4360 replies to this topic

lavulman
  • Minecraft: lavulman
  • Xbox:How ridiculous.
  • PSN:lavulman

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

View PostTeknonick, on 30 November 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

((lol))
((I don't get rep for finding a video of my avatar and his buddy killing themselves?
life is now worthless.
*stabs approaching pageclaim*
))

Posted Image

"I'm a realist, not some fool. All that I've wanted to do was to revive the ways of old..." ~Leos Klein

Register or log in to remove.

Waskom_Frost
  • Minecraft: Waskomsause
  • PSN:Waskomsause

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

((I might leave this RP... its kinda slow, and i am joining strauss' RP...))
http://www.youtube.c...r/videos?view=0 <--- This is my fave youtube channel.

Posted Image

CNSoup
    CNSoup

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Minecraft: CNSoup

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

Name: Augustus Young

Species: Human (Homo Sapiens, Man, Not-Beast, etc.)

Magic: Augustus is skilled with using heat, of varying forms. Usually, this means manipulating air currents, or controlling flames, although he can summon fire to a certain degree. He also has a small amount of practice with other forms of magic.

Skills: Augustus uses a sword, because swords are cool. He has shot a bow before, but thinks that bows are lame. Augustus can set up a camp like nobody's business (awkwardly phrased similes FTW!). He can also fight very well with a sword, just to clarify. So, yeah...

Appearance: I look like a human. But to clarify, I look like an extraordinarily stunning human, with curly brown hair, dark blue eyes, and other normal facial features. Also, I am tall, about 6'1", and muscular. I wear a plain green tee-shirt most of the time, and blue jeans, as well as only slightly dirty Converses. I suppose I also have a backpack, with simple survival items (flashlight, canteen, jacket, granola bars, Mt. Dew, etc.) as well as a sword (not sure how I walk around with a sword, perhaps it's invisible to normal people, or concealed in some way? Maybe it functions like a TARDIS, with a chameleon circuit, but without space and time travel features?) (Side note: I=Augustus Young, in this part of the application.)

Bio: Augustus lived a pretty mundane life for the first 17 years of his life. Of course, he attempted to make everyday an adventure, y'know, add some excitement to his extraordinarily ordinary life. This led to an enormous imagination on his part, which helped him greatly in his 18th year of living. It started like any other day, cliched and The best part of Augustus' life was his two friends: Henry and Rose. They had grown up together, and were very similar in many ways. They all liked to adventure through the 'woods' behind their suburban homes. They all liked to create fantastic stories. In fact, they would often have a competition, as they camped out in the aforementioned woods, to see who could tell the best stories. Henry or Rose nearly always won, telling amazing and fantastic stories about dragons and Hurons (whatever those were) and other amazingly fantastic creatures of myth and legend!
Anyways, to continue with the story, Augustus, Henry, and Rose went through school together. They were academically brilliant, but Augustus rarely applied himself, Henry never turned assignments in, and Rose was too timid to excel like other outstanding, but considerably less brilliant, students. So they stayed together, enjoying each other's company, for twelve years. Then, just before graduation, Henry disappeared for several weeks. Neither Rose nor Augustus knew where he had gone, and his parents had refused to talk to most people for several years. So Rose and Augustus worried, and Henry remained gone. They graduated, although Henry wasn't mentioned once during the ceremony. Five weeks later, just after Rose's 18th birthday, Henry showed up at Augustus' house, telling him that he needed to pack the old camping kit, there was no time to explain, just come with him quickly. They went to Rose's house, and she was already packed and ready to go. As they drove down the interstate, Henry explained, mainly to Augustus, that the dragons and creatures Rose and Henry had always spoken of really did exist, and that Henry and Rose were both dragons! Rose simply nodded and told Augustus to stop interupting. So Augustus was told all about this secret mythical world, and that Henry and Rose were in danger, but if Augustus wanted to see them again, he should join the MPA, and Augustus sat in the back seat, very confused and incredulous. Until Rose showed him a small amount of magic.
They dropped Augustus off on a random street, told him to find them soon (without telling where they were going), said their goodbyes, and left. And Augustus looked around, rather startled, rather upset, and vaguely confused. Which is where the RP will pick up, of course!

