• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

★ www.mc-riseofkings.net ★ - The challenging ROLEPLAY experience!

roleplay hardcore unique pve custom plugins

• Please log in to reply
4596 replies to this topic

imjoebaker
  • Minecraft: imjoebaker

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Posted Image

Explore our world - play.mc-riseofkings.net

Posted Image
Founder and Head Admin of Rise of Kings

Register or log in to remove.

ArunSinghParmar

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Having a lot of fun on this server, some great role play and some great people. Though the best thing about this server is the community, really helpful and very friendly!

Traxit
    Traxit

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Minecraft: DeNisco1000

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Been on the server for a while, and its fantastic!
Great community amazing roleplay and even better builds.

Posted Image

App Team

Chee2k
    Chee2k

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Looks awesome.

Frigated

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Awsome server and had lots of fun.

Posted Image

Billy101x

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

This server is great! The builds very visually appealing and there is always something to do or look at. They did a great job making the world feel immersive and alive.

gromish
    gromish

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

Out Of Character

★ Do you have any previous applications, if so link them here :
 Nope
★ Minecraft account name :
 gromish
★ How old are you? :
★ Time-Zone / Country of Residence :

U.S., Central time
★ How would you describe your writing ability? : 
About average, maybe a little above.
★ What made you choose Impact over other servers? :
 Some of my friends are signing up for this server and one of those friends is a Dev/ admin (Ace_Archer)
★ To your best ability, describe what roleplaying is :
 putting yourself in another persons shoes and taking on their personality.
★ Give a clear and detailed definition of power-gaming (in your own words) :
 attempting to gain power or progress quickly by doing the best possible solution to a problem even if it directly conflicts with your characters personality and nature. If know how to farm wheat in minecraft, but my character doesn't and I just go ahead and farm it anyway, that would be an example of Power-gaming.
★ Give a clear and detailed definition of meta-gaming (in your own words) :
 Using player knowledge rather than character knowledge. If I know my character will die, but my character doesn't and I take precaution to prevent the death, that would be an example of meta-gaming
★ Do you agree to all the rules and intend to abide by them? :
 Yes I think that they are fair and I will follow them as best I can. 

★ Anything you would like to add? : Not particularly

In Game Character

★ Character Name :
 Gromish Valen
★ Which house do you serve? :
 The house of Winterbane
★ Provide a detailed and well thought out biography for your Character - include your characters history, age, characteristics, appearance and any other relevant information :

Gromish is a fish out of water. This thin lanky boy was Ironically born to a War hardened Barbarian, who was not to keen to how his son had turned out. In his youth Gromish rather than playing outside and building up their strength with the other boys, Gromish spent his time indoors studying the ways and the history of the world. His mother was surprisingly supportive of his studying and often told him stories and myths that she had picked up in her lifetime. He was fascinated by extraordinary feats such as men producing fire from their hands, teleporting across the world and back, and healing crippling wounds with a snap of their fingers. Naturally his father was not so supportive and attempted to shape his son into a warrior ready for battle, he trained him in how to properly strap armor on and how to wield a weapon. No amount of Winterbane blood would give him the physical potential to become a skilled warrior...or any kind warrior at that. He learned how to wear armor and wield an ax, but do to his gangly stature his mobility was severely cut and he couldn't stand against anyone, without the armor and a dagger however he became quick enough to hold his own against the average man on a good day. His father realized that his son wouldn't be the warrior he anticipated and gave up training him at the age of 12. His father attempted to become supportive of his sons hobbies and ambitions in life, he gave Gromish numerous books to study as well as a small alchemy set. Gromish loved the alchemy set his father gave him and spent much of his time fiddling with different concoctions of varying effects. His potions never had any great affects, only simple potions of weakness and some other quite awkward potions. During his teenage years he worked odd jobs such as a shopkeepers assistant. At the age of 22, he was trying a new potion recipe he had been working on, but something went wrong resulting in an explosion. His father burst into his small laboratory with unstoppable rage. His mothers words did not calm the raging bull, and his father screamed about how he had to be cursed an unusual son. In his rage he drove Gromish out of the house, telling him to not come back until he was a son he could be proud of...Gromish's story starts in Borealis.
★ Please attach a photo of your skin here :
 In my profile picture is my skin. You could also find it by going to miners need cool boots and typing in my name in the skin editor.
★ What are your characters ambitions? : To become a great alchemist in which his father could be proud of.

