• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Skiyei
    Skiyei

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

I found out that you need a Height Mod anyway to play on a Server with a 512 height limit, so the height will only be 256 on this Server.
Posted Image [SSSS]

Register or log in to remove.

baseballstar13

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

How old are you?14
What is your ingame-name?:terror_star_911
Where do you live?:Acton, MA
Is there anything important about you that I should know?:I have a short fuse sometimes but its not too bad

Position applying for: Admin
What is your previous experience with this position:2 servers
What is your motivation for choosing this server:I like to help out server communities
How many hours a day will you be able to spend on this server?: depends on how much the server is actually up?
Are you willing to work together with other people?:yes, I helped build a huge spawn on a server and it turned out great
Name one good and one bad characteristic of yourself:I'm good with redstone and am a helpful and responsible person
(Incase of applying for Builder) Previous Work:

What is your Skype (or are you willing to download it (talking isn’t necessary)):baseballstar1231
Do you have experience with Guild Wars in any way (played it, heard about it etc.)?:heard about it
What do you do if a problem occurs in the thing that you're working on:usually ask staff but in this case, figure it out myself
LIKE A BAU5

Skiyei
    Skiyei

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

View Postbaseballstar13, on 12 November 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

How old are you?14
What is your ingame-name?:terror_star_911
Where do you live?:Acton, MA
Is there anything important about you that I should know?:I have a short fuse sometimes but its not too bad

What is your previous experience with this position:2 servers
What is your motivation for choosing this server:I like to help out server communities
How many hours a day will you be able to spend on this server?: depends on how much the server is actually up?
Are you willing to work together with other people?:yes, I helped build a huge spawn on a server and it turned out great
Name one good and one bad characteristic of yourself:I'm good with redstone and am a helpful and responsible person

What is your Skype (or are you willing to download it (talking isn’t necessary)):baseballstar1231
Do you have experience with Guild Wars in any way (played it, heard about it etc.)?:heard about it
What do you do if a problem occurs in the thing that you're working on:usually ask staff but in this case, figure it out myself

Application denied.
Posted Image [SSSS]

Skiyei
    Skiyei

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Still looking for someone good at Photoshopping.

Also I might will buy a Teamspeak channel for the server.
Posted Image [SSSS]

Liamtkd
    Liamtkd

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

Can I be admin I'm 16 years old and you can contact me at [email protected] you

BBFKrow
    BBFKrow

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

Really?.... Really? That is your admin application?

Skiyei
    Skiyei

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Map nearly completed.

We are still looking for people.
Posted Image [SSSS]

Hendoooo
  • Minecraft: Hendoooo

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

Application

How old are you? 13
What is your ingame-name?: Hendoooo
Where do you live?: Australia
Is there anything important about you that I should know?: I am nice and trustworthy but im still in school so i wont be on as much but if i dont have homework i would be on more.

What is your previous experience with this position: I  have been on 1 server but i have been mod and op on other servers
What is your motivation for choosing this server: This server seems like a good idea and i would love to be on its staff
How many hours a day will you be able to spend on this server?: 2 hours maybe more depending on homework and if its the weekend or not
Are you willing to work together with other people?: Yes i am, i used to play soccer so i know how to work with other people.
Name one good and one bad characteristic of yourself: Im trustworthy but my times are all over the place one day it could be 3 or more hours next day maybe 1

What is your Skype (or are you willing to download it (talking isn’t necessary)): If accepted i will give it to you.
Do you have experience with Guild Wars in any way (played it, heard about it etc.)?: I have heard of it.
What do you do if a problem occurs in the thing that you're working on: Ok lets say one guy is being mean and stuff to another player i would ask him to stop but if he doesn't i will kick him and if he keeps going 1 more kick  but before i do i will say 1 more time and ban so if it happens again banned. If its a building i would give him a warning but if we have jail and he keeps doing it he will go there.
Also if accepted please pm me thanks :)
Deal With It...

xx0000xx
    xx0000xx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

In-game Name:ckdgcd9801
Where I live: USA
Other Stuff: I have been since first Beta update and am very experienced.
Applying for: Admin and Builder
I have been a admin and a builder before on a few servers and as a admin I have kept that those servers grief free and as a builder i have made wonderful spawns.
Why picking this server: It looks like it needs some help and will turn out very well.
Time I can spend: 1-2 hours
Willing to work together: Of course I will put the other players on the servers needs before mine at all times and will work great with them.
One bad and one good characteristic: Good: I will always be able to help anyone when i'm online Bad: I can't play much
Builder Work: One of my works of art was a 1.3.2 spawn on a pvp server it really kept the player happy and caused the player to read the rules
Skype: I have Skype, but parents won't let me talk with people I don't know.
Do I know what Guild Wars is: No, but i would love to find out and I think it sounds fun
What to do if there is a problem: I would work it out and keep everyone (including my self) calm and if needed will ask for help.
I can't wait to play on the server!!Posted Image

Skiyei
    Skiyei

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostHendoooo, on 17 November 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

Application

How old are you? 13
What is your ingame-name?: Hendoooo
Where do you live?: Australia
Is there anything important about you that I should know?: I am nice and trustworthy but im still in school so i wont be on as much but if i dont have homework i would be on more.

