20 replies to this topic

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Jaw818's FreeBuild Server

This is a 1.4.2 MineCraft Bukkit Server!

It is a whitelist Server. Posted Image

But It is for my trust & Safety.

Ip: 50.104.2.174

We are not a Tekkit Server!!

Application:

(note will be kept on file for future refrence)

InGame Name:

Derscribe Greifing:

Explain Basic  Rules:

Why Should I let You in?

Are You a greifer ?

Register or log in to remove.

TheRyanMCxD
  • Minecraft: F1reSt4r

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

InGame Name: F1reSt4r
Derscribe Greifing: Ruining someone else's hard work with TnT, fire, or even bare hands. Basically ruining something you didn't make
Explain Basic  Rules: Of course don't grief Don't steal Don't make racist comments Don't swear too much Respect staff members etc.
Why Should I let You in? 1. I am awesome :3 2. I love to build, play, and survive on a small, whitelisted community that is grief free
Are You a greifer ? Of course not!

Btw: Make sure to post the ip!
Posted Image

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostTheRyanMCxD, on 13 November 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

InGame Name: F1reSt4r
Derscribe Greifing: Ruining someone else's hard work with TnT, fire, or even bare hands. Basically ruining something you didn't make
Explain Basic  Rules: Of course don't grief Don't steal Don't make racist comments Don't swear too much Respect staff members etc.
Why Should I let You in? 1. I am awesome :3 2. I love to build, play, and survive on a small, whitelisted community that is grief free
Are You a greifer ? Of course not!

Btw: Make sure to post the ip!
You Made The list!!

All_Minecraft

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

InGame Name: snoahdude

Derscribe Greifing: Greifing is the destruction of other players, or the server's, creations. It's a huge dochebaggy thing to do.

Explain Basic  Rules: Basic Rules? Like what? No Greifing, No excessive foul language, no racism, putdowns ect. have fun...really all I can think of

Why Should I let You in? I have a TON of building experience. I also have a Youtube Channel, NCSProductionz. The theater is my example of what I can do.

Are You a greifer ? What kind of question is this? Even if I was a greifer, I'd say no. But I'm not. I'm not an ­.

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostAll_Minecraft, on 13 November 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

InGame Name: snoahdude

Derscribe Greifing: Greifing is the destruction of other players, or the server's, creations. It's a huge dochebaggy thing to do.

Explain Basic  Rules: Basic Rules? Like what? No Greifing, No excessive foul language, no racism, putdowns ect. have fun...really all I can think of

Why Should I let You in? I have a TON of building experience. I also have a Youtube Channel, NCSProductionz. The theater is my example of what I can do.

Are You a greifer ? What kind of question is this? Even if I was a greifer, I'd say no. But I'm not. I'm not an ­.

You are in the lis congrats join in a minute

xZaCkAtTaCk713x

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

InGame Name: xZaCkAtTaCk713x

Derscribe Greifing: Pouring lava, setting on fire, breaking blocks, blowing things up with no permission.

Explain Basic  Rules: DONT GREIF, dont use false language, be polite to all staff memebers and everyone else on the server, and build apropriatly

Why Should I let You in? I ALWAYS build, i am GREAT at making houses, i am fun and polite to all, and I LOVE TO BUILD!!

Are You a greifer ? NOOO, i have never griefed in my LIFE, i think griefing is a bad thing because why waste your time destroying other peoples things when you could be BUILDING!!

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostxZaCkAtTaCk713x, on 13 November 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

InGame Name: xZaCkAtTaCk713x

Derscribe Greifing: Pouring lava, setting on fire, breaking blocks, blowing things up with no permission.

Explain Basic  Rules: DONT GREIF, dont use false language, be polite to all staff memebers and everyone else on the server, and build apropriatly

Why Should I let You in? I ALWAYS build, i am GREAT at making houses, i am fun and polite to all, and I LOVE TO BUILD!!

