Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Command Block Teleportation

command block redstone teleporting 1.4.2 help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Drahonslayer1902

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

Hey, i'm good with redstone and commands, but not with commands that can be used in command blocks. The problem I have is that I want to teleport a specific person at a specific co-ordinate to a certain place. If that doesn't make sense, think of it like this. I'm hosting legit (non-plugin) Survival Games, so I push the button to play. I teleport the nearest player to a specific co-ordinate. That lets everyone know that they joined the game. I want each player to teleport to a specific area for themselves. The command I tried using was this: tp Dragonslayer1902 [-474 6 1359] -471 6 1366. This should mean that the player Dragonslayer1902 would get teleported to his spot ONLY if he was at the co-ordinates in brackets. This is because I don;t want everyone being un-willingly tp'd into the match. What command would actually work for this? I'm raging because I need my server up ASAP!Posted Image HELP ME!

--Dragonslayer1902--

Register or log in to remove.

Drahonslayer1902

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Nevermind, I found a new way to execute this!

NukeItFromOrbit

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

View PostDrahonslayer1902, on 10 November 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Nevermind, I found a new way to execute this!
Hey, so I was trying to figure out the same thing for my server, not a survival games one, its for a tunnel that takes each player from the main place to their building area or whatever they want, without like buttons or whatever.Anyways its not really about the circumstances really, but I just wanted to know what command did you use that worked?