Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Skyrimcraft [roleplay] [Skyrim] [Whitelist]

roleplay skyrim whitelist lore

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1

PyattPheonix
  • Location: South Australia Mates
  • Minecraft: Aeidos

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

Posted Image

Introduction

Welcome to skyrimcraft! This is a skyrim roleplay minecraft server and is opening soon! All we need is some plugins and to make a map.

We are looking for more players to play as a character YOU can make in your application. All you need to do is read the lore, read the rules and fill out your application!


Lore


Starter Kit

50 gold

Wooden sword

bow

16 arrows

3 hunks of bread


Part I

Skyrim, a beautiful land. No so anymore... The land is perished for it has been under siege. The army of the Spiders was too powerful for the inhabitance. The Nords, imperials and all of the races fell into sorrow. Thousands fled but more stayed. They built a safe room under Markath and stayed there for a week. This was told by the Cartographer, a woman, and her words saved these people from certain death. She said after 6 days, 3 dragons will appear and free skyrim off of the spiderak. On the seventh day you shall rise and rebuild skyrim to glory she said. They listened and took in and were soaked in those words. While they planned on what they would do after this they said they would name skyrim again. They would call it Wyrin, and build new cities and new towns. The only problem... was the dragons.


Apply on our forum website to get accepted faster! http://skyrimcraft.boards.net


Rules

1. No powergaming
2. No Metagaming
3. You must learn to rp
4. No whining when you die please (it gets annoying)
5. No logging off in a fight or any rp.
6. No using /spawn to get out of rp
7. No hacking
8. No glitching, as in glitch flying
9. No racism or sexism
10. Griefing is allowed in rp, like breaking a window if someone won't let you in their house and you're a mugger.
11. For major griefing, like taking down a castle, you need aeidos permission
12. Try to use proper grammar
13. To go mining you need to rp it, like no digging 1x2 tunnels, dig a shaft and set up supports for it.
14. Swearing is allowed in rp

15. Put :Spiders: at the bottom of your application


Races

Nord

Brenton

Imperial

Khajit

High elf

Dark elf

Wood elf

orc

redguard

Argonian


(If missing any please tell me)


Jobs

Mercenary

Blacksmith

Miner

Guard

Fighter

Fletcher

Lumberjack

Merchant

Hunter

Farmer

Guild master (This is limited)

(You can pick 2 Jobs)


New home town

-Berithis (Capitol)

-Vanguard

-Caxxict

-Pippal

-Erden

-New Whiterun


=================

Application

=================

About you

Name:

age:

What can you say about you:

Skype:

Have you roleplayed:

Have you been banned before:

Have you read the rules:


About your character

Name:

Race:

Home town:

Age:

Jobs:

Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words):


Server IP: Not Released yet (Coming soon)


Server staff:

Owner: Aeidos

Owner: Jlabisho117 (Co-owner)

Admin: (Will be announced)

Admin: Orangebacon1

Moderator: Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryanreid

Moderator: Cahill7800


Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

cbhattarai

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

is it possible to play online, and if yes can you pass over the link//

#3

PyattPheonix
  • Location: South Australia Mates
  • Minecraft: Aeidos

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

View Postcbhattarai, on 12 November 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

is it possible to play online, and if yes can you pass over the link//
It's a minecraft server. I am starting up the website and starting up the server soon. Well we have the server. Just not released yet. Just post a application on here.
Posted Image

#4

orangebacon1

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

About you


Name: Would rather not say.


age:


What can you say about you: I am a very mature and experienced player and I love playing on RP servers :D


Skype: orangebacon11


Have you roleplayed: Yes. Many times.


Have you been banned before: A few times but all but one were for stupid reasons.


Have you read the rules: Yep.



About your character


Name: David


Race: Norn


Home town: Erden


Age: 31


Jobs: Mercenary, Guild Master


Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words): Before the War David lived with his wife and two kids in a house far away from the City's. He went out with his son to go hunting every now and then and eventually decided to go back to his Home Town to visit his family. When he arrived he found out everyone had been slain by the Spiderack.