Open ended questions

★ You enter the Powdery Keg one evening to find locals of Borealis drinking ale and laughing amongst themselves. Upon taking a seat, a large man of House Winterbane approaches you. "We do not like your type here!" He exclaims in a drunken fashion. How do you respond? : I turn around and walk out. I know better than to go up against that drunken brute.

★ A ship is bound to take you to your home county. You are told by the ships captain that the journey may take several weeks. What items do you take and why? : I take a small collection of books to read as well as an alchemy set with some reagents and my recipe book to keep me busy during the voyage, and a small iron dagger for defence.

★ Rumours sweep your home town of bandits and thieves en route causing carnage on their way. What actions do you take? : I supply some strength potions to the local wariors, barricade my home, and sharpen my dagger.

imjoebaker

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

View Postgromish, on 14 November 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

Out Of Character

Nope
 gromish
★ How old are you? :

U.S., Central time
About average, maybe a little above.
 Some of my friends are signing up for this server and one of those friends is a Dev/ admin (Ace_Archer)
 putting yourself in another persons shoes and taking on their personality.
 attempting to gain power or progress quickly by doing the best possible solution to a problem even if it directly conflicts with your characters personality and nature. If know how to farm wheat in minecraft, but my character doesn't and I just go ahead and farm it anyway, that would be an example of Power-gaming.
 Using player knowledge rather than character knowledge. If I know my character will die, but my character doesn't and I take precaution to prevent the death, that would be an example of meta-gaming
 Yes I think that they are fair and I will follow them as best I can. 

★ Anything you would like to add? : Not particularly

In Game Character

★ Character Name :
 Gromish Valen
 The house of Winterbane
★ Provide a detailed and well thought out biography for your Character - include your characters history, age, characteristics, appearance and any other relevant information :

Gromish is a fish out of water. This thin lanky boy was Ironically born to a War hardened Barbarian, who was not to keen to how his son had turned out. In his youth Gromish rather than playing outside and building up their strength with the other boys, Gromish spent his time indoors studying the ways and the history of the world. His mother was surprisingly supportive of his studying and often told him stories and myths that she had picked up in her lifetime. He was fascinated by extraordinary feats such as men producing fire from their hands, teleporting across the world and back, and healing crippling wounds with a snap of their fingers. Naturally his father was not so supportive and attempted to shape his son into a warrior ready for battle, he trained him in how to properly strap armor on and how to wield a weapon. No amount of Winterbane blood would give him the physical potential to become a skilled warrior...or any kind warrior at that. He learned how to wear armor and wield an ax, but do to his gangly stature his mobility was severely cut and he couldn't stand against anyone, without the armor and a dagger however he became quick enough to hold his own against the average man on a good day. His father realized that his son wouldn't be the warrior he anticipated and gave up training him at the age of 12. His father attempted to become supportive of his sons hobbies and ambitions in life, he gave Gromish numerous books to study as well as a small alchemy set. Gromish loved the alchemy set his father gave him and spent much of his time fiddling with different concoctions of varying effects. His potions never had any great affects, only simple potions of weakness and some other quite awkward potions. During his teenage years he worked odd jobs such as a shopkeepers assistant. At the age of 22, he was trying a new potion recipe he had been working on, but something went wrong resulting in an explosion. His father burst into his small laboratory with unstoppable rage. His mothers words did not calm the raging bull, and his father screamed about how he had to be cursed an unusual son. In his rage he drove Gromish out of the house, telling him to not come back until he was a son he could be proud of...Gromish's story starts in Borealis.
 In my profile picture is my skin. You could also find it by going to miners need cool boots and typing in my name in the skin editor.
★ What are your characters ambitions? : To become a great alchemist in which his father could be proud of.

Open ended questions

★ You enter the Powdery Keg one evening to find locals of Borealis drinking ale and laughing amongst themselves. Upon taking a seat, a large man of House Winterbane approaches you. "We do not like your type here!" He exclaims in a drunken fashion. How do you respond? : I turn around and walk out. I know better than to go up against that drunken brute.