Alignment: Mystic Protection Agency

Other: Hi. Thanks for considering this application! I hope you accept me!

Best Wishes,
~Lord CNSoup the Noble
"To know who you are without any delusions or sympathy is a moment of revelation that no one experiences unscathed." -Christopher Paolini

lavulman

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostCNSoup, on 30 November 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

*Snipped with the Great Knife*
((You're missing something...))

Posted Image

"I'm a realist, not some fool. All that I've wanted to do was to revive the ways of old..." ~Leos Klein

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts
  • Minecraft: treebird1

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

View Postlavulman, on 29 November 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

"Yea, I had the opportunity to look up some helpful tricks back there..." I say to Robert. I begin the process of finding and identifying every rune on the portal... can't be too careful when a few of them could be trapped...
"Well, after studying it for a while, Yeah, a few of them are... one of them would explode if you tried to tinker with the spell that hardens the obsidian... hm... and that one would... wow, I'm glad I didn't trigger that one... I'd be one of them..." I shudder at the word them... the thought of being changed into a mind-controlled demon... "However, once Deravan can get his strength back, he may be able to get rid of them, without triggering them, right?" I then say, hoping for a yes.

((YOU people... use the OOC thread!))
Posted Image

lavulman

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostSnivy, on 30 November 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

"Well, after studying it for a while, Yeah, a few of them are... one of them would explode if you tried to tinker with the spell that hardens the obsidian... hm... and that one would... wow, I'm glad I didn't trigger that one... I'd be one of them..." I shudder at the word them... the thought of being changed into a mind-controlled demon... "However, once Deravan can get his strength back, he may be able to get rid of them, without triggering them, right?" I then say, hoping for a yes.

((YOU people... use the OOC thread!))
((Oh... I keep forgetting we have that... Sorry officer... :[))
"Did you just... read my mind?" I ask Robert, almost triggering one of said runes in my surprise.

Posted Image

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

"Well, yeah, I mean, my brother IS a red dragon of the mind... I guess I did, though, I thought you said that... weird..." I say to Camilla, as I continue looking at the intricate, yet vile runes that were carved into the frame of the portal.
Posted Image

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Minecraft: Evanist
  • Xbox:X=Treasure! Where?

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Deravan think a bit.
"I... Might be able to make a safe cracker rune to protect me from any rune activation... Using this dark energy I have it will help on doing this... Let me try this." he then says. He start moving towards the portal, and place the rune, then start concentrating, breaking one rune at a time to stop any unwanted events to happen.

Give respect. Because if you dont, you are gonna fear my newspaper
And now... I am out of the forum games and roleplay... posting elsewhere... 0.o

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

"Well, if it would help, then do it, Deravan." I say as I notice him dismantling the runes one by one... the demon one ALMOST triggers, but, Deravan gets rid of it just in time. "Whoa, that was a close one, wasn't it?" I then say to him.
Posted Image

lavulman

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

I bring up a ward. Just in case Deravan makes a mistake... "This is certainly suspenseful..." I say, wiping a bit of sweat off my brow with my free hand... "So... Robert... who's that other dragon back there..." I ask in some attempt to ease the tension...

Posted Image

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

(

View Postcreeperlink, on 30 November 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