When he found this out he ran back to his home and found one of them killing his family. He instantly pulled out his sword and cut its back open but it had been to late. His family was dead. He knew his son had been out hunting so he ran back out of his house and went to find him shouting his name the entire time. This was his mistake. He had attracted a few of them by mistake and now had to fight for his life. One lunged at him and he stabbed his sword into its skull merely paralyzing it for a minute. Another charged at him and before he could dodge it bit his arm off. He fell onto the ground and lay there with his eyes closed awaiting his death. But when he thought he was dead he heard arrows coming in from behind him. The first thing that came into his mind was his son was alive. He opened his eyes to find the remaining Spiderack dead all around him. He sat up and looked behind him and saw another nearly ontop of his son. Before he knew it he was dead. He got up and ran for his life to the Nearest large City warning everyone of the Danger. He found a Mage and a Carpenter and paid them to make him a Wooden Arm. The Carpenter made the arm the Mage attached it. He stayed in this City for a few weeks and eventually joined the War against the Spiderack's. He quickly worked his way up threw the ranks and obtained his own Group of Soldiers sent out to protect the remaining Weak Towns. He engaged in a few fights and lost a few men and decided he would have to go into the most fortified city remaining. Whiterun. He stayed there for quite some time but eventually decided he had to move out. He killed a few more Spiderack and found another strongly Fortified city. He stayed there until it was Destroyed then lived on the run until the Safe House was built. Once it was up he was one of the first ones in it. But after staying alone in a confined space one gets a little crazy.. He started hiding the Corners of the Safe House muttering to himself up until the day the doors were opened. Oh how glorious it was to see the Sun again! Oh how glorious it was to get out of that dang room! As soon as he got out he began Training. He planned on making allies. Creating a Merc Group and killing all those who deserved it.


:Spiders:



#5

BadahThanYou

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

View Postorangebacon1, on 12 November 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

About you


Name: Would rather not say.


age:


What can you say about you: I am a very mature and experienced player and I love playing on RP servers Posted Image


Skype: orangebacon11


Have you roleplayed: Yes. Many times.


Have you been banned before: A few times but all but one were for stupid reasons.


Have you read the rules: Yep.



About your character


Name: David


Race: Norn


Home town: Erden


Age: 31


Jobs: Mercenary, Guild Master


Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words): Before the War David lived with his wife and two kids in a house far away from the City's. He went out with his son to go hunting every now and then and eventually decided to go back to his Home Town to visit his family. When he arrived he found out everyone had been slain by the Spiderack.


When he found this out he ran back to his home and found one of them killing his family. He instantly pulled out his sword and cut its back open but it had been to late. His family was dead. He knew his son had been out hunting so he ran back out of his house and went to find him shouting his name the entire time. This was his mistake. He had attracted a few of them by mistake and now had to fight for his life. One lunged at him and he stabbed his sword into its skull merely paralyzing it for a minute. Another charged at him and before he could dodge it bit his arm off. He fell onto the ground and lay there with his eyes closed awaiting his death. But when he thought he was dead he heard arrows coming in from behind him. The first thing that came into his mind was his son was alive. He opened his eyes to find the remaining Spiderack dead all around him. He sat up and looked behind him and saw another nearly ontop of his son. Before he knew it he was dead. He got up and ran for his life to the Nearest large City warning everyone of the Danger. He found a Mage and a Carpenter and paid them to make him a Wooden Arm. The Carpenter made the arm the Mage attached it. He stayed in this City for a few weeks and eventually joined the War against the Spiderack's. He quickly worked his way up threw the ranks and obtained his own Group of Soldiers sent out to protect the remaining Weak Towns. He engaged in a few fights and lost a few men and decided he would have to go into the most fortified city remaining. Whiterun. He stayed there for quite some time but eventually decided he had to move out. He killed a few more Spiderack and found another strongly Fortified city. He stayed there until it was Destroyed then lived on the run until the Safe House was built. Once it was up he was one of the first ones in it. But after staying alone in a confined space one gets a little crazy.. He started hiding the Corners of the Safe House muttering to himself up until the day the doors were opened. Oh how glorious it was to see the Sun again! Oh how glorious it was to get out of that dang room! As soon as he got out he began Training. He planned on making allies. Creating a Merc Group and killing all those who deserved it.


:Spiders:


Accepted

#6

FinalhazardX

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

Yo Aeidos, didn't you play GPvP? I'm about to apply on the website.

#7

Fare777
    Fare777

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 395 posts
  • Location: Ireland, Belfast
  • Minecraft: Origamikiller

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

About you


Name: John


age: 17


What can you say about you: I'm friendly, mature and stick up for my own opinion.