★ A ship is bound to take you to your home county. You are told by the ships captain that the journey may take several weeks. What items do you take and why? : I take a small collection of books to read as well as an alchemy set with some reagents and my recipe book to keep me busy during the voyage, and a small iron dagger for defence.

★ Rumours sweep your home town of bandits and thieves en route causing carnage on their way. What actions do you take? : I supply some strength potions to the local wariors, barricade my home, and sharpen my dagger.

Posted Image

You application will now be approved on our forums. Thank you for posting your app here as well.

Posted Image

CosmoGirl
  • Minecraft: CosmoGirl

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Great RP in this server! Really enjoying the server and all the characters! :D

Posted Image

Kuloko
    Kuloko

The Lucid Dream

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1541 posts
  • Minecraft: Kuloko
  • Xbox:Philly St0rm

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

I didn't see this anywhere on the main post, either that or I'm blind.

What version of Minecraft are you currently running?

Posted Image
Please follow the rules of the forums located here: Rules

If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to contact me!

imjoebaker

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostXkulokoX, on 14 November 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

I didn't see this anywhere on the main post, either that or I'm blind.

What version of Minecraft are you currently running?

Fair question. We are currently running 1.4.2 If you client is 1.4.3 you will still be able to play. Minecraft has updated to 1.4.4 today, which we have NOT updated to, as we are awaiting for bukkit to update.

As soon as there is a build available we will go ahead and update.

Posted Image

Kuloko
    Kuloko

The Lucid Dream

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1541 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

View Postimjoebaker, on 14 November 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

Fair question. We are currently running 1.4.2 If you client is 1.4.3 you will still be able to play. Minecraft has updated to 1.4.4 today, which we have NOT updated to, as we are awaiting for bukkit to update.

As soon as there is a build available we will go ahead and update.

Alright, thank you very much. I unfortunately did update so I will run MC Nostalgia real quick and downgrade. I've also just applied on your forums, as I saw it wasn't required to post here.

Posted Image

SvenCelery

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Out Of Character

Plentiful_Celery
★ How old are you? :
 Central/ United States of America

Slightly above average. 6/10
 I love role playing and this seems to be a really good role play server. I am also friends with Ace Archer.
 Making decisions in the game as your character rather than yourself. Also have in character conversations with other characters.
 Having your character be over powered and best at every thing. Flawless to the point where he/she doesn't relay on other characters or role play and is self sufficient.
 Using personal knowledge to influence your character's actions rather than the knowledge of your character.

Yes!
★ Link us to your application copy on our forum topic as explained at the top of this post :
★ Anything you would like to add? :

In Game Character

★ Character Name :
 Sven Celery
 Sarrowmerk

Sven Celery was born in a small peaceful village in Sarrowmerk. His mother new the little brown baby that cast from within her would be welcomed with loving arms to the household. Sven and his brother, Vincent, was raised by his mother- a potter, and father- a gardener. He and Vincent did their chores and finished the studies their mother had given them in the mornings and played out in the forest in the afternoon. Vincent was very strong and gained attention from quite the amount of ladies. The brothers lived their peaceful lives of comforting routine their childhood when puberty struck. Vincent went off to the military and Sven started to think about his own future.
Sven Celery became an apprentice at the local apothecary. He was eagar to finally get some responsibilities. He quickly became friends with his mentor and was passionate about his new studies. Vincent kept good contact with his younger brother and was a fine soldier. Sven learned potions ambitiously and sent his brother back energy drinks and boosters. As Sven advanced in his studies people started seeing him as an involved and appreciated member of the community. When he wasn't with at the apothecary he was helping the sick with healing potions or working at a daycare for the village children. He also loved to help his father garden. Sven loved the organic, Eco-friendly, potion brewing lifestyle. So by age 20 he realized he was getting cooped up in his beloved town and it was time to leave his cocoon and fly out like a butterfly into manhood. He would travel around Elysion!
Sven Celery first journeys west to the mountains of the House of Stormhammer. He came excited with a good attitude, but alas he was disappointed. He thought these polluting pigs don't appreciate the land that gives the m life, they tear it up with greed. He felt a surge of pride in his own House of Sarrowmerk. Although this was the first house he visited, maybe the next one will be better. Sven traveled south to Winterbane. He was not used to this cold climate. He entered the city and admired the foreign culture. He went to a local bar and tried to talk to some people, they were imedietly rude and called him names. Rude and rowdy, thought Sven. A fight broke out over a spilled drink. Sven stood in shock, for back home everyone was so much more loving. If someone spilled a drink people came to clean it up. This was a group a barbarians Sven did not want to be around. He went north west to Darrowmere. Sven came grumpy, not expecting much, but thankfuly the people were nice! Sven was amazed at their method of farming, for he was used to the simple gardens. He made good friends and learned a couple new potions. He promised he would be back some day to learn this way of farming and plant a small wheat garden back home.
Sven Celerys journey days were over. He has countless stories of the people and sites he saw. The House of Darrowmere was the only other respectable house in his eyes. Now he want to grow this new kind of plant, wheat, and brew potions to stop hunger, and help the sick. It is in Sir Celery's blood to be a person of aid to the weak. He is now 53 and balding and all he wants is a better cleaner world.

