Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Not Enough Items Doesnt Work!

not enough items doesnt work mod help ask question answer

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

CtrlAltDelete

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

I just installed not enough items and it doesnt work. On the right side of the screen the items menu thing doesnt show up. So its pretty useless because I cant spawn in items. Please can someone tell me how to fix this?

Register or log in to remove.

charcharmunro

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Did you install Code Chickencore? Did you put it in the coremods folder? If no to either, do those.

CtrlAltDelete

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

View Postcharcharmunro, on 10 November 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Did you install Code Chickencore? Did you put it in the coremods folder? If no to either, do those.
I did do both those things. But thats not my problem. The items menu just doesnt show up. :(

rivvest
    rivvest

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

Does it show up in the Forge mods list on the Main Menu?  If so, press 'o' when you open your inventory.  Check your forge client log in .minecraft for errors.

Revamp - Rivvest's Enhanced Villagers and Mob Performance
http://www.minecraft...ob-performance/

blockout22
  • Minecraft: blockout22

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

if you mean you successfully installed NEI and only option button shows up you either have it disabled via option or you are in creative mode as nei doesn't show item in creative mode
Posted Image

Nick111211

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Which version are you on because if you are using an old version it wont work if youre using 1.4.6 there isn't one yet

Matty8472

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

I am having the same problem as CtrlAltDelete can anybody help

MeasH
    MeasH

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Go into the survival inventory tab in creative mode.

lPiZZaNaKiNl
  • Minecraft: pizzanakin
  • Xbox:lPiZZaNaKiNl

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

I think I also have the same problem. I have installed it correctly: I put both .jar files in the coremods folder and I have FML installed. Also when I open the game and in the main menu under the mods tab, NEI is in the list. Though when I load a world nothing shows up. No options on the left, no items on the right.. I did test it in survival and creative (I knew it doesn't show up in creative) but none of the times did it appear. If you found a fix already or if someone else has fixed this problem please let me know!

Widroll
    Widroll

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostlPiZZaNaKiNl, on 09 January 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

I think I also have the same problem. I have installed it correctly: I put both .jar files in the coremods folder and I have FML installed. Also when I open the game and in the main menu under the mods tab, NEI is in the list. Though when I load a world nothing shows up. No options on the left, no items on the right.. I did test it in survival and creative (I knew it doesn't show up in creative) but none of the times did it appear. If you found a fix already or if someone else has fixed this problem please let me know!

change gui scale to Smal ,Normal or Large

lPiZZaNaKiNl
  • Minecraft: pizzanakin
  • Xbox:lPiZZaNaKiNl

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

View PostWidroll, on 09 January 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

change gui scale to Smal ,Normal or Large
After writing that I found that solution on the forum page from NEI, so I tried it, but it didn't work. I've restarted my client afterwards but it still didn't work. Is there any config file that may be interrupting by changing some settings or something? Because I see no other way than that being possible :\

FlamingEnderDragon

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

I had that problem, but I changed my GUI scale to large, and I no longer have the problem.
Posted Image

XxboxkillerxX

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:33 PM

Everyone, simply press o.

bilde2910
    bilde2910

Diamond Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 821 posts
  • Minecraft: bilde2910

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

View PostXxboxkillerxX, on 11 March 2014 - 06:33 PM, said:

Everyone, simply press o.
First post: "Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:36 PM"
Last post: "Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:16 AM"

ChatLog is a mod updated for Minecraft 1.7.8.

Click here to check it out: http://bit.ly/clmcmod

(PS. Are you an IRC chatter? You'll love this.)

Oumar
    Oumar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

i cant spawn in items,for example wooden planks: it says there is no such item with the name tile.wood