• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

GuenalinorCraft - Survival/Creative - Factions - Shops - Arenas - Spells [W.I.P.]

factions pvp mobarena pvparena shops community magic creative survival pvm

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

99soren
    99soren

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: 99soren

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hey!
This is a new W.I.P. Server (March 2012). We try to make a different Server with both Creative, Survival and something special - a world, that has already been build, but offers something different. It offers Skills, PVP/PVE, MiniGames/Activities, Parkour (Agility Skill), Shops, Lots of Quests/Tasks, Custom Magic Spells, Monster-Hunting Tasks (Mob killing) and more! You can't destroy the Map (Though you can mine ores, wood and wheat/farming blocks). You can do PVP in the Wilderness, and PVE where there are monsters. There are also lots of NPC's.
But you might want to know why to pick this Server over other Servers?
-------------------------
-Frequent Updates: Many Servers lacks when it comes to Updates. This Server is different - I (along with some of my friends) work on this Server nearly every day. This adds many new Quests, Tasks, Citys, Shops and more!
-Unique Features: This Server has many Unique Features, that other Servers don't. Quests, MiniGames, Tasks, Magical Spells, NPC's...
-Quests/Tasks: You might have heard about Quests on other Servers... But that's a joke! There's usually just 5-10 quests, taking about 10 minutes each to complete. On this Server, I've spent hours to make the Quests, and you'll spent hours completing them all! Our plan is to add 120+ quests, so good luck completing them all! And this isn't 5 minute quests. Some might take hours to complete!
-Realistic Leveling: Going up to 99, taking many months (and maybe years) to reach. Many Servers use MCMMO (Though we have this too), but this as good as LevelCraft. LevelCraft is much more configurable... LevelCraft also allows us to set how much XP you need from level 1-2, 2-3, etc...
-Much More: If I would tell everything here - you wouldn't get surprised In-Game!
Websites:
- Main Website:
99soren.tk
- Forum Website: 99sorenServer.enjin.com (Register here for News/Updates!)
Staff Members:
99soren - Owner/Head-Coder/Head-Builder
Jesper_H - Co-Owner/Builder
Andr6705 - Administrator/Co-Coder/Builder
Ganster_Jonas - Moderator/Builder
Skole13579 - Moderator/Builder
Math8161 - Moderator/Builder
Ande170w - Moderator/Builder

Register or log in to remove.

AlbinoFishs

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

IP?

99soren
    99soren

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: 99soren

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

The Server isn't Public yet :P (Public in December)
In the title it says it's W.I.P... :-)
Thanks for looking though ;)