Ben Archer reviewed my skin and said it was OK, I do not know how to get a picture on here. My apologies .
★ What are your characters ambitions? : To feed to starving and aid the sick. Discover new potions.

Open ended questions

★ You enter the Powdery Keg one evening to find locals of Borealis drinking ale and laughing amongst themselves. Upon taking a seat, a large man of House Winterbane approaches you. "We do not like your type here!" He exclaims in a drunken fashion. How do you respond? : “You sir, are a disrespectful brute!” Then spit on the ground and walk out.

★ A ship is bound to take you to your home county. You are told by the ships captain that the journey may take several weeks. What items do you take and why? :
 I would Take bags of all my seeds and potion ingredients for back home. I will plentiful food for the crew and myself. Lastly my journal that I take everywhere to account of the friends I meet and recipes I learn.

★ Rumours sweep your home town of bandits and thieves en route causing carnage on their way. What actions do you take? : First I rush to my brother and give him and his mates potions of swiftness, healing, and strength. Then I round up the women and children and hide them in the strongest house with food to last a couple days. I plan an emergency exit and then watch the battle from afar ready to exit the people if the soldiers fail, or run to aid the wounded if they win.

Worldspiritwolfy

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

I love this server so much, Thanks to all the ones who took their time to make this so Amazing!!

Kuloko
    Kuloko

The Lucid Dream

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1541 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Revised application.

Out Of Character

Yes. I will hide them inside of a box so it doesn't spam the thread.

Previos applications: Show

Kuloko

★ How old are you? :

America/ EST standard time.

★ How would you describe your writing ability? : Could be better, but I've always valued proper grammar so as to not piss off others. 

Well, I've been looking around for a new RP server, and after a bit of research yours seems to have some very good feedback, so why not try it out.

For me, taking the form of a fiction or non fictional character and living through their perspective.

This is a VERY controversial term, the way I use it is simple. Not giving the other player a chance to react.

Ex. *Draws sword and instantly lunges and strikes his opponent through the heart, killing him in one blow*

This is powergaming because it does not give anyone an opportunity to roleplay their defence.

My understanding is this.

Ex. *Looks through the wall and sees the other players nametag*
Player 1: HEY! I see you! Come and out fight!

This is meta-gaming because you are using OOC information and turning it into IC information.

Yes, I agree by them all.

★ Have you posted your application on our forum topic HERE as well? (MANDATORY) :

I'm only going to post here on your forums unless I'm required to post on the MC forums as well.

★ Anything you would like to add? : No.

