4 replies to this topic

Doppling
    Doppling

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Minecraft: doppling

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys i have been playing on apple ninjas server and he really needs more players so it would really mean a lot to me if you could just check the server out. Plz its a pvp faction server with awesome admins plus the owner "Mak" is Epic beans

IP:82.35.134.241:25575

Ps keep away from dem chickens!
When life give you lemons
    Make apple juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

Register or log in to remove.

LtTakamaru

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

Well first of all, Its a really great server,great players and stuff,but I got banned due to caps which was one word and I don't think that's fair for me and my friends. If you could please fix that, it would be great dude.

ShiverSlice

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

This server sucks ass

omrico
    omrico

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Awesome server has everything u can imagine! New IP: appleninja.uk.to

MrsN00bcakes

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

My Friends and I played on this server for a little bit and I will admit, is an awesome server. The only problem is the admins there abuse their power. For example i was kicked for "Disrespecting" a higher authority. Admin Tyler and Leander killed and kicked my friend Road_Runner50 for supposedly using an x-ray mod. My friend rainmanofpimpin and I began to question and I got muted for (Like I said) being disrespectful. rainman decided she was going to have our backs and thats when she and I were kicked.
Leander had said that he was following Road_Runner50 in vanish (they get to use mods just so you know) and found him digging straight to a spawner.. But honestly am I the only other person who has had that happen? So all of a sudden Admin Tyler pops up, Killed and bans him. Without any other evidence of Road_Runner50 using "xray". He was Kicked based on an assumption, and we were kicked for wanting an explanation as to why. How sad right?
So if you are planning on playing on appleninja I suggest you make a house and play the boring way, dont risk going mining cause that might just get you banned!