Name: Tanisha Hartzler
Species: Phoenix
Species description:
Species Skills/magic:
Magic: She is very skilled at fire magic, but can also use lightning and earth magic.
Skills: She is pretty good with a bow, but prefers to use magic attacks.
Appearance:Human Form:
Posted Image
Phoenix Form:
Posted Image
Bio: Tanisha lost her parents at an early age, and was sent to an orphanage along with her brother. Here, she was protected from hunters and trained to defend herself from Hunters. When she turned 18, she was able to use very advanced fire magic, and she left the orphanage, thinking she was ready to face the Hunters. She was wrong. She rented an appartment in the city, not knowing there were cameras everywhere. The Hunters found out she was a Phoenix, and that the orphanage was really a training center for mystical creatures. They raided her appartment in the middle of the night, and she tried to defend herself, but she discovered that the Hunters were just as good with magic as she was. She escaped by changing into her phoenix form and flying out the window, and returned to the orphanage for more training. When she got there, she was startled to see that it had been destroyed, and there was a bunch of Hunters loading dead bodies into the back of a truck. She saw them throw her brother in, and instantly knew that she was alone.
Alignment:
Other: The missing number is 4
I think you miss that Snivy... 2 pages back at the end.)
Deravan sighed, then hear... Some demon voices in his head. His dark energy was about to go berserk, but he then sites with holy energy his whole body, killing any demon magic.
"Talk about that... It half activated... Just smited the ******* out of my body... Well... Better continue. Damm rune seal had that default right there." Deravan then says.
(stupid iPad autowreck.)

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

"Her? Not a clue who she is, to be honest... unless you mean Svy'la." I say to Camilla, I then point at Svy'la who decided to keep a respectable distance away from the portal. I then add "Svy'la happens to be Thal'tek's daughter... you remember Ona talking about Thal'tek, right?"

((Ah, yes, the Phoenix girl is accepted! Looks like Deravan may have a potential mate, lolol.))
Posted Image

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

(Lol... Thing is my guy a earth pheonix... But I might make him have a... Change of element later... Earth might just be his start element lol
Anyway... Mind saying what happening with the portal?)

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

<Evanist>: The runes, while hard to get rid of, don't seem to want to trigger, other than that last one, thankfully. It doesn't take too long to get rid of the last of them. ((Also... element doesn't really matter as far as phoenixes go... after all, your character's mother may have been an air phoenix, and his father could very well have been an ice phoenix.))
Posted Image

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

(Ah ok... Well will see...)
Deravan sighed of relief, and then using his seal rune, add a light rune curse on the portal.
"Thank you god for knowing how to use rune magic... And also having these... Dark and light powers..." he then says.
"Your turn guys... Break that portal..." he says.

lavulman

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostSnivy, on 30 November 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

"Her? Not a clue who she is, to be honest... unless you mean Svy'la." I say to Camilla, I then point at Svy'la who decided to keep a respectable distance away from the portal. I then add "Svy'la happens to be Thal'tek's daughter... you remember Ona talking about Thal'tek, right?"

((Ah, yes, the Phoenix girl is accepted! Looks like Deravan may have a potential mate, lolol.))

View PostEvanist, on 30 November 2012 - 03:04 AM, said:

(Ah ok... Well will see...)
Deravan sighed of relief, and then using his seal rune, add a light rune curse on the portal.
"Thank you god for knowing how to use rune magic... And also having these... Dark and light powers..." he then says.
"Your turn guys... Break that portal..." he says.
"I believe I do... You'll need to tell me about this when we're done smashing things." I say to Robert, throwing another exploding fireball at the portal.

Posted Image

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

"All right! I even got my special sledge hammer for just this occasion!" I say as I walk over to get my huge, red, sledgehammer, whatever it was made of, it looked strong. I walk back to the portal, and swing at the frame with the hammer, destroying the no-longer tough obsidian, and making it rain shards of the stuff for a split second.
Posted Image

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

"That... Is done... Can we please go and do something else then fight demons..." Deravan then says.
"I think we had our share for today." he add.
(I want to make my guy meet the other caracters lol)

creeperlink
  • Minecraft: RandomBagel

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

((Thanks for accepting me. Where are you guys right now?))

Posted Image

Pokemon X Friend Code: 1848-1924-7840

Friend Safari Pokemon: Growlithe, Slugma, Braixen

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

"Well, it's just about 7:00... just about time for normal people to wake up... I guess you could-" I get cut off by suddenly falling asleep. Svy'la then walks up to me, and picks me up with her mouth...but before that, she says "Such a lazy one, isnt' he? Us dragons can go weeks without sleeping, if we have to." She then carries me out of the used-to-be portal room.
((We are in the MPA base, located just outside of Lucky City... it's disguised as a mountain, though.))
Posted Image