In Game Character

★ Character Name :
 Gamyr Torvar

Winterbane

Gamyr grew up in the wild forests. His father hunted whilst his mother stayed home and cooked. Gamyr had little contact with the outside world, he learned to hunt from his father using a handmade longbow inscribed with their family crest. For the first 7 years of Gamyr’s life he hunted alongside his father, watching and learning how to use a bow. By the age of 9 Gamyr was already hunting small deer, rabbits, and other small rodents. His mother was a talented cook when it came to soup and stew. They ate in quiet peace at their home in the woods. At the age of 11 Gamyr’s father succumb to a very bad cold. He was forced to stay in bed for 6 months before finally passing on. Gamyr’s mother, filled with grief for her lost husband quickly fell into a great depression that threatened to kill her. Gamyr hunted what wild game he could find and he tried to keep his mother sane. At the age of 14, Gamyr was holding his mother, trying to calm her down after another crying fit when she started to choke violently. His mother died that moment, choked to death by the very tears of which she was mourning the loss of her husband. Now, with little money and food Gamyr was forced to venture from his secluded forest into the world of which he has never seen. The nearest town of Belmark was a quiet town, one that he could make a start in any form he could. He ended up hunting game for a friendly merchant who seemed quite interested in Gamyr. It was not until later that he heard of the great city of Valguard. Gamyr made it his goal to make it to that city, and hopefully make a living any way he could. While working for the merchant he was told stories of distant lands, and savage creatures. When he was 17 years old he has finally made enough money to buy a ticket on a boat to Valguard. The boatride there was horrendous. Rats and lice crowded the boat, and there was little to no food to eat. When they finally docked into the port of Valguard, the sight Gamyr saw amazed him. A very large city that extended farther than he could see, along with thousands of people busling up and down the streets. The first thought going through his head was “work”, so he set off to find a small job. He checked thousands of stores and business’s and it seemed none could use him, so when he was resting in the back of an inn he saw a small flyer on the ground. It read “Join the Valguard army! Help secure the city from the evils of the night!” He knew this was his only chance at work. Prior to seeing this flyer Gamyr had stared drinking heavily, it turned him into a violent man. He would get angry easily, he would rage unpredictably. This made his time in the army difficult. When he joined he was sent to the barracks with all the other new recruits. He found he had nothing to connect to with the recruits so he made little friends among them. After finally finishing training he was introduced to the weapons he would be using. He was given a rusted shortsword and a terrbile bow. He discarded the bow immediately and pulled out his bow given to him by his father. He found using a sword awkward and barbaric, he preferred the deadliness of a bow. Out on the training course he showed what he could truly do with a bow in hand, he it every target right in the bullseye. After training he was put onto the town guard and he had the night shift. Everynight from Dusk to dawn he would patrol the streets of Valguard. One evening he had been drinking before he went onto patrol, he came across a young couple that were scuffling over trivial matters. With being drunk already he lost his temper at the young civilians and accidently injured one of them. After his senior in command heard about, this he was immediately discharged from the military, his sword, armor and only source of shelter and food taken away from him. Having no work he went to one of the inns in a lonely part of town, he had a quick conversation with the innkeeper and they decided he could stay there until his situation turned around. Now Gamyr is 27 years old and he has nothing except his bow, his skills and his mead.

I cant attach a photo of a skin here, but I shall describe it.

A northern hunter, with a split beard.

Grizzly outfit, decently fit.

★ What are your characters ambitions? : To protect his homeland.

Open ended questions

★ You enter the Powdery Keg one evening to find locals of Borealis drinking ale and laughing amongst themselves. Upon taking a seat, a large man of House Winterbane approaches you. "We do not like your type here!" He exclaims in a drunken fashion. How do you respond? :

I would coolly sit down and shrug him off. If he proceeded to assault me I would push him back, I'm confident I could take him in a bar fight.

★ A ship is bound to take you to your home county. You are told by the ships captain that the journey may take several weeks. What items do you take and why? :

I would take spare food, a bow, some arrows and an axe. My character being a lone hunter knows the value of food, and a good weapon.

★ Rumours sweep your home town of bandits and thieves en route causing carnage on their way. What actions do you take? :

I would grab my bow, arrows and bulky hide armour, I would then proceed to intercept the bandits, keeping an eye on them but not getting their attention. Once they begin to raid I will do what my character does best, pick them off one by one.

Posted Image

imjoebaker

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

View PostXkulokoX, on 14 November 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Revised application.

Out Of Character

Yes. I will hide them inside of a box so it doesn't spam the thread.

Previos applications: Show

Kuloko

★ How old are you? :

America/ EST standard time.