Skype: Jillsandwichkiller


Have you roleplayed: I've been seriously roleplaying for 8 years.


Have you been banned before: Yes. I have been banned. In Kysar I was banned by a tyrannical ­ admin for reading a parchment. Lets hope you're not the same.


Have you read the rules: of course I read the "Spiders"



About your character


Name: Akira Shizuki


Race: Khajiit - Suffers from Porphyric Hemophilia


Home town: Bruma - Cyrodiil.


Age: 247


Job: Detective


Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words):


Akira was born and raised within Bruma before the events of the oblivion crisis. His mother Eliest was a kind, friendly woman, a house wife, skilled in combat, despite her looks. And his father Alexander, A cruel despicable individual, drowned in his own torment. Akira had 2 siblings. Lux a rebellious strong willed female with the heart of gold and Umbra, A twisted narcissistic idealist who despised everyone but himself.


After acquiring a outstanding education due to his rich upbringing and was rather popular among the townfolk for being kind, considerate and Intelligent compared to his Father and Brothers less than paragonic ways. Studying in the art of law, Akira trained under the Bruma guard to gather a combat style that suited him, in his case, he became a skilled martial artist, skilled in the art of hand to hand combat, this allowed him to use his flexibility to its full potential, also allowing him to use Katars as a deadly self defence tool.


At the age of 23 Akira was greatly despised by both his Father Alexander and Brother Umbra. During a meeting with the Countess discussing the increase in attacks on the roads he was poisoned and left in a comatose from which he would never awaken unless killed.


Left within the Catacombs of the Bruma Church he laid there intime for his death, Without his functionality his death was assured, until a certain event occurred several weeks later. A vampire, by the name of Antricanto Mortis snuck into the Catacombs under certain orders to "reawaken" the slumbering Akira. The only way in order to do this however was to infect him with the Vampire disease, Porphyric Hemophilia.


After being infected Akira was secretly escorted unconsiously by Antricanto and brought to a secluded have buried deep within Pale Pass. As he awoke from his month long slumber Akira found out that certain events occured as he slept. His Father and Brother had vanished, both wanted for the murder of miss Eliest and Lux Shizuki.


Akira feel in disbelief, rage and fury enveloping his mind as he gripped onto Antricanto in pure mindless rage, weeping uncontrollably as his mind recollected itself. Antricanto was ordered by none other than the Countess to ressurect Akira and bring justice to the killers that still roam.


Akira having come to the fact that both his mother and sister were eliminated by the hands of his corrupt relatives Akira made a vow in order to get revenge for the unhonourable deaths of his sibling and mother and set off to continue a life of justice and law, to punish those who try to cause pain in others hearts and to someday kill the ones who pained him.


Akira became a well known Detective and Martial artist, taking jobs from anyone who needed his help, managing to solve and complete each job he was given... except the murder of his own kin.


During the oblivion crisis at age 45 Akira got a fresh trail that could lead to the corrupted kin that had slain his blood, a trail that would prove to be true. When the oblivion gates erupted their hellfire and spawned the daedra eye witnesses report seeing 2 faces resembling his Father and Brother completely, though not working with one another and appearing to be at different points at the same time, though still appearing to be with the Daedra.


Akira set off toward Kvatch during the first oblivion gate occurrence in the crisis to find out that a "Unknown" man had rushed into the oblivion gate to close it. Akira grunted, knowing his chance to enter would have been foiled, Umbra rushed into the newly destroyed Kvatch to spot his own Father causing mindless destruction upon the ruins. Dancing in an insanely mind twisting matter amoung the charred bloody corpses that littered the pavement streets.


In an attempt to get revenge Alexander showed a sign of maliciousness in him, appearing to have gained the powers of a Daedra he summoned familiars, waving his hands in a taunting matter as he vanished, giving a cackling mind twisting laugh. After eliminating the Daedra infront of him, Akira found the trail ended. And was unable to come in contact with the ones he once called family. As Imperial troops stormed through the gates, along with the hero who "saved" kvatch, the oblivion gate closed, Akira left, in order to secure the lives of those effected by the crisis.


At the end of the Oblivion crisis, those who helped were lost within the pages of time, Akira having to resort to living his life of justice and Law once again, though unfortunately had to let go of his past and grieve over the ones he had lost, only hoping that once more, he would have the chance to gain revenge.


