19 replies to this topic

vaaloman
    vaaloman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hello People,
I have started a new minecraft server called RomeCraft. The intention is that there are 2 factions, The Romans and the Barbarians. The 2 factions are at war. It's a Roleplay server with 2 city's. Does the idea sounds good to you? Then leave a comment below with your ingame- name. And if you have any experiance with building and being admin. We're only interested in serious builders for being admin. The server has whitelist and it's 24/7 Posted Image

The IP is MineCraftCity.fr14.creeperhost.net

My Skype name is Vaaloman so you can add me.
Leave your skype name (if you have one) below please

Have fun!
Vaaloman

Register or log in to remove.

TehJazz
    TehJazz

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

whats the ip?
Check out MineGolf. MiniGolf in Minecraft! viewtopic.php?f=1034&t=355014

I'm so cool cause I say I'm cool like all the cool kids.

enderdeathworld5
  • Minecraft: hidonfly12345678

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

ign:Hidonfly12345678
sounds really bawz i think it would be cool to see what would happen.
i have been an admin before but i want to go to the server to be a player not an admin.
If i had to choose i would choose Romans.
i hope the server turns out good:)
Posted Image

Zoroark123
  • Minecraft: Zoroark123456

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

ign: Zoroark123456
sounds great, the two factions fighting each other. unfortunitly i have no admin experince
EVERY DAY I'M SHUCKL'IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xannai
    xannai

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • Minecraft: xandervm

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

the ip will be up later,we'll first have to build the spawn place.
:D

flash1238

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Ign: Sylynce12835
I have had admin experience on a couple of servers. I am trustworthy and honest. I am a great builder. If you don't want to make me admin that is fine with me.

vaaloman
    vaaloman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

View Postenderdeathworld5, on 11 November 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

ign:Hidonfly12345678
sounds really bawz i think it would be cool to see what would happen.
i have been an admin before but i want to go to the server to be a player not an admin.
If i had to choose i would choose Romans.
i hope the server turns out good:)

Thank you for the reply! :D
Added you to the whitelist :)
The server IP is: MineCraftCity.fr14.creeperhost.net

Roguesteeler
  • Minecraft: Roguesteeler

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

My IGN is RogueSteeler, and I know a lot of Rome/Greek mythology and I have quite a bit of admin AND building skills( I even own a Tekkit server)

I think the idea is really good and I would like to make barbarian military stuff if I get added, and a adviser for the Rome stuff

And my Skype username is Lyden235 if you want to add me!

Jolszsmith

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

First of all heres the basics Skype: jolszsmithers IGN: jolszsmith
Ok I take latin as my language which as we all know is the roman language and i also learned a fair ammount of greek aswerll r class focuses on mythology as well and we have architecture units which i accell at because of minecraft so i know the architecture styles n the layouts of roman forums market places etc aswell i can make possibly mythiology adventyure courses such as the theseus and the minotaur myth where there can be a mob spawner in the middle of a giant maze and you need to retreize the golden apple from the center just like how theseus had to enter the impossible to navigate labyrinth to kill the minotaur for the greek king minos, i can also to an argonaut adventure etc. Please consider and thanks for reading I have knoledge in this topic.

btw i would choose rome, i also know a good ammount about the romans You should name it MythCraft or CaesarCraft as in Julius Caesar. Good idea, very unique.

matisori
    matisori

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

I have been an admin on my friends server and I would say Im a good builder. I am skilled rank on Pwego server and I can provide screen shots. Sounds like a good idea. Matisori is my ingame name.

I am pretty excited about this idea. Please get back to me.

Jolszsmith

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

BTW im on the younger side of minecraft so if your not okay with that and you consider us immature because of the general immatture noob well sorry but im not like that

vaaloman
    vaaloman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

View Postmatisori, on 11 November 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

I have been an admin on my friends server and I would say Im a good builder. I am skilled rank on Pwego server and I can provide screen shots. Sounds like a good idea. Matisori is my ingame name.

I am pretty excited about this idea. Please get back to me.

Gotya on the server pal :P

View PostJolszsmith, on 11 November 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

BTW im on the younger side of minecraft so if your not okay with that and you consider us immature because of the general immatture noob well sorry but im not like that
First your skype doesn't work :(
But added you :)

SPWeber
    SPWeber

Full Stack

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Minecraft: SPWeber

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

IGN: SPWeber
I am looking for a moderator job(I have experience) and would love to help out with a server from the start, hope to meet you soon Posted Image
Posted Image

bombbaykids
  • Minecraft: bombbaykids
  • Xbox:xXshysquirrelXx

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

IGN:bombbaykids
I'm co-owner on a server, and an admin. And I enjoy roman style building.

Plus, I would choose Rome.
Posted Image

thedjk414

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

IGN: thedjk414
Skype Name: thedjk414

I am a serious builder who owns a few servers & is a skin maker, website maker & a awesomesauce Minecraft player I'm online normally half the week but work hard that half & I love24/7 servers, but I think Spartans should be on your server somewhere

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

-thedjk414
Posted Image

Bennastick
  • Minecraft: Bennastick

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hm, not bad. Though in the future I suggest putting pictures of you servers creations up. I would like to be whitelisted so that I may see your wonderful server for myself :)
IGN: Bennastick
An avid builder of Roman, Pictish, and Celtic architecture. As well as an Administrator of Romecraft: Aetas Antoninae and 1 year veteran of said server. Though my intentions are almost purely from curiousness. I might make regular visits and help build as well.
Posted Image

Admiral_Butt

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Minecraft name: Admiral_Butt
It's my user for everything except Skype, Skype is: fat.love95

I don't have any experience building on a server, I do build alot of stuff in Singleplayer, though. I make my own skins, if I missed anything please let me know, it's my first time using this forum Posted Image

Thanks, Marcus

Roguesteeler

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

View PostAdmiral_Butt, on 12 November 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

Minecraft name: Admiral_Butt
It's my user for everything except Skype, Skype is: fat.love95

I don't have any experience building on a server, I do build alot of stuff in Singleplayer, though. I make my own skins, if I missed anything please let me know, it's my first time using this forum Posted Image

Thanks, Marcus

Ok, this guy is a excellent builder. If he is barbarian, he is garanteed high place. I myself has been appointed as head builder for Barbarians, so I am going to basicly be leader.

2 more things/requests.
1)
I wish to have "Skydocks, Skyships" to be added. The idea is simple. For paths, larger buildings, and the dock walkways, there will be these emerald blocks 'Enchanted' to float, so as to hold the stuff up. The ships will have 1-4 witches, depending on size, in a 1x1x2 size room, with 1 entrance, locked. This witch, standing on a pressure plate, is what keeps the ship aloft. Should the witch be killed or released, the pressure plate activates TNT and boom, ship gone, magic leaving violently.   Buildings are permanent, and the base of the building must stay. This will allow more buildspace and much more uniqueness and stuff.

2)
Will do tommorrow

Roguesteeler

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Number 2 is this
Custom factions
Simply because that we can have our OWN architecture, without limitations. And so that I can make some lore :D

Nmcoop
    Nmcoop

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

I would like to be admin on the server

my skype is nmcoop