★ How would you describe your writing ability? : Could be better, but I've always valued proper grammar so as to not piss off others. 

Well, I've been looking around for a new RP server, and after a bit of research yours seems to have some very good feedback, so why not try it out.

For me, taking the form of a fiction or non fictional character and living through their perspective.

This is a VERY controversial term, the way I use it is simple. Not giving the other player a chance to react.

Ex. *Draws sword and instantly lunges and strikes his opponent through the heart, killing him in one blow*

This is powergaming because it does not give anyone an opportunity to roleplay their defence.

My understanding is this.

Ex. *Looks through the wall and sees the other players nametag*
Player 1: HEY! I see you! Come and out fight!

This is meta-gaming because you are using OOC information and turning it into IC information.

Yes, I agree by them all.

★ Have you posted your application on our forum topic HERE as well? (MANDATORY) :

I'm only going to post here on your forums unless I'm required to post on the MC forums as well.

★ Anything you would like to add? : No.

In Game Character

★ Character Name :
 Gamyr Torvar

Winterbane

Gamyr grew up in the wild forests. His father hunted whilst his mother stayed home and cooked. Gamyr had little contact with the outside world, he learned to hunt from his father using a handmade longbow inscribed with their family crest. For the first 7 years of Gamyr’s life he hunted alongside his father, watching and learning how to use a bow. By the age of 9 Gamyr was already hunting small deer, rabbits, and other small rodents. His mother was a talented cook when it came to soup and stew. They ate in quiet peace at their home in the woods. At the age of 11 Gamyr’s father succumb to a very bad cold. He was forced to stay in bed for 6 months before finally passing on. Gamyr’s mother, filled with grief for her lost husband quickly fell into a great depression that threatened to kill her. Gamyr hunted what wild game he could find and he tried to keep his mother sane. At the age of 14, Gamyr was holding his mother, trying to calm her down after another crying fit when she started to choke violently. His mother died that moment, choked to death by the very tears of which she was mourning the loss of her husband. Now, with little money and food Gamyr was forced to venture from his secluded forest into the world of which he has never seen. The nearest town of Belmark was a quiet town, one that he could make a start in any form he could. He ended up hunting game for a friendly merchant who seemed quite interested in Gamyr. It was not until later that he heard of the great city of Valguard. Gamyr made it his goal to make it to that city, and hopefully make a living any way he could. While working for the merchant he was told stories of distant lands, and savage creatures. When he was 17 years old he has finally made enough money to buy a ticket on a boat to Valguard. The boatride there was horrendous. Rats and lice crowded the boat, and there was little to no food to eat. When they finally docked into the port of Valguard, the sight Gamyr saw amazed him. A very large city that extended farther than he could see, along with thousands of people busling up and down the streets. The first thought going through his head was “work”, so he set off to find a small job. He checked thousands of stores and business’s and it seemed none could use him, so when he was resting in the back of an inn he saw a small flyer on the ground. It read “Join the Valguard army! Help secure the city from the evils of the night!” He knew this was his only chance at work. Prior to seeing this flyer Gamyr had stared drinking heavily, it turned him into a violent man. He would get angry easily, he would rage unpredictably. This made his time in the army difficult. When he joined he was sent to the barracks with all the other new recruits. He found he had nothing to connect to with the recruits so he made little friends among them. After finally finishing training he was introduced to the weapons he would be using. He was given a rusted shortsword and a terrbile bow. He discarded the bow immediately and pulled out his bow given to him by his father. He found using a sword awkward and barbaric, he preferred the deadliness of a bow. Out on the training course he showed what he could truly do with a bow in hand, he it every target right in the bullseye. After training he was put onto the town guard and he had the night shift. Everynight from Dusk to dawn he would patrol the streets of Valguard. One evening he had been drinking before he went onto patrol, he came across a young couple that were scuffling over trivial matters. With being drunk already he lost his temper at the young civilians and accidently injured one of them. After his senior in command heard about, this he was immediately discharged from the military, his sword, armor and only source of shelter and food taken away from him. Having no work he went to one of the inns in a lonely part of town, he had a quick conversation with the innkeeper and they decided he could stay there until his situation turned around. Now Gamyr is 27 years old and he has nothing except his bow, his skills and his mead.