What is your previous experience with this position: I  have been on 1 server but i have been mod and op on other servers
What is your motivation for choosing this server: This server seems like a good idea and i would love to be on its staff
How many hours a day will you be able to spend on this server?: 2 hours maybe more depending on homework and if its the weekend or not
Are you willing to work together with other people?: Yes i am, i used to play soccer so i know how to work with other people.
Name one good and one bad characteristic of yourself: Im trustworthy but my times are all over the place one day it could be 3 or more hours next day maybe 1

What is your Skype (or are you willing to download it (talking isn’t necessary)): If accepted i will give it to you.
Do you have experience with Guild Wars in any way (played it, heard about it etc.)?: I have heard of it.
What do you do if a problem occurs in the thing that you're working on: Ok lets say one guy is being mean and stuff to another player i would ask him to stop but if he doesn't i will kick him and if he keeps going 1 more kick  but before i do i will say 1 more time and ban so if it happens again banned. If its a building i would give him a warning but if we have jail and he keeps doing it he will go there.
Also if accepted please pm me thanks Posted Image

Denied
Posted Image [SSSS]

Skiyei
    Skiyei

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

View Postxx0000xx, on 18 November 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

In-game Name:ckdgcd9801
Where I live: USA
Other Stuff: I have been since first Beta update and am very experienced.
Applying for: Admin and Builder
I have been a admin and a builder before on a few servers and as a admin I have kept that those servers grief free and as a builder i have made wonderful spawns.
Why picking this server: It looks like it needs some help and will turn out very well.
Time I can spend: 1-2 hours
Willing to work together: Of course I will put the other players on the servers needs before mine at all times and will work great with them.
One bad and one good characteristic: Good: I will always be able to help anyone when i'm online Bad: I can't play much
Builder Work: One of my works of art was a 1.3.2 spawn on a pvp server it really kept the player happy and caused the player to read the rules
Skype: I have Skype, but parents won't let me talk with people I don't know.
Do I know what Guild Wars is: No, but i would love to find out and I think it sounds fun
What to do if there is a problem: I would work it out and keep everyone (including my self) calm and if needed will ask for help.
I can't wait to play on the server!!Posted Image

Can you provide me of screenshots of your work?
Posted Image [SSSS]

Codez14
    Codez14

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Minecraft: codez14

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

How old are you? 15
What is your ingame-name?: codez14
Where do you live?: Colorado
Is there anything important about you that I should know?: I'm a loyal and a good worker. I always do my best no matter what circumstances I am in. I am fair and treat everyone equally. I love helping others and achieving greatness.

Position applying for: Any position, preferably Admin or Builder. I really don't care as long as I'm able to help the server.
What is your previous experience with this position: I've been staff on lots of servers. From prison servers to faction servers. I'm a warden on LSDC. (Co-owner) I've been a mod on Legacy Pvp and mods or admins on servers that didn't last.
What is your motivation for choosing this server: I've been searching for a Roleplay Server for a long time. I've joined a few, none of them worked out. Either the staff totally ignored me or didn't care, everything was griefed and no one cared. I read the description of this server and did some research and I knew this was going to be a great server. I love to play on great servers and help them out. I would love to help out on this one.
How many hours a day will you be able to spend on this server?: On weekdays about 1-2 hours. Weekends, as much as I can get on.
Are you willing to work together with other people?: I love working with other people. I can understand and grasp the concepts they are trying to teach me. I am good at following directions and never giving up.
Name one good and one bad characteristic of yourself: I've mentioned a lot of good tings about me. Some bad things are is that I get mad a lil more easily than others. Certainly when I get trolled.
(Incase of applying for Builder) Previous Work: Errr.... Downloading pictures on this makes minecraftforums crash for me. I was planning to do the pictures last and this is my 4th time typing this up now. So I'll just be honest and give myself a 7/10 out of building.

What is your Skype (or are you willing to download it (talking isn’t necessary)): Ricebowl32
Do you have experience with Guild Wars in any way (played it, heard about it etc.)?: I've heard about it and it seems cool.
What do you do if a problem occurs in the thing that you're working on: There are several case scenarios. If I can fix it, I do. If I can't I report toa higher rank instantaneously.
Build All! Destroy Nothing! The World Is At your Command!

xx0000xx
    xx0000xx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

View PostSkiyei, on 18 November 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

Can you provide me of screenshots of your work?
No sorry I deleted the server they never updated it.

I will post screenshot from single player of something I built, but how do I?

xx0000xx
    xx0000xx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

file:///C:\Users\CKDAKD\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

Well that didn't work hmmmm.

xx0000xx
    xx0000xx

Tree Puncher

• Members