Time had continued to click throughout the ages, the battle of skyrim soon came to be. With the assult of both the newly formed draconic entities enveloping the land Akira was once again thrown into the chaos as a Soldier and Detective. With his skills he helped as much as he could, though not coming in contact with the dragonborn he had continued to assist and report findings on the dragons locations to help secure the towns that were there.


By the time of the dragonborn succeeding, the envelopment of the spider infestation begun. Towns were devestated in skyrim, the only refuge apparently being underneath markarth. Akira stood in the destroyed plains of Skyrim, fending off the destruction and helping the ones who were damned by others and not given safety. At the brutal end of protection of 6 days straight Akira watched first hand the destruction the dragons enveloped. Destroying towns, cities and villages, all to the point of ruin.


With blood on his hands, his glare in his eyes, Akira walked through the charred wasteland created by the Dragons, not believing that this was suddenly fate... He held onto the hope of a new trail.


"Perhaps I can get my revenge"


PERSONA!
Posted Image

#8

BadahThanYou

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:58 AM

View PostFare777, on 13 November 2012 - 06:59 AM, said:

About you


Name: John


age: 17


What can you say about you: I'm friendly, mature and stick up for my own opinion.


Skype: Jillsandwichkiller


Have you roleplayed: I've been seriously roleplaying for 8 years.


Have you been banned before: Yes. I have been banned. In Kysar I was banned by a tyrannical ­ admin for reading a parchment. Lets hope you're not the same.


Have you read the rules: of course I read the "Spiders"



About your character


Name: Akira Shizuki


Race: Khajiit - Suffers from Porphyric Hemophilia


Home town: Bruma - Cyrodiil.


Age: 247


Job: Detective


Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words):


Akira was born and raised within Bruma before the events of the oblivion crisis. His mother Eliest was a kind, friendly woman, a house wife, skilled in combat, despite her looks. And his father Alexander, A cruel despicable individual, drowned in his own torment. Akira had 2 siblings. Lux a rebellious strong willed female with the heart of gold and Umbra, A twisted narcissistic idealist who despised everyone but himself.


After acquiring a outstanding education due to his rich upbringing and was rather popular among the townfolk for being kind, considerate and Intelligent compared to his Father and Brothers less than paragonic ways. Studying in the art of law, Akira trained under the Bruma guard to gather a combat style that suited him, in his case, he became a skilled martial artist, skilled in the art of hand to hand combat, this allowed him to use his flexibility to its full potential, also allowing him to use Katars as a deadly self defence tool.


At the age of 23 Akira was greatly despised by both his Father Alexander and Brother Umbra. During a meeting with the Countess discussing the increase in attacks on the roads he was poisoned and left in a comatose from which he would never awaken unless killed.


Left within the Catacombs of the Bruma Church he laid there intime for his death, Without his functionality his death was assured, until a certain event occurred several weeks later. A vampire, by the name of Antricanto Mortis snuck into the Catacombs under certain orders to "reawaken" the slumbering Akira. The only way in order to do this however was to infect him with the Vampire disease, Porphyric Hemophilia.


After being infected Akira was secretly escorted unconsiously by Antricanto and brought to a secluded have buried deep within Pale Pass. As he awoke from his month long slumber Akira found out that certain events occured as he slept. His Father and Brother had vanished, both wanted for the murder of miss Eliest and Lux Shizuki.


Akira feel in disbelief, rage and fury enveloping his mind as he gripped onto Antricanto in pure mindless rage, weeping uncontrollably as his mind recollected itself. Antricanto was ordered by none other than the Countess to ressurect Akira and bring justice to the killers that still roam.


Akira having come to the fact that both his mother and sister were eliminated by the hands of his corrupt relatives Akira made a vow in order to get revenge for the unhonourable deaths of his sibling and mother and set off to continue a life of justice and law, to punish those who try to cause pain in others hearts and to someday kill the ones who pained him.


Akira became a well known Detective and Martial artist, taking jobs from anyone who needed his help, managing to solve and complete each job he was given... except the murder of his own kin.


During the oblivion crisis at age 45 Akira got a fresh trail that could lead to the corrupted kin that had slain his blood, a trail that would prove to be true. When the oblivion gates erupted their hellfire and spawned the daedra eye witnesses report seeing 2 faces resembling his Father and Brother completely, though not working with one another and appearing to be at different points at the same time, though still appearing to be with the Daedra.


