Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Vanilla Rising 1.4.2 16gb no mods


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

  Hello New Vanilla Server 1.4.2 100% Whitelist
"VANILLA RISING"

  71.195.98.90 NEW
Difficulty 1

Yes hello ive started a fresh Vanilla Server, if your looking for a new ,unmodded no cheating,griefing server come join us.
We  have 7 members full time playing in the late PST times 10pm +
We currently accepting requests for whitelist to make our community bigger.
Also No creators will be ever used so no one even Op's have an advantage. Posted Image
DONT BEG FOR ITEMS or CREATOR!!!


Please fill out the quick app


   IGN:
   AGE:
   Why should we white-list you?
   Timezone you'll  be playing:
   Quick Bio:

Rules: No Hacks, logs will be checked often any suspicious activity will not be tolerated
No Griefing
No Stealing(peoples chests)
No Foul language(might have lil timmy's around)
EXTRA before you answer quick bio put your favorite food before you start Posted Image

old link to server and White list here
http://www.minecraft...illa-rising-13/

Register or log in to remove.

#2

mclemens
    mclemens

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

ign:mclemens
age:29
timezone:CST
just looking for a fun community to start some smp in.

#3

Reece_Faz

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

   IGN: Freak_Me_Baby
   AGE: 15
   Why should we whitelist you? Because i'm an awesome player and I've been looking for a Vanilla server for ages.
   Timezoneyoull be playing: GMT
   Quick Bio: Great at building when in creative.

#4

epicshroom
  • Location: the Netherlands
  • Minecraft: epicshroom

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

IGN: epicshroom
   AGE: 16
   Why shoudl we whitelist you?: I love playing in vanilla servers, and I like to help others out. That always is handy :)
   Timezoneyoull be playing: GMT +1
   Quick Bio: 16 years old. Played mc for quite some time now. Has a server with some close friends. Likes to hang around with friends and go to parties. Loves dubstep and rock.

#5

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

View Postmclemens, on 13 November 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

ign:mclemens
age:29
timezone:CST
just looking for a fun community to start some smp in.


View PostReece_Faz, on 13 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

   IGN: Freak_Me_Baby
   AGE: 15
   Why should we whitelist you? Because i'm an awesome player and I've been looking for a Vanilla server for ages.
   Timezoneyoull be playing: GMT
   Quick Bio: Great at building when in creative.


View Postepicshroom, on 13 November 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

IGN: epicshroom
   AGE: 16
   Why shoudl we whitelist you?: I love playing in vanilla servers, and I like to help others out. That always is handy Posted Image
   Timezoneyoull be playing: GMT +1
   Quick Bio: 16 years old. Played mc for quite some time now. Has a server with some close friends. Likes to hang around with friends and go to parties. Loves dubstep and rock.


all Above!!!
Whitelisted welcome

#6

Helltrix
    Helltrix

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: Helltrix
  • Xbox:Xirtlleh

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

IGN:Helltrix
   AGE:26
   Why should we Whitelist you? I love building huge projects in a grief free zone. I Love survival, no spawning items for this guy. Currently looking for late players because the server I am currently on is hosted on the east cost which does not make for the best timezone for me.
   Time zone you'll be playing: PST
Favorite Food: Blueburry Pie.  
Quick Bio: I love to build, mine, help others out with certain projects if they ask! All in all I love minecraft and love to see what other build projects people come up with, hope to hear from you soon.

#7

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

View PostHelltrix, on 14 November 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

IGN:Helltrix
   AGE:26
   Why should we Whitelist you? I love building huge projects in a grief free zone. I Love survival, no spawning items for this guy. Currently looking for late players because the server I am currently on is hosted on the east cost which does not make for the best timezone for me.
   Time zone you'll be playing: PST
Favorite Food: Blueburry Pie.  
Quick Bio: I love to build, mine, help others out with certain projects if they ask! All in all I love minecraft and love to see what other build projects people come up with, hope to hear from you soon.

all Above!!!
Whitelisted welcome

#8

HermitCrak

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

IGN: ToxicWolfie

Info:

Im not gona say anything because you know that I can make all of that up anyway and I could be a griefer like all others, its up to you if u wana whitelist me.
Posted Image

#9

fletch137

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

IGN: fletch137
   AGE: 41 (no, really)
   Why shoudl we whitelist you? Still looking for a fun, casual SMP experience.  This vanilla sounds right up my alley
   Timezoneyoull be playing: Pacific
   Favorite Food:  teriyaki chicken
   Quick Bio:  about half-way through an uneventful life

#10

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

View Postfletch137, on 14 November 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

IGN: fletch137
   AGE: 41 (no, really)
   Why shoudl we whitelist you? Still looking for a fun, casual SMP experience.  This vanilla sounds right up my alley
   Timezoneyoull be playing: Pacific
   Favorite Food:  teriyaki chicken
   Quick Bio:  about half-way through an uneventful life

im 31 :)
all Above!!!
Whitelisted welcome

#11

fletch137

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Odd.  Suddenly getting an "outdated server" message.  Thoughts?

#12

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

View Postfletch137, on 15 November 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Odd.  Suddenly getting an "outdated server" message.  Thoughts?

hmm ill check it out

#13

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

Back online had to update :)

Have fun

#14

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Server fully updated and ready to go!!!!

#15

fletch137

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

Hey, Giz.  I've been timing out trying to connect for the past few days.  Is it me or you?

#16

aaron26246
  • Minecraft: teetertotter246

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

IGN:teetertotter246
   AGE:20
   Why should we white-list you?Iv owned a server. played for 2 years now. enjoy the game and i respect servers and the people in it as long as they respect me too.
   Timezone you'll  be playing:Eastern(live in Maine Posted Image)
Fav food: Chinese food def!
   Quick Bio:Gaming is my thing. play league of legends, black ops 2. love fps's, mmo's, strategy games. Also in the Army National Guard. Lookin for a fresh new no mod server so this is the place for me.

#17

mori12
    mori12

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

IGN: Levim1
AGE: 22
Timezone you'll  be playing: GMT + 1:00
Why should we white-list you? I'm an Awesome and trusted Player :P Looking for a nice Vanilla Server to play on :)

#18

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

moved updated IP
  71.195.98.90 NEW

#19

CrazySushiTaxi

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

IGN: My Username
   AGE: 25
   Why should we white-list you? Because I'm awesome that's why! Actually I don't know, I like building and stuff and it's fun to talk to people while I do it.
   Timezone you'll  be playing: EST (-5:00)
   Quick Bio: Well I played minecraft for about a year now and I've gone on and off. I haven't played 1.4.2 yet so I'm excited to see what it offers.

#20

giz23mo
    giz23mo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

View PostCrazySu­axi, on 05 December 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

IGN: My Username
   AGE: 25
   Why should we white-list you? Because I'm awesome that's why! Actually I don't know, I like building and stuff and it's fun to talk to people while I do it.
   Timezone you'll  be playing: EST (-5:00)
   Quick Bio: Well I played minecraft for about a year now and I've gone on and off. I haven't played 1.4.2 yet so I'm excited to see what it offers.
Whitelisted Gratz

View Postaaron26246, on 20 November 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

IGN:teetertotter246
   AGE:20
   Why should we white-list you?Iv owned a server. played for 2 years now. enjoy the game and i respect servers and the people in it as long as they respect me too.
   Timezone you'll  be playing:Eastern(live in Maine Posted Image)
Fav food: Chinese food def!
   Quick Bio:Gaming is my thing. play league of legends, black ops 2. love fps's, mmo's, strategy games. Also in the Army National Guard. Lookin for a fresh new no mod server so this is the place for me.

Whitelisted gratz