Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


[128x] TigerShark2 0.0.2: YouAlwaysWin Custom Pack

mc 1.4.2

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

TigerShark2
Posted Image

Hey, YouAlwaysWin wanted a custom texture pack so I made this.

It is 128x vector-ish pixel art cartoony.

I released it now for testing, but when it is finished it will mainly be for YouAlwaysWin.

It is a WIP but you can still download.

Thanks bros!

Please submit screenshots (no unfinished textures included plz) or videos, and especially comments or reviews or COMMAND AND CONQUER!

Downloads
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Images
Spoiler:


Register or log in to remove.

#2

corner_g
    corner_g

    Retired One

  • Retired Staff
  • Curse Premium
  • 3010 posts
  • Location: It's a secret to everybody
  • Minecraft: corner_g

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

This looks extremely nice!

The stone and ores in particular are really well done. Do you happen to have animation shop? I don't know what other programs you could use, but you should make an animated .gif file, so you can show the animation on the thread, rather than each image separately.

This doesn't seem to have much done, so, I'm not entirely sure of how much should be done before it can be in the main forum, but I think it should be in texture discussion for now.

Fare well everyone! My time to retire has come!
"And with that, POW! I'm gone."
---Lord Crump

Posted Image


#3

Visual_Argonian
  • Location: Seyda Neen

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

The stone and ores are very nice, the planks are well done, cobble's good, and for some reason I love the sand more than I should.
Though I'm still not a fan of the Log Tops

Here you are in any case
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4

Deonyi
    Deonyi

    Enderman Ender

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 9074 posts
  • Location: Arsby, Loweshire
  • Minecraft: Deonyi

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

Cool beans! Nice textures; you churn them out pretty quickly!

Posted Image


#5

neoix
    neoix

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3988 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

I would add some aa to the textures, some edges are looking too sharp.
Posted Image

#6

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

View Postcorner_g, on 11 November 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

This looks extremely nice!

The stone and ores in particular are really well done. Do you happen to have animation shop? I don't know what other programs you could use, but you should make an animated .gif file, so you can show the animation on the thread, rather than each image separately.

This doesn't seem to have much done, so, I'm not entirely sure of how much should be done before it can be in the main forum, but I think it should be in texture discussion for now.

1.0
Thanks!

1.1
Yeah I was thinking about GIFs but it would take up more memory because the animations are in a custom sequence, if you download and look at the properties files you'll see what I mean.

1.2
Actually, this counts as an actual Texture Pack already.
Download link, images, formatting, everything.

And about 10% of the terrain IS done.


View PostVisual_Argonian, on 11 November 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

The stone and ores are very nice, the planks are well done, cobble's good, and for some reason I love the sand more than I should.
Though I'm still not a fan of the Log Tops

Here you are in any case
Posted Image

Thankyou, and yes I'll change the log tops (and mossy cobble).


View PostDeonyi, on 11 November 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:

Cool beans! Nice textures; you churn them out pretty quickly!

Yeah I tend to rush things.

Everything. I have a patience level of 100. Out of 10 billion.

Thanks too!


View PostEpic_Lizard, on 11 November 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

I would add some aa to the textures, some edges are looking too sharp.

Well, that's the point, it's vector-y Posted Image

#7

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Getting some stuff done for today's update...

The biome shaded grass looks REALLY nice ingame.

Posted Image

#8

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Updated to Beta 0.0.2

Posted Image
Posted Image

Added many things including custom grasscolor and a few fixes!

Advanced CTM soon!

We reached 12 downloads for Beta 0.0.1!

#9

cowsareawesome
  • Location: Walking in the void, apparently

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Looks great, I can't wait for it to be finished!
My wip 32x texture pack.

View Postpeytonisgreat, on 12 July 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

It doesn't have to make sense, the world is a fricken taco!

#10

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

View Postcowsareawesome, on 11 November 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

Looks great, I can't wait for it to be finished!

Thanks.

Nice moustache.

:P

#11

Overdoser94
  • Minecraft: JoeBG

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Looks really cool! Keep up the good work Posted Image
Posted Image

#12

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostOverdoser94, on 11 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

Looks really cool! Keep up the good work Posted Image

Thanks.

What should I texture next guys?

#13

Overdoser94
  • Minecraft: JoeBG

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostPlenty_of_Fish, on 11 November 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Thanks.

What should I texture next guys?

The workbench, or maybe the furnace
Posted Image

#14

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostOverdoser94, on 11 November 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

The workbench, or maybe the furnace

Or maybe...

both?

DUN DUN DUUUUN

#15

Overdoser94
  • Minecraft: JoeBG

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostPlenty_of_Fish, on 11 November 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

Or maybe...

both?

DUN DUN DUUUUN
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16

Plenty_of_Fish
  • Location: GIMP
  • Minecraft: Idk
  • Xbox:<:PS3

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

View PostOverdoser94, on 11 November 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

Not in Canadia MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

No rly I could do both...