Akira set off toward Kvatch during the first oblivion gate occurrence in the crisis to find out that a "Unknown" man had rushed into the oblivion gate to close it. Akira grunted, knowing his chance to enter would have been foiled, Umbra rushed into the newly destroyed Kvatch to spot his own Father causing mindless destruction upon the ruins. Dancing in an insanely mind twisting matter amoung the charred bloody corpses that littered the pavement streets.


In an attempt to get revenge Alexander showed a sign of maliciousness in him, appearing to have gained the powers of a Daedra he summoned familiars, waving his hands in a taunting matter as he vanished, giving a cackling mind twisting laugh. After eliminating the Daedra infront of him, Akira found the trail ended. And was unable to come in contact with the ones he once called family. As Imperial troops stormed through the gates, along with the hero who "saved" kvatch, the oblivion gate closed, Akira left, in order to secure the lives of those effected by the crisis.


At the end of the Oblivion crisis, those who helped were lost within the pages of time, Akira having to resort to living his life of justice and Law once again, though unfortunately had to let go of his past and grieve over the ones he had lost, only hoping that once more, he would have the chance to gain revenge.


Time had continued to click throughout the ages, the battle of skyrim soon came to be. With the assult of both the newly formed draconic entities enveloping the land Akira was once again thrown into the chaos as a Soldier and Detective. With his skills he helped as much as he could, though not coming in contact with the dragonborn he had continued to assist and report findings on the dragons locations to help secure the towns that were there.


By the time of the dragonborn succeeding, the envelopment of the spider infestation begun. Towns were devestated in skyrim, the only refuge apparently being underneath markarth. Akira stood in the destroyed plains of Skyrim, fending off the destruction and helping the ones who were damned by others and not given safety. At the brutal end of protection of 6 days straight Akira watched first hand the destruction the dragons enveloped. Destroying towns, cities and villages, all to the point of ruin.


With blood on his hands, his glare in his eyes, Akira walked through the charred wasteland created by the Dragons, not believing that this was suddenly fate... He held onto the hope of a new trail.


"Perhaps I can get my revenge"

Great app! The home town has to be 1 of the new cities. Edit or repost it and ill accept you

#9

BadahThanYou

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

Server is open but only New Whiterun is partly made. People can build at maximin 16x16 houses. No bigger other wise it will get cut to size. You can have 18x18 land. IP is 142.4.33.98:25611

#10

iAngryGeek

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

About you


Name: William


age: 17


What can you say about you: Nothing to say about me, i'm a normal guy playing games.


Skype: No skype.


Have you roleplayed: Yes.


Have you been banned before: No.


Have you read the rules: Yes.



About your character


Name: Haakon Whiteheart


Race: Nord


Home town: New Whiterun


Age: 34


Jobs: Lumberjack and Blacksmith


Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words): Haakon was born in New Whiterun where he was raised by a nord named Skafti, Skafti learned Haakon blacksmithing but Skafti got killed when Haakon was 17 so Haakon took his fathers sword and chased after the killer but haakon lost him and Haakon went back to his house only to find it burned down so Haakon was forced to live at the streets Haakon meet a nobleman visiting the town Haakon was staying in, the nobleman walked up to Haakon and said ''What are you doing all alone out here boy?'' ''Someone killed my father and burned my house'' ''Poor lad, come with me'' Haakon followed the nobleman to a inn where he was staying, the nobleman gave Haakon some coins, sword and armor and said you can stay at my room i will learn you how to fight.



Years had gone since Haakon meet the nobleman and the nobleman had learned him how to fight and Haakon felt that the nobleman was like a father to him. The nobleman had come back to the town after he had been meeting with a trader and gave Haakon a letter where it said where to find the killer, Haakon thanked the nobleman and was on his way to kill the killer but the nobleman stopped him and gave him a powerfull golden sword and said ''Take this and kill that killer...'' Haakon went to kill the killer and when he got to the killers house he found out that the killer was an orc. Haakon shouted to the orc ''Hey! You killed my father, and i am here for my revenge!'' Haakon then pierced his sword through the orc's stomach and asked him why he killed his father the orc then replied ''Orders from Nesto'' the orc then died and Haakon was left to think about what he meant by Nesto.
Posted Image

#11

BadahThanYou

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

View PostFare777, on 13 November 2012 - 06:59 AM, said:

About you


Name: John


age: 17


What can you say about you: I'm friendly, mature and stick up for my own opinion.


