No replies to this topic

EGGSPL4T
    EGGSPL4T

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Minecraft: MaxTheMillions

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I am looking for a white-listed vanilla server to join. I would like 10-20 players on it and preferably hard mode. I want it to be completely vanilla. I mean no mods or plugins by vanilla. I am mature and I own a server. My server is good, but there is only 3 active players. I want to just play with other people for fun and socialization. I have played on 2 servers. Both of them went from vanilla to bukkit in a week. I am pretty chilled and overall good guy to be around. Here is some common application questions. If you would like more information, reply to me here on the forum. Thanks!

IGN- MaxtheMillions

What will you bring to the server?- I will be an active member. I have medium redstone abilities and lots of knowledge of minecraft. I am a great designer and I usually dwell in caves. I have build 2 spawn towns and a nether hub with great success.

Country?- Canada!

How long have you played minecraft?- I started in alpha, but I lost interest until 6 months ago when I got back into it.

Best builds?- Port of liverpool building and a castle in my singleplayer.

Grammer and spelling?- 8.543222746/10

Favorite cheese?- herbed Gouda and cheddar

Thank you for taking me into consideration.

Another thing to note is I know my way around Adobe Photoshop and After Effects so if you need some graphical work done to benefit the server, I am in.
file:///C:/Users/Jerremy/Pictures/ForumSig.png

Register or log in to remove.