I cant attach a photo of a skin here, but I shall describe it.

A northern hunter, with a split beard.

Grizzly outfit, decently fit.

★ What are your characters ambitions? : To protect his homeland.

Open ended questions

★ You enter the Powdery Keg one evening to find locals of Borealis drinking ale and laughing amongst themselves. Upon taking a seat, a large man of House Winterbane approaches you. "We do not like your type here!" He exclaims in a drunken fashion. How do you respond? :

I would coolly sit down and shrug him off. If he proceeded to assault me I would push him back, I'm confident I could take him in a bar fight.

I would take spare food, a bow, some arrows and an axe. My character being a lone hunter knows the value of food, and a good weapon.

★ Rumours sweep your home town of bandits and thieves en route causing carnage on their way. What actions do you take? :

I would grab my bow, arrows and bulky hide armour, I would then proceed to intercept the bandits, keeping an eye on them but not getting their attention. Once they begin to raid I will do what my character does best, pick them off one by one.

Posted Image

You updated application has been approved and implemented on our forums.

Posted Image

peachi3xx

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

I really don't need my application open for so many people to read....

So here's a link!

http://riseofkings.e...ion-form/page/1

Posted Image

imjoebaker

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

View Postpeachi3xx, on 15 November 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

I really don't need my application open for so many people to read....

So here's a link!

http://riseofkings.e...ion-form/page/1

Quite right! You only needed to post the link as you did. We shall review your application now.

Posted Image

Deathman788

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Deathman78
★ How old are you? :

Central Standard Zone
To be average, but don't tend to make many typo's and keep them at a minimum.
 Due to I was on it before, and had fun while I was on it.
 Where you immerse yourself into a character that you have made and to play out
that person, creating your characters story.
 Where you create your person to be in a huge amount of power, and to also force people into situations of where they do not wish for their character to be in.
 Where you gain information about another persons character outside of the RP environmental, and put it into the RP situations.

I agree with all of the rules and shall abide.

It will be once I post this application.
★ Anything you would like to add? : Hmm.... Tacos Posted Image Love them Posted Image
Application on the server Website: http://riseofkings.e...man78-backstory

In Game Character

★ Character Name :
 Mike Harrow
Darrowmere
★ Provide a detailed and well thought out biography for your Character - include your characters history, age, characteristics, appearance and any other relevant information : Mike grew up in a small town where he grew up and lived for all of his life. While Mike grew up, he learned under the teachings of blacksmitthing from his mother and father, who were the only blacksmiths in the village. Around the age of 15, a intention to become something bigger grew inside him. As his life kept on going on, he learned of a honorary title of Grand Forge Master, and wanted such title bestowed upon him, but a sad thought had struck him. He would need to leave home. At the age of 24, he thought up his mind and set his sights on a land called 
Darrowmere for it was a farming community and it would most likely need a Blacksmith. He then set out from the village to the land of Darrowmere, with supplys, money, His family forge hammer, and his strong build from to making armor. A thought stuck in his mind thought, His fathers last words saying that he was to nice to people and they would get the best of him, but he was smart, so he knew he would make it in the new land. He brush his thick black hair out from his face and scratched his beard. At 24 years old, In rough leather clothes for its durability, with cloth clothing underneath it, this is how his story now began
 http://i.imgur.com/ATscC.png
★ What are your characters ambitions? : To become a Grand Blacksmith of a Army, and provide its weapons and armor.

Open ended questions

★ You enter the Powdery Keg one evening to find locals of Borealis drinking ale and laughing amongst themselves. Upon taking a seat, a large man of House Winterbane approaches you. "We do not like your type here!" He exclaims in a drunken fashion. How do you respond? : Oh, but it seems like your local blacksmith shop is starting to grow spiderwebs, so it seems like even if you don't like me, You may need me.

A  forge hammer and a few scrap metal to create small simple figurines to cease any boredom that I may encounter

★ Rumours sweep your home town of bandits and thieves en route causing carnage on their way. What actions do you take? : To gather any armor and weapon within the town, to repair and renew them to spread them out to the fighters in his town.

MarioMN70

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

Just posted my application: http://riseofkings.e...rioman70/page/1