Halo 4 Multiplayer

halo 4

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Eternalflames
  • Minecraft: eternalflames
  • Xbox:Arizonian323

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

Im on the last mission of Legendary Co-Op.  I am now SR-34.  :D   I am suprised into how many replys I got here.  Thanks a lot guys!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

pwntpants
  • Minecraft: TheTurbanat0r00

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostRaynbow, on 19 November 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:

And to add onto that, ever since I started PC gaming, I have gone completely off the Xbox controls. They feel so foreign and extremely hard to use now.

I'm getting to this stage. I really wanna get halo 4, but the whole 'I have to go on my xbox and learn controls again' puts me off. I am very lazy. Maybe I will sometime.
Yeah, that's true. I'm still not completely used to the xbox controls again. They do have a bit of aim assist, so that helps me get back into it as well. I'm not THAT terribly unfamiliar with them anymore, I can still play and manage a few wins.

But yeah, when I started back, I thought it was gonna be a real pain to try and get used to the controller again; but I got pretty comfortable with them fairly quickly. And this is coming from someone who hasn't played xbox regularly (I have played occasional games here and there) for over a year or so.
Posted Image

pwntpants
  • Minecraft: TheTurbanat0r00

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

View Postst33lv1nes, on 19 November 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

It's not really just about the titles, but the general experience ; PC players can mod, get mods, have amazing graphics, get amazing deals on games, play around with huge sandbox games like GMod, have generally huge games, etc.

I'm not saying PC gamers shouldn't be allowed to have another game, but with all this that I have mentioned already, is it not enough? I mean, really?
But, out of all that, we don't get the enjoyment of halo :(

However, one thing I'd like to point out. Yes PC has better graphics, mods, etc. But the games are still the same. I mean, what's the point of getting Halo 4 for xbox if you have BF3 for xbox? It's the same concept, I want Halo 4 for PC because it's a different game than BF3. Yes, we may have Gmod, Guild Wars, etc. but they're ultimately different games.

Yes, playing on xbox works, but like I previously said, for someone who's generally used to playing PC and doesn't want to waste money on XBL for one game, I would've preferred to have been able to get it on PC. Another thing that bugs me about playing on xbox is that my xbox can't run it all that well. It has lag spikes and drops to 15 FPS on occasion.

Oh and, I'd also like to say, don't you think many PC gamers have earned these discounts and mods and other awesome stuff? I mean, we did pay 700+ dollars for our builds. The least we can do is get our money's worth out of it, haha.
Posted Image

Eternalflames
  • Minecraft: eternalflames
  • Xbox:Arizonian323

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

SR37. :D
Posted Image