Skype: Jillsandwichkiller


Have you roleplayed: I've been seriously roleplaying for 8 years.


Have you been banned before: Yes. I have been banned. In Kysar I was banned by a tyrannical ­ admin for reading a parchment. Lets hope you're not the same.


Have you read the rules: of course I read the "Spiders"



About your character


Name: Akira Shizuki


Race: Khajiit - Suffers from Porphyric Hemophilia


Home town: Bruma - Cyrodiil.


Age: 247


Job: Detective


Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words):


Akira was born and raised within Bruma before the events of the oblivion crisis. His mother Eliest was a kind, friendly woman, a house wife, skilled in combat, despite her looks. And his father Alexander, A cruel despicable individual, drowned in his own torment. Akira had 2 siblings. Lux a rebellious strong willed female with the heart of gold and Umbra, A twisted narcissistic idealist who despised everyone but himself.


After acquiring a outstanding education due to his rich upbringing and was rather popular among the townfolk for being kind, considerate and Intelligent compared to his Father and Brothers less than paragonic ways. Studying in the art of law, Akira trained under the Bruma guard to gather a combat style that suited him, in his case, he became a skilled martial artist, skilled in the art of hand to hand combat, this allowed him to use his flexibility to its full potential, also allowing him to use Katars as a deadly self defence tool.


At the age of 23 Akira was greatly despised by both his Father Alexander and Brother Umbra. During a meeting with the Countess discussing the increase in attacks on the roads he was poisoned and left in a comatose from which he would never awaken unless killed.


Left within the Catacombs of the Bruma Church he laid there intime for his death, Without his functionality his death was assured, until a certain event occurred several weeks later. A vampire, by the name of Antricanto Mortis snuck into the Catacombs under certain orders to "reawaken" the slumbering Akira. The only way in order to do this however was to infect him with the Vampire disease, Porphyric Hemophilia.


After being infected Akira was secretly escorted unconsiously by Antricanto and brought to a secluded have buried deep within Pale Pass. As he awoke from his month long slumber Akira found out that certain events occured as he slept. His Father and Brother had vanished, both wanted for the murder of miss Eliest and Lux Shizuki.


Akira feel in disbelief, rage and fury enveloping his mind as he gripped onto Antricanto in pure mindless rage, weeping uncontrollably as his mind recollected itself. Antricanto was ordered by none other than the Countess to ressurect Akira and bring justice to the killers that still roam.


Akira having come to the fact that both his mother and sister were eliminated by the hands of his corrupt relatives Akira made a vow in order to get revenge for the unhonourable deaths of his sibling and mother and set off to continue a life of justice and law, to punish those who try to cause pain in others hearts and to someday kill the ones who pained him.


Akira became a well known Detective and Martial artist, taking jobs from anyone who needed his help, managing to solve and complete each job he was given... except the murder of his own kin.


During the oblivion crisis at age 45 Akira got a fresh trail that could lead to the corrupted kin that had slain his blood, a trail that would prove to be true. When the oblivion gates erupted their hellfire and spawned the daedra eye witnesses report seeing 2 faces resembling his Father and Brother completely, though not working with one another and appearing to be at different points at the same time, though still appearing to be with the Daedra.


Akira set off toward Kvatch during the first oblivion gate occurrence in the crisis to find out that a "Unknown" man had rushed into the oblivion gate to close it. Akira grunted, knowing his chance to enter would have been foiled, Umbra rushed into the newly destroyed Kvatch to spot his own Father causing mindless destruction upon the ruins. Dancing in an insanely mind twisting matter amoung the charred bloody corpses that littered the pavement streets.


In an attempt to get revenge Alexander showed a sign of maliciousness in him, appearing to have gained the powers of a Daedra he summoned familiars, waving his hands in a taunting matter as he vanished, giving a cackling mind twisting laugh. After eliminating the Daedra infront of him, Akira found the trail ended. And was unable to come in contact with the ones he once called family. As Imperial troops stormed through the gates, along with the hero who "saved" kvatch, the oblivion gate closed, Akira left, in order to secure the lives of those effected by the crisis.


At the end of the Oblivion crisis, those who helped were lost within the pages of time, Akira having to resort to living his life of justice and Law once again, though unfortunately had to let go of his past and grieve over the ones he had lost, only hoping that once more, he would have the chance to gain revenge.


