4 replies to this topic

Bolcraft
    Bolcraft

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

Hi,

We recently started our new server Bolcraft.
The server is 24/7 and professionally hosted so we've got a promised 99,5% uptime and no lag. (There's 16 slots atm, we could expand if it gets bigger)

Anyways, since we are opening (or have opened) the server for the interwebs, we also need Grievers to get out. While we do have some anti-grieving plug-ins, that's not enough.

That's why we need people to help us in managing the server as a moderator. So basicly we need mods so we can ban people who grieve and restore grieved buildings. (This of course can be combined with regular playing and building.)

As a moderator you may get acces to plugins we use (worldguard combined with worldedit for example) and can have some say in the making of decisions. I also plan to open a forum dedicated to the server soon by the way where we can discuss stuff...

People who are interested in a position as moderator can send us an email at[email protected] with motivation and some information Posted Image
We could require people to be active for some days if we're not sure.

Our server IP is: 5.9.71.66:29021
bolcraft-join-29021-t168808.html

Register or log in to remove.

srzlost
    srzlost

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

They are lieing they have nothing they say in their post.

well i help them get the plugins they need so they banned me. This server has a map that is in ruins and over  built and grefied. the admin dont even understands the basics and that you got to put in the support for the player. Its a waist of time for any to play on this server since anything you do will be gone since her answer to greifing is a map reset to a save with a already greifed map.

Alex1234546710

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

Sent a moderator application! Posted Image And no it's not, its fun and the map isn't all ­ griefed. Your just mad caused you most likely griefed and got banned. The server is fine, nice spawn, no lag, friendly staff.
I haz new account! Goodbye Alex1234546710 - New Account

Alex1234546710

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Oh yeah you might wanna ban this guy, hacking, cursing at everyone :P

See the screenshots here.
I haz new account! Goodbye Alex1234546710 - New Account

srzlost
    srzlost

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

for your info i login to help they get their plugins next thing i know i was banned they dint say anything just banned. thats a scum move to do. and you most likely a but kissing loser who want admin so you would defend them no matter what. i gave them the list of plugins they need to help them and they ban after they get what they wanted so that shows what type of people they are.