• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

TimeCrack [Whitelisted] 24-7 vannila server ~ MindCrack Inspired!

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

PoliceManHat
  • Minecraft: PoliceManHat
  • Xbox:Ch52214

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Welcome! To the TimeCrack Server Forum!

Server Status:  Online!

About: We have all longed for the server, the server about playing the game, not crazy factions or PVP frenzy worlds. That one world where we can build, learn, and help each-other out. TimeCrack is that server! We are very influenced by the MindCrack team to make our own server for you! Here we have wide open plains, and a brand new (and i mean BRAND NEW) world to start on! So fill out a app and enjoy the world!

Rules:

Yes, unfortunately there are rules. A place without rules is pure chaos!

1: Don't be a jerk. We see enough of them in the real world.

2: Don't grief. There's a fine line between griefing and pranking.

3: Be Respectful. Yeah I know, you hear it all the time.

4: Don't Steal. You wouldnt steal from your grandma, would'ya?

5: Have fun. Yeah, lame, but still some people seem to forget it.

6: Don't Excessively Swear. It makes the game unenjoyable.

7. Don't get mad at a prank. Just clean it up and move on.

8. Know what the prank war's rules are.

Prank Rules:

1. Leave a sign with your name on it.

2. No TNT!

3. No Fire!

4. No Griefing or destroying blocks.

5. Be original.

World Progress:

Here we will show off builds of the players of the server!

Spoiler:

Prank Teams

Here we have the many pranking teams of Timecrack.

Spoiler:

Pranks

Here we feature the pranks done by each member.

Spoiler:

Applications:

We are accepting applications at full speed!

Yeah we got a whitelist. We aim to secure your stuff to the best of our abilitys as Steve's.

IGN:

Why should you join?:

Longer than 3 lines please. We cant get to know you in 3 words lol.

TimeZone:

Youtube account (optional):

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for visiting/filling out a application. If you left one, please allow up to 2 hours for someone to see it. Most of us are in school and wont be available all throughtout the day!

Server IP: 199.241.138.158:25599

eddYe said:
Yeah, and when you dont harvest them fast enough, some black men comes and steals your bike and watermelons

Register or log in to remove.

Craftmasters

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

IGN: Craftmasters

Why should you join?: I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 2 years and servers for about a year and a half. I have watched some videos of the Mindcrack servers and they looked very fun. Besides Minecraft I also play Assassins Creed, League of Legends and Call of Duty.

Skype: I have one. Real name Dylan Williams and username cadhgh.

TimeZone: PCT

Youtube account (optional): Got one but forgot the username.

Posted Image

PoliceManHat

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

Welcome Craftmasters! Sorry no-one is on. School tomorrow :P
eddYe said:
Yeah, and when you dont harvest them fast enough, some black men comes and steals your bike and watermelons

Craftmasters

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

View PostPoliceManHat, on 13 November 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

Welcome Craftmasters! Sorry no-one is on. School tomorrow Posted Image
Yeah school is a pain. Lot easier to be on during summer.

Posted Image

SUiCiD3
    SUiCiD3

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Minecraft: oTokyo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

IGN:otokyo
Why should you join?: I've Always enjoyed minecraft survival, the way it was build (vanilla ) and with this little silly commands and such just completely ruins it for me, you simply can't call it surivival anymore. and when it comes to cheating, Doesn't even satisfy me one bit. I'm 19 Mature and active, I've Admired Etho a fellow minecraft in minecrack and I would love to find a community just like he did, with people who enjoy Vanilla survival and getting to play together. I've decided if i ever do find that perfect server, i want to launch a LP and follow the same steps as Etho, of course i can't be exactly like him but Something i can be for myself and enjoy minecraft once more.

TimeZone:CST

Youtube account (optional):DatzSiiK
Patience is Key.

Desire135
  • Minecraft: Desire135

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

I hope you don't mind, I'm filling out 2, 1 for my friend ( First one is mine )

IGN: Desire135

Why should you join?:Because I'm magical ( Counts to make sure I have 3 words there ) :3  I love pure survival minecraft and most other servers are really annoying because you can't saty in one stop witth getting griefed. :/

TimeZone: Australia ( EST )

Youtube account (optional): I don't record videos sorry.

IGN: Sydling

Why should you join?: Because I love minecraft and I am a great builder.

