Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[SHUT DOWN!] Adult Craft Survival


  • Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#1

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

I would like to thank those who made it an enjoyable experience, alas it is now at an end. I grew tired of playing online alone and worrying all day long if someone would be screwing up the server when i wasn't online.
I have turned the server into a small survival world for myself and life partner.


Welcome To Adult Craft
(BRAND NEW MAP & SERVER)
4Gb RAM Dedicated Server

IP: 96.44.162.50:26039

Adult Craft is exactly what it sounds like, An Adult Minecraft server.
Sexist/political/racist and religious talk with not be tolerated within the server chat, it usually offends someone so best just leave it out. Anyone caught breaking this rule will not be welcome back.
Rule are as follows: do not use mods, hack or cheat in anyform, do not grief, pvp or steal. Also if you think it might be against the policy of the server, just don’t do it… were all adult’s so it can’t be that hard to all get along and enjoy our time online.
How we run our server:
  • We are Survival, Not creative, Not PvP, SURVIVAL
  • Adult Craft is Fair, No donator perks, No flying, Donators are equal to all other players (you do not have to donate, but if you do you are assured the server stays online and active.)
  • Adult Only, That means Adult players only 20+ Always! No friends or family under 20… ever. Also just because it’s an adult only server does not mean your within your rights to be immature, so please keep the profanity to a minimum.
  • 24/7, No down time.

  • Plugins, Most Adult servers are Vanilla, We add Iconomy, Essentials, Lockette and More so you have more Options
  • WhiteList, No more Spamers, Griefers, and Caps lock
  • We are Building a Community, Your not just another player on our server, Your Family
  • Fire spread and creeper’s are off, everything else is allowed, but please respect this ruling or ill change it even more.
  • Please Add this '+' to your application so I know that you read the whole post.
Think This is the right Server For you ?
Just a heads up, I do not have the time to watch this post all day long for application’s, so if you do not hear from me in this post from up to 3 days, it’s not that you have been declined or the post is dead, it’s just because outside of this server I have other important matters to attend and I too wish to use my free time to play minecraft. (If this doesn’t suit you, don’t even bother applying, this server is for adult’s… that means mature and patient please J)
Think This is the right Server For you ? Fill in the application form below and do your best to fill it out fully.


Whitelist Appication:
(This is a whitelist form to a prestigious and growing community, not just a server; Treat it as such. Any application with one worded of small sentence replies will be declined directly!)

IGN
Age
What do you want to do on the server?
About yourself:
Have you ever been banned previously?

Do you play any other games online?
Why Adult Craft?
How often do you think you will be online?
If you saw someone doing something you thought was against the server's rules, what would you do?


Moderator Application:

IGN:
How long have you been on the server?
Have you been a mod before?
Why do you think you would make a good mod?
Why should i make you a mod?
Will you adhere to the rules and be sure to set them responsibly for other players to follow? and will you take the appropriate action against players not following the rules?


Applications can be accepted by Myself only.

Please Follow this Thread and check back in daily!

(I do not like too many people creating large farms or automated structures as it tends to lag the server out, i will allow some, but the deal is you must build them away from spawn to allow new players to explore spawn without harm)

What Makes the Adult Craft Community so Great?
  • Were all in it for the long haul and happily play at our own pace but together in a community.
Server Needs:
  • I will need some people in the future to help me moderate the server, your expected to have been with us for at least a week, but there is no set time before I accept someone to moderate.
  • I’ll need someone to help me build a spawn point, I’m thinking a large building such as this: (You will be given diamond tools to use and keep after the build as a thank you.)
Thanks for visiting!

Wowcomm's Work (If you wish to add yours here too, please send me a PM with a link to your pictures)

First up is a zombie wearing a pumpkin, very fashionable.. sorry its so small.
Posted Image

Second up is my Farm, hidden away far from spawn and my home, its only getting bigger, i hope to have it about 500x500 blocks of just pure garden goodiness Posted Image

Posted Image

This was taken 15/11/2012 at the beginning of the day, its much more ahead now on all the buildings Posted Image
Wowcomm has been working on these very hard, to the right is a large animals barn, behind that is a power station and its control room, to the back left is a nether hub and wart farm (no warts found yet).
In the front is a farm to the right, animals pens to the left and wowcomm's home.
Posted Image

This is Mrpyle's home and surrounding builds, inc a shop/well and mine! very nicely built.
Posted Image

This is the new shop central in spawn, It is mainly wowcomm's own selling store, but their is a room people can hire a chest in too sell their own goods too.
Posted Image

And here is Drazen's.... home?!.. maybe he can fill us in at to what it is or going to be Posted Image
Posted Image
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx

Register or log in to remove.

#2

TiMBoGfX
    TiMBoGfX

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 216 posts
  • Location: QLD Australia
  • Minecraft: xTiMBo
  • Xbox:xTiMBo

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

IGN   xTiMBo
Age   28
What Do you want to do on the server?  just chillout with some cool people help with building projects and just have fun
About you: im 28 from australia play minecraft WAY to much lol im a graphic designer with a diploma in web development
Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online?  yea defently i have skype teamspeak and mumble
Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? nope defently have never been banned

Posted Image


#3

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:53 AM

View PostTiMBoGfX, on 10 November 2012 - 06:46 AM, said:

IGN   xTiMBo
Age   28
What Do you want to do on the server?  just chillout with some cool people help with building projects and just have fun
About you: im 28 from australia play minecraft WAY to much lol im a graphic designer with a diploma in web development
Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online?  yea defently i have skype teamspeak and mumble
Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? nope defently have never been banned

Declined, add some more depth to your application please and come back and re-do it.
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx

#4

Rekia87
    Rekia87

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

IGN Rekia87
Age 20
What Do you want to do on the server? honestly i dont really know, i mostly want to have fun and hang out with players.
About you: im from the us, mostly quiet, plays minecraft to much. workin on going to school either for programing or, business.
Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? yeah, i have skype and i can get others.
Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? Nope

Please Add this to your application so I know that you read the whole post.

