• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Jacques Remy's Maps [Sky Pyramid Finished Map New maps ported from 1.7 PC terrain generator!]

map caves mcpe nyan with caves the end by jacques remy nether fortress jacques remys mineshaft jacques remys stronghold best pe map mines of moria

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

JacquesRemy

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Jacques Remy's Maps

Ok guys I have new good maps!
And wait for the Jacques Remy's Complete World III soon! Posted Image

Sky Pyramid by Jacques Remy [Finished Map]

This is what I made after a long long building time, I think that this is the first map that I really played, you know when you start to play you buil a squared house and mine here and there but you have almost nothing to do, you don't have many goals, I tried to make all the goals for this map, did I cheat? yes! but I had a lot of fun, and that was the rule number one, however it wasn't easy, I builded a lot and destroyed all that I didn't like, now the map is almost done but there are still some tasks to do:

-Decorate the mansion
-Get carrots & potatoes for the villages
-Enhance the volcano
-Build or port a mineshaft
-Whatever you imagine

Hope you like it, if you wanna see what you'll find here you can watch the showcase:

That's my first video in YouTube too :lol:

Download link

Jacques Remy's New Stronghold [Cracked Edition]

This is a new map, I've heard all those voices that tells me that it's kinda complicated to find the underground buildings so I ported this one, it's really easy to find it and have all the beauty that give the new blocks in 0.8.0, you'll really enjoy this!

Download link

Dark Forest by Jacques Remy

This is another cool map, ported from PC Minecraft 1.7 it's the Roofed Forest Biome! the devs said that we won't have it in PE because not all the devices can handle the amount of stuff in it, maybe there are too many leaves blocks like in the jungle biome or something so, however you can test it here and find out if your device displays it smoothly or if at least you can open it Posted Image

Download link

Ice Spikes by Jacques Remy

Coming from 1.7 PC terrain generator here is the Ice Spikes biome! underground you'll find some dungeons and in one corner there's a beautiful medieval house that I builded for you, hope you enjoy this little Xmas gift that'll help you in your game.

Download link

Jacques Remy's Complete World II

This version has a bigger n' not so ruined stronghold, 2 abandoned mineschafts, a pair of dungeons and of course all the new blocks!!! check the list:

- Stronghold
- Mineshaft
- Desert Village
- Forrest Village
- Desert Temple
- Jungle Temple
- Desert Well
- Witch Hut
- Beautiful Jungle Canyon
- Ravines on surface n' underground
- Cave sistem
- Water n' lava falls

Everything was ported from MCPC

Remember the stairs to the mineshaft in the first version? well that's the entrance now, it's in the middle of the jungle almost on the top of a mountain, you'll end up in the middle of a ravine, when you get there it'll be easy to find everything if you don't fall into the lava.

Screenshoots:
Spoiler:

Download link

The Challenges:

- Find the Stronghold and the Mineshaft
- Find some chests in the mineshaft
- Make a fancy house
- Make an animal farm
- Find a big treasure buried between the villages

Older version and single maps (mineshaft stronghold):

Spoiler:

Jacques Remy's Nether Fortress

This map was made to find out if the Pocket Edition can handle a nether map, a lot of people always said that we don't have nether portal 'cause it's impossible for mobile devices to display it without lag, maybe we don't have nether dimension in PE 'cause the whole maps is only generated at the beginning and that's all, maybe if the game could be able generate more chunks after the creation of the map we could have infinite terrain generation and nether n' end dimensions... I really don't know but I present you this map just in case you'd like to visit the nether, the fire and lava animations make it looks like a bit more like the PC nether.

- PE Seed: Darkness
- Piece of Nether underground (ported from PC)
- Fortress

Fortress screenshoots:
Spoiler:

THE CHALLENGES:

- Eplore the fortress
- Get out of the nether, I mean climb to the surface (earth dimension)
- Build a house out of netherbricks

Have fun!

Download link

The End by Jacques Remy

You'll be stuck in The End, there's nothing alive, nothing but you... it was a good idea to bring all that stuff in your inventory! Posted Image just keep yourself breathing, maybe one day this could be a nice place...

- The whole End ported from MCPC
- All what you need is in your inventory (use it wisely)

The End screenshoots:
Spoiler:

Download link

The challenges:

- Make a wheat, melons n' sugarcane n' mushrooms farm
- Make a cobblestone generator n' infinite water source
- Make a house (use cobblestone, planks, 3 woods n' sandstone)
- Make a sculpture or some pixel art
- Make a second house at the edge of the world

Mines of Moria PE by Jacques Remy

This map has been customized to create a huge mountain and vast caves, the map is based on the book, the film, and it's adapted to the small terrain in the Pocket Edition Minecraft. The main challenge is to keep building all the possible structures in the mines, remember Moria was a huge city.

The first video shows the Doors of Durin (the West Gate), the height of the mountain the 3 ways n' the room where the fellowship rested the first time here's where the bucket/chains/rock etc., fell into the abyss, as is written in the book, not  what the film shows

The second video shows the Great Hall, the Chamber of Mazarbul (tomb of Ballin) the stairs in the middle of the abyss, the Bridge of Khazad-dum 2 more halls (not shown in the film or mentioned in the books) n' the Dimrill Gate (East Gate) the Balrog is not lit in the video 'cause in v0.6.1 we had no fire.

Screnshoots:
Spoiler:

Download link:
http://adf.ly/RMkKG

Share pics or videos about your work!