TimeZone: EST

Posted Image

Herajax
    Herajax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

IGN: herajax
About yourself: My real life name is Stef, I'm 14 years old. I play Minecraft for half a year now and I think I know almost everything about this game, I'm average at redstone, but I like to play around with it. I love to design new kinds of houses/castle/buildings (something like that). Most time I spend on mining, just because I love to swim in diamonds :) I play football (americans may call it soccer) and I guess thats it ...
TimeZone : GMT +2
Youtube account (optional): I got one but not the best one :3

IAmDL1W
    IAmDL1W

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

IGN: Tyjun/Burlux

Why should you join?:

I should join because I love minecraft. I have been playing minecraft for a well few years, since almost beta, but a little after. I have always enjoyed the sight of minecraft servers, and this one seems like it will be stable enough to play on, and not super crazy. Also a few things about myself is that I play Call of Duty, Battlefield, World of Warcraft, and some other games.

TimeZone: Pacific (GMT +8 I believe)

Youtube account (optional): 1900GetOwnd

neweyman
    neweyman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: xX_neweyman_Xx

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

IGN: xX_neweyman_Xx

Why should you join?: I love minecraft. its a great game and I want to play on a server as it should be played, vanilla. looking through the submitions already it looks like you have some top people playing. I hope that youll accept me!

TimeZone: whatever australias, melbournes timezone is

Youtube account (optional): theodspot

PoliceManHat

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

All added!
eddYe said:

SoMuchTimeWasted

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

Why should you join?:

Hello, my name is Levi, I am 16 and I have been looking for a good survival vanilla server, something similar to mindcrack. I think this is it. I have been playing minecraft for about 3 or 4 years. Very experienced  very educated. I have a joined a server similar but no one gets on anymore. I will be a very frequent builder, always happy to help anyone that needs.

TimeZone: CST

Youtube account (optional): I don't use for anything but watching videos, but if I need to I will post

IGN : LeviCoile96

PoliceManHat

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Added! There's no one on now but towards the afternoon more people should pop on!
eddYe said:

SoMuchTimeWasted

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

View PostPoliceManHat, on 13 November 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

Added! There's no one on now but towards the afternoon more people should pop on!
You sure you whitelisted me? It says I'm not.

PoliceManHat

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

One moment Posted Image

Should be good to go!
eddYe said:

SoMuchTimeWasted

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

Haha, Thanks!

Herajax
    Herajax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Thanks for adding me :)
Hope you remember me from some days ago ;)

flesteris
  • Minecraft: flesteris

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

IGN:

flesteris
Why should you join:

Firstly, I like playing with people, I want to make new friends from not only my own country. Also, I really enjoy watching mindcrack videos and I always wanted to play like that. And i hate moded servers, or which has a lot of plugins. My hobies: building building building... Posted Image But in real life I like playing piano and singing, I'm also interested in programing and engineering. I am planning to buy new and much better PC, and then start recording LPs.
medas819

Timezone:

GMT +2:00 , I live in Lithuania.

kingnabz67890
  • Minecraft: kingnabz67890

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

IGN: kingnabz67890
what should u join: im  fun mature i want build something with friends or alone. get friendly pranks on others. i make u have and im have fun aswell. im not bad i never steal nor greif nor raid i never get banned. im 14 i want to be in a server that is whitelisted vanilla survival mindcrack server. im a good builder mid pvp and farming. if u add me im the good editon to the team
time zone gmt
youtube : kingnabz67890

PoliceManHat

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

flesteris ill ad you when I get home :)
eddYe said:

Jemlee
    Jemlee

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Minecraft: Jemlee

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

IGN: Jemlee

Why should you join?: I'm a long time Minecrafter, 18 years old student from Finland. I'm active player whenever I can, of course limited a little by school. I like building stuff and helping people out and SMP is probably the only aspect of Minecraft I'm not too familiar with as of yet. It would be great to be able to make new friends and enjoy the game as a part of a great community. You might also remember me from the short-lived HermitCrack -server. Also I apologize for my English as it isn't my native language.

Skype: Jem Rio (or jemleye, I don't use Skype too much because I live with two other students and it can annoy them because of the small apartment, especially if they are studying for an exam)

TimeZone: GMT+3 (Finland/South Africa)

Youtube account (optional): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJemRio though I only have one video and it's not even about Minecraft. Maybe later when I get a new computer I might try making a Let's Play.
Posted Image