Time had continued to click throughout the ages, the battle of skyrim soon came to be. With the assult of both the newly formed draconic entities enveloping the land Akira was once again thrown into the chaos as a Soldier and Detective. With his skills he helped as much as he could, though not coming in contact with the dragonborn he had continued to assist and report findings on the dragons locations to help secure the towns that were there.


By the time of the dragonborn succeeding, the envelopment of the spider infestation begun. Towns were devestated in skyrim, the only refuge apparently being underneath markarth. Akira stood in the destroyed plains of Skyrim, fending off the destruction and helping the ones who were damned by others and not given safety. At the brutal end of protection of 6 days straight Akira watched first hand the destruction the dragons enveloped. Destroying towns, cities and villages, all to the point of ruin.


With blood on his hands, his glare in his eyes, Akira walked through the charred wasteland created by the Dragons, not believing that this was suddenly fate... He held onto the hope of a new trail.


"Perhaps I can get my revenge"

Accepted

View PostiAngryGeek, on 13 November 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

About you


Name: William


age: 17


What can you say about you: Nothing to say about me, i'm a normal guy playing games.


Skype: No skype.


Have you roleplayed: Yes.


Have you been banned before: No.


Have you read the rules: Yes.



About your character


Name: Haakon Whiteheart


Race: Nord


Home town: New Whiterun


Age: 34


Jobs: Lumberjack and Blacksmith


Background (Must include about the lore)(Min 100 words): Haakon was born in New Whiterun where he was raised by a nord named Skafti, Skafti learned Haakon blacksmithing but Skafti got killed when Haakon was 17 so Haakon took his fathers sword and chased after the killer but haakon lost him and Haakon went back to his house only to find it burned down so Haakon was forced to live at the streets Haakon meet a nobleman visiting the town Haakon was staying in, the nobleman walked up to Haakon and said ''What are you doing all alone out here boy?'' ''Someone killed my father and burned my house'' ''Poor lad, come with me'' Haakon followed the nobleman to a inn where he was staying, the nobleman gave Haakon some coins, sword and armor and said you can stay at my room i will learn you how to fight.



Years had gone since Haakon meet the nobleman and the nobleman had learned him how to fight and Haakon felt that the nobleman was like a father to him. The nobleman had come back to the town after he had been meeting with a trader and gave Haakon a letter where it said where to find the killer, Haakon thanked the nobleman and was on his way to kill the killer but the nobleman stopped him and gave him a powerfull golden sword and said ''Take this and kill that killer...'' Haakon went to kill the killer and when he got to the killers house he found out that the killer was an orc. Haakon shouted to the orc ''Hey! You killed my father, and i am here for my revenge!'' Haakon then pierced his sword through the orc's stomach and asked him why he killed his father the orc then replied ''Orders from Nesto'' the orc then died and Haakon was left to think about what he meant by Nesto.

Good app. So accepted

PLEASE POST YOUR IGN IF YOU GET ACCEPTED (IN GAME NAME)

#12

laughinguy

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Is this server still active?

Posted Image


#13

demonCHILLI

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

=================


Application


=================


About you


Name: Jesse Williams


Age: 15


What can you say about you: I'm a normal gamer who also enjoys to socialize, work with people and motorcross. I've been looking for a game / server to suit my desires and currently Minecraft is the closest I can get but now I need to find myself a server to call home.


Skype: mining_teller


Have you roleplayed: Yes I have before, I also used to play D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) which most people have said I've been a great participant in their games.


Have you been banned before: No I have not been banned before.


Have you read the rules: Yes I did read the rules.



About your character


Name: Aryus Elger


Race: Wood Elf


Home town: Born in


Age: 47


Jobs: Mercenary and Fletcher


Background: Tamriel, the home of many. Aryus was born in Caxxict with his twin sister Aria. The elders had to raise Aryus and Aria simply because their mother passed away during the birth of the two. They had no father, he had passed away in battle as an honorable warrior.



As he grew older Aryus took on his own path of life away from the others, he travelled onwards far away to the outlands and lived there by himself for quite some time. He then moved to New Whiterun, what now is home.



He handled himself perfectly fine until the dragons have awoken and since then life has been everything but calm, always cautious and now more than ever there is bandits everywhere he goes. He keeps his job now as a Merc and he hasn't been in luck of any work so far.



:Spiders: