordinates instead of 'guessing' them.
- Textures for Red Sand made.
- Texture for new Long Grass made.
- Texture for normal grass Re-made
- Texture for Dead bush re-made.
- Texture for new Podzol made.
- Textures for Big Oak & Acacia Wood/Logs/Leaves/Saplings Made.
- Paintings Updated now with Signs & In game Screenshots
- Textures for Stained Glass made (twice) >.>
- Textures for the new flower types made.
- Sun & Moon files have been made to look smaller in game.
- Textures for Stained Glass made. No CTM to go with yet.
- Textures for new stone types made. Shameless stone edits for now.
- Re-made all wood planks.
- Lapis (item) has own texture apart from the dyes. Now makes sense when mined
- Log Tops have been rounded out a bit.
- New Font style!
- Language file Updated to re-name a few objects like the flowers.
A.k.a instead of 4 tulips we have 4 unique flowers.
New MCPATCHER Features:
- NEW Custom night sky!
- NEW Custom Lightmap!
- CTM Grass remade.
- CTM Dirt remade.
- CTM for normal and packed Ice
- TEST CTM for stained glass (black only)
NEW Mesh models for
- Redstone Torch
- Crafting Bench
- Cactus (may change, looks a little silly)
- Light Detector
- Bed (Curently not included, textures seem bugged on it)
- +More to come
Big thanks to David and Toby for featuring Glendale
in their Minecraft Weekly News for April 5th!