Posted Image

Mines Of Moria PE

by

Jacques Remy

is licensed under a

Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial 3.0 Unported License

Terms of use:

All these maps are licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial 3.0 Unported License

<p><p>DO NOT:
      • You can NOT re-upload this map on any other website.
        • You can NOT change the original adf.ly link.
        <p><p>DO:
            • You may edit the map and share the work that you have done.
              • You may use this map in videos or screenshots.
                • You may use this map in Realms or a server for multiplayer gaming.

Don't forget to MY BLOG for texture packs &amp;amp; more maps soon!
                  Visit my BLOG for texture packs and maps updates :)

Register or log in to remove.

Crazy minecraft

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Awww I wonder why no one considered playing this map :(

Perhaps you'll have better luck in the MCPE general discussion section.
                  Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
                  Posted Image

RubenPE
                    RubenPE

Diamond Miner

• Members
                  • 729 posts
                  • Minecraft: RubenPE

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

I really like this map :D I found the cave and 13 chests so far I really like the concept of a mining cave that has lots of items in them :D
                  Posted Image

JacquesRemy

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

View PostCrazy minecraft, on 12 November 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

Awww I wonder why no one considered playing this map Posted Image

Perhaps you'll have better luck in the MCPE general discussion section.

Well, I've posted it quite a few hours ago, :lol: let's give it a chance.

View PostRubenPE, on 12 November 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

I really like this map Posted Image I found the cave and 13 chests so far I really like the concept of a mining cave that has lots of items in them Posted Image

Yep! Nyan is a great seed to play n' having a list of challenges n' a some chest with special stuff it's easier! xD

SunsetPhotos

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

I have everything working for me. how do I find chests? are they all in caves? any in the open? also how am i supposed to find these caves? Cause It would be pretty hard to just randomly find a cave out hundreds of blocks

JacquesRemy

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

View PostSunsetPhotos, on 14 November 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

I have everything working for me. how do I find chests? are they all in caves? any in the open? also how am i supposed to find these caves? Cause It would be pretty hard to just randomly find a cave out hundreds of blocks

1.- That's a challenge the hint is this:
                  After years of research you knew you shall start at the water n' lava falls but there is no sign of the cave, you know that there are at least 30 chests filled with some stuff that you'll never find in other place so you're decided to get 'em.

2.- Yep

3.- Into the cave you'll find some hidden behind some blocks all you've got to do is look around, others are buried but there's a sign in the place you need to dig 2 or 3 blocks around in this case, the sign could be whatever so if you see something strange dig if there's no chest in the nearest 2 or 3 blocks around that was not a sign.

4.- How do you usually find coal, iron, diamonds...? I know it might be hard to find it that's why it is a challenge. :lol:

Imagine that you are a miner n' you want to get the treasure that other miners, once you find the cave the rest will be easier.

JacquesRemy

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

New map added! :)

JacquesRemy

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Brand new ported map: Old beautiful STRONGHOLD!!! :)

_ChrisMCMine_
                  • Minecraft: ChrisMCMine

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Yipppy!! :lol:

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Encrypted_
                  • Minecraft: Encrypted_

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

This is a really awesome map
                  Good workPosted Image

Posted Image

Minecraftboss1234

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

this is awesome! thanks for the mapPosted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SugaredSnow

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea whatsoever how to find anything. Please give me a little more of a hint? I'm completely stuck and regret downloading it as it seems totally impossible.

JacquesRemy

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

View PostEncrypted_, on 04 December 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

This is a really awesome map
                  Good workPosted Image

Yeah n' I'm workin' on a better one... Posted Image

View PostMinecraftboss1234, on 07 December 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

this is awesome! thanks for the mapPosted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks for the gold n' diamonds! Posted Image

View PostSugaredSnow, on 07 December 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea whatsoever how to find anything. Please give me a little more of a hint? I'm completely stuck and regret downloading it as it seems totally impossible.

Well I know this might be kinda hard, I've lost the way sometimes too but I ended up with some beautiful tunnels Posted Image so the hints... for the Nyan with caves is already told, you have to start your search in the water n' lava falls zone, to find the mineshaft you shall start on a sand island n' it'll be easier if you don't start to dig on the top of the mountains to find the stronghold, go to the lowest levels you'll find more stone but that's not a problem, search that first, less you'd like to find the old ancient n' cold lore... Dig deep enough n' keep listening, the monsters'd guide you in your quest, someone said "follow the spiders"... remember that, n' if you find a cave you'll know you're very near to your destiny.

JacquesRemy

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

NEW MAP!!!

This is a wonderful map, it's almost all the PC buildings in one single Pocket Edition map! it was hard but I feel great now :)

JacquesRemy

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Nether underground added (not finished yet, uploaded to test the lag)

The End try to survive. :lol:

What else do you want me to port?

JacquesRemy

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Bad news I got this mail:

Hi Jacques,

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time).

Please visit Dropbox support if you have any questions.

- The Dropbox Team

So if you can't download anything just wait 3 days...

_ChrisMCMine_
                  • Minecraft: ChrisMCMine

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Already over 4 thousand downloads of the 1 map in the utk :lol:

Posted Image

Spoiler:

stonerfox2340
                  • Minecraft: codyisboss

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

u should make a download with all downloads
                  Posted Image

JacquesRemy

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

I have updated some maps, check it out in my new blog:

http://mcpocketediti...01_archive.html

JacquesRemy

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:46 AM

Ok, I've updated this thread, no more linx for photos just need to click the show button, n' there are 2 maps updated:

Jacques Remy's Complete World II n' the Nether Fortress

They have the new new blocks n' some changes in the ground of the Complete World! :)