• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

24/7 1.4.2 Vanilla Survival Server whitelisted 20 slots open (you can do whatever you like) on it.

pvp letsplays raiding anything

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Razorblader123

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

I'll give you the ip address after you are added.

Application:

IGN:
Why should i add you?
Skype name (optional):

Register or log in to remove.

Toa_Kadran

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

IGN: fang88
Why should I add you?: I am a dedicated player who is pretty good at redstone. I am very good at designing automated farms, and mob traps/farms/XP farms/grinders. I am busy preparing for my HSPT test, but I find time to play at least 3 times a week.
Skype: I won't give this out on the fourms, but if I am whitelisted I will tell you.
YouTube Account: I have one only to watch LP'ers. I do have recording software though and a Plantronics 780 headset for audio recording/listening

Thank you for considering me for your server, I hope to play MC with you soon.

Razorblader123

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

View PostToa_Kadran, on 14 November 2012 - 01:32 AM, said:

IGN: fang88
Why should I add you?: I am a dedicated player who is pretty good at redstone. I am very good at designing automated farms, and mob traps/farms/XP farms/grinders. I am busy preparing for my HSPT test, but I find time to play at least 3 times a week.
Skype: I won't give this out on the fourms, but if I am whitelisted I will tell you.
YouTube Account: I have one only to watch LP'ers. I do have recording software though and a Plantronics 780 headset for audio recording/listening

Thank you for considering me for your server, I hope to play MC with you soon.
your in done adding you I'll message you

Varboa
    Varboa

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Minecraft: Varboa

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

IGN:Varboa
Why should i add you?: I am an excellent builder (great taste) and Am almost unrivaled in red stone. I'm not kidding...I get along great with sever mates, and wil help them out if I have the resources :)
Skype name (optional):Clarkanator
Youtube Account (optional):TheFallenMinecart, Myself and lyon400, whom i'm sure you will see applying soon, haven't made many videos yet mostly cause of other occupations, but we do have one video of which you can hear our voices and deduce our age.

Razorblader123

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

View PostVarboa, on 14 November 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

IGN:Varboa
Why should i add you?: I am an excellent builder (great taste) and Am almost unrivaled in red stone. I'm not kidding...I get along great with sever mates, and wil help them out if I have the resources Posted Image
Skype name (optional):Clarkanator
Youtube Account (optional):TheFallenMinecart, Myself and lyon400, whom i'm sure you will see applying soon, haven't made many videos yet mostly cause of other occupations, but we do have one video of which you can hear our voices and deduce our age.
ok your in come on in a few minutes. I'll message you the ip address.

NghiaT
    NghiaT

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

IGN:Waterdemon666
Why should i add you?:Looking for a whitelisted server so that it is a trusted community for one and two vanilla is someone that i find to be more exiting than bukkit servers. I can bring my own unique style of playing minecraft to the server
Skype name (optional):xremixmasterx
Youtube Account (optional):

PrinceAbud
  • Minecraft: PrinceAbud

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

IGN:PrinceAbud
Why should i add you: Because i like to play on aServer and it is mindcrack style and i want to make a lets play video
Skype name (optional): Abdullaar
Youtube Account (optional): /PrinceAbud

laxy13
    laxy13

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

IGN:  ChrisJLax
Why should i add you? because i am a friendly person and a mature player to get along with, i love the idea of your vanilla server as i am sick to death of modded severs, i am a cool guy to get along with and am helpful towards other players if they need help :D and i am also very experienced with minecraft!
Skype name (optional): Laxyere
Youtube Account (optional): MrTrickkzHD

Tombenpotter
  • Minecraft: Tombenpotter

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Application:

IGN: Tombenpotter

Why should i add you? Because I'm nice, and would like to play on a nice server, with a nice community, where you can prank and have no griefing problems. I also hate non-vanilla servers and would like to play on this one because it looks nice

Skype name (optional): I dont have one because I do not need one for now Posted Image

Youtube Account (optional): www.youtube.com/user/Tombenpotter (there is currently nothing on it but I plan on doing a lp if I find a good server for it)
Using IC2 and TC4 ?
Check that out, you might like it !
http://www.minecraft...ic-magic-tools/

Woocami
    Woocami

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

IGN: Woocami

Why should i add you? Im a friendly guy looking for a whitelisted server with a good and mature
community ( no griefers ). I just want to have fun with the other people on the server. If people built together, I build with them, if not I am also happy in building my own base. Never played with mods in minecraft, which is why i am looking for good vanilla servers.

Skype name: jaodepao

Youtube Account: TilemannPlaya ( only for watching videos, at the moment no plans for doing videos myself )

IAmMetall

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

IGN:metalmallow
Why should i add you? Im going to make youtube stuff and play and have a jolly O day
Skype name (optional):banana.hunter64
Youtube Account (optional):http://www.youtube.c...ll?feature=mhee

Razorblader123

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

View PostPrinceAbud, on 14 November 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

IGN:PrinceAbud
Why should i add you: Because i like to play on aServer and it is mindcrack style and i want to make a lets play video
Skype name (optional): Abdullaar
Youtube Account (optional): /PrinceAbud
ok your in I'll send you a message with the ip address.

Ungod
    Ungod

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: UngodAlmight

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

IGN: UngodAlmight
Why should i add you? I am a very avid minecraft player and am very good at building as well as an up and coming redstone worker. I especially like to build big structures like castles and add automated doors and farms on the rare occasion a mob trap.
Skype name (optional): Unfortunately do not have one
Youtube Account (optional):Have one but personal preference is to not share it.

Grizzly40
  • Minecraft: Incomprehendable

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

IGN: Incomprehendable
Why should i add you? I love Vanilla servers and I want a good one to play on with a good community.
Skype name (optional): I'll say this in a PM.
Youtube Account (optional): I have one for LP's, StevenOwnsMinecraft. That's it.
Posted Image

PrinceAbud
  • Minecraft: PrinceAbud

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostRazorblader123, on 14 November 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

ok your in I'll send you a message with the ip address.
i didnt got any messages :P

mell0w
    mell0w

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Really interested in this server

IGN: mell0w
Why should i add you? Because I enjoy mining the crafts, and I'm not a complete dick.
Skype name (optional): NA
Youtube Account (optional): NA

oIIGazzaIIo

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

IGN:__Gazza__
Why should i add you?Because i think i will be a great addition to your server and i like playing minecraft in a smp server.
Skype name (optional):
Youtube Account (optional):
[url=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com][img]http://www.minecraft...ners/banner_100

ceepeethr3s

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

IGN: UL_Sharpie
Why you should add me: because i can provide good materials and ideas to your server Posted Image
YouTube: ceepeethr3s