Are You a greifer ? NOOO, i have never griefed in my LIFE, i think griefing is a bad thing because why waste your time destroying other peoples things when you could be BUILDING!!

I Think Your response is absoultly the best rule descrption so i offer you moderator?

xZaCkAtTaCk713x

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

what is a moderator again?

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

server Closed For the NightPosted Image Will be open tomarrow evening! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

xZaCkAtTaCk713x

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

View Postjaw818, on 13 November 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

server Closed For the NightPosted Image Will be open tomarrow evening! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
HEY JAWS WHAT IS A MODERATOR?

xZaCkAtTaCk713x

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostxZaCkAtTaCk713x, on 13 November 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

HEY JAWS WHAT IS A MODERATOR?
ACUTALLY JAW I FIGURED OUT WAT IT MEANT AND I ACCEPT!
THANKSSS!

Trainman42

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

InGame Name:

Trainman42

I dont wanna tell, but 13

Derscribe Greifing:

Griefing is the destroying of a person's home or building that is not allowed on most servers. Griefing normally means that you destroy the items in the chests, steal some items, and make new...interesting...buildings.

Explain Basic  Rules:

Basic rules are just what that is... basic rules. No griefing, no stealing, no asking for Admin, no spamming, no cursing, no advertising, etc. etc. and have fun.

Why Should I let You in?

I really want a nice build server other than my, excuse my language, cr**py server.

Are You a greifer?

Heck NO!!!! If i was, I would be banned from many servers by now...

All_Minecraft

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

You gave us the IPv4 address, or the local address for your computer. Go to whatsmyip.org and give that one.

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Sorry 50.104.2.174

View PostTrainman42, on 13 November 2012 - 01:25 AM, said:

InGame Name:

Trainman42

I dont wanna tell, but 13

Derscribe Greifing:

Griefing is the destroying of a person's home or building that is not allowed on most servers. Griefing normally means that you destroy the items in the chests, steal some items, and make new...interesting...buildings.

Explain Basic  Rules:

Basic rules are just what that is... basic rules. No griefing, no stealing, no asking for Admin, no spamming, no cursing, no advertising, etc. etc. and have fun.

Why Should I let You in?

I really want a nice build server other than my, excuse my language, cr**py server.

Are You a greifer?

Heck NO!!!! If i was, I would be banned from many servers by now...

Made The list!!

We Are Open!!! Posted Image Posted Image

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

We are open now

Trainman42

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

Is the server 1.4.4 or 1.4.2

Thrillgun

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

InGame Name: Thrillgun

Derscribe Greifing: Destroying other peoples creations or stealing peoples stuff

Explain Basic  Rules: No griefing, no stealing, be nice to fellow players, have fun

Why Should I let You in? I am trying to find some cool people to play tekkit with and have fun on a server
Are You a greifer ? no

KatieKat10X

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

InGame Name: KatieKat10X

Describe Greifing: Greifing is basically destroing other people property and being Completley annoying!!!

Explain Basic Rules: No Greifing, No excessive language, Be Kind, Have Extreme Fun!!!

Why should I let You In: I Love to build and create etc. I Love MC Servers and I am Kind And Fun

Are You a greifer: NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am 11 and responsible :)

Arenmj
    Arenmj

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

InGame Name: Gomaxtreme

Derscribe Greifing: an act done by one as a way to destroy a creation of another or otherwise an act done specifically to bother or trouble another :P

Explain Basic  Rules: No racist remarks, don't excessively swear, no griefing don't try to steal and always respect staff members

Why Should I let You in? I like safer whitelisted communities without griefers to destroy stuff i make, I'm pretty alright at building, and not to mention i'm just awesome :P and also it just is the kind of server i like from the sounds of it.

Are You a greifer ? no sir!

jaw818
    jaw818

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostTrainman42, on 14 November 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

Is the server 1.4.4 or 1.4.2
It was 1.4.2 but wait till about christmas and i will have a 24/7 Server