Coded by: Davidee
Textures by: Pyro1997
NOTE: In order to use it on Multiplayer, the server MUST have the mod installed.
This mod allows opped users in creative mode to edit nbt tags in game - modify both regular entities and tile entities without even closing your game!
It works in both SinglePlayer and MultiPlayer, although you need to be Op to use the command (/nbtedit)
Edit yourself with the command "/nbtedit me"!
Images & Video
- Reobf_srg compiled with Minecraft 1.5.1
- v184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (SSP+SMP)
- v220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (SSP+SMP)
- v18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (SSP+SMP)
- v22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.5.0 (SSP+SMP)
- v126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 (SSP+SMP)
- v188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 (SSP+SMP)
- v184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.4.2 (SSP+SMP)
For windows :
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar and extract the Forge ModLoader files into there if you don't have them already
- Paste the NBTEdit zip file into your mods folder. You're good to go!
- Entity Format (all entities have these tags)
- Mob Format (mob specific tags)
- Tile Entity Format (i.e. Mob Spawner)
- Item Format (Items, Books, Enchantments)
- Projectile Format (i.e. Arrows)
- Item Entity Format (i.e. XPOrb)
- Vehicle Format (i.e. Minecarts)
- Dynamic Tile Format(i.e. Falling Sand)
- Other Format (Painting/ItemFrame)