#5

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

View PostRekia87, on 10 November 2012 - 07:12 AM, said:

IGN Rekia87
Age 20
What Do you want to do on the server? honestly i dont really know, i mostly want to have fun and hang out with players.
About you: im from the us, mostly quiet, plays minecraft to much. workin on going to school either for programing or, business.
Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? yeah, i have skype and i can get others.
Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? Nope

Please Add this to your application so I know that you read the whole post.

I'd like to get to know you better ingame over time, but for now your whitelisted :)
Welcome to  Adult Craft Rekia87
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx

#6

Pakmel
    Pakmel

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

IGN: Pakmel
Age: 23
What Do you want to do on the server? : Ofc building and mining but i would like to join with some like-minded people and build an great community and to have fun at the same time.

About you: Well im 23 years old, and i play alot of minecraft, right now im unemployed but going back to school in some months to study game programming.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online?: Yeah, i use skype alot and i dont have any problem with other voice chats

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so?: i have only tried out some open multiplayer servers but never been banned, and i cant se why i would be.

I am rather "fresh" to the multiplayer part so i can understand why not accepting me, but im an quick learner and i love to work in an team.

#7

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostPakmel, on 10 November 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

IGN: Pakmel
Age: 23
What Do you want to do on the server? : Ofc building and mining but i would like to join with some like-minded people and build an great community and to have fun at the same time.

About you: Well im 23 years old, and i play alot of minecraft, right now im unemployed but going back to school in some months to study game programming.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online?: Yeah, i use skype alot and i dont have any problem with other voice chats

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so?: i have only tried out some open multiplayer servers but never been banned, and i cant se why i would be.

I am rather "fresh" to the multiplayer part so i can understand why not accepting me, but im an quick learner and i love to work in an team.

Accepted :)
Welcome to Adult Craft!
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx

#8

Themanwho85

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

IGN: DraZeN7

Age: 27

What Do you want to do on the server?: I would to create a mage's tower. I have tried to do this on numerous servers, but my progress has been interupted by servers wipes.. or realising 2 days into building that it's on easy and won't be changing. It will be quite spectacular, it's just a case of finding the right server to complete it on. I am also a farmer and will be happy to provide food/milk/sugar/cakes/bread.. whatever! for anyone who needs it. I'm a laid back friendly guy and will be active most days.. and also on the chat.

About you: As I say, I'm 27, from the UK. I'm a big gamer and play many different games - FIFA, halo 4, football manager...  and am a big Man Utd fan :)

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? : I would, however I do not have a mic.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? : Never

Would love to get on asap (if accepted) and start building :)

#9

TiMBoGfX
    TiMBoGfX

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 216 posts
  • Location: QLD Australia
  • Minecraft: xTiMBo
  • Xbox:xTiMBo

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostLjnet, on 10 November 2012 - 06:53 AM, said:

Declined, add some more depth to your application please and come back and re-do it.

lol ok well i dont see how others have more info than but but good luck for your server

regards tim

Posted Image


#10

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

View PostThemanwho85, on 10 November 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

IGN: DraZeN7

Age: 27

What Do you want to do on the server?: I would to create a mage's tower. I have tried to do this on numerous servers, but my progress has been interupted by servers wipes.. or realising 2 days into building that it's on easy and won't be changing. It will be quite spectacular, it's just a case of finding the right server to complete it on. I am also a farmer and will be happy to provide food/milk/sugar/cakes/bread.. whatever! for anyone who needs it. I'm a laid back friendly guy and will be active most days.. and also on the chat.

About you: As I say, I'm 27, from the UK. I'm a big gamer and play many different games - FIFA, halo 4, football manager...  and am a big Man Utd fan Posted Image

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? : I would, however I do not have a mic.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? : Never

Would love to get on asap (if accepted) and start building Posted Image

Accepted :)
I'll be setting up the shop plugin soon so you can sell your farm harvests to other players :)

View PostTiMBoGfX, on 10 November 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

lol ok well i dont see how others have more info than but but good luck for your server

regards tim

Theirs is different slightly :)
if you wrote a few more lines of text i would be happy to have you join us.
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx

#11

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

Added a Secret Chest... The legendary Banechu hid away his prized beasts long ago when he was outcast to the coldest wildest region of Adult Craft.... can you find this treasure? claim it for yourself!! go now!! :D


Please let wowcomm know if you find it so he can put your name up in spawn as a legendary treasure hunter.
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx

#12

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hey everyone, plenty more room to fill. Come fill in an application for Adult Craft.
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx

#13

the8anarchist88
  • Minecraft: the8anarchist88

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

IGN the8anarchist88

Age 22

What Do you want to do on the server? to be honest whatever happens to strike my fancy at the time, make a floating landmass or an undersea base depends on what i feel like at the time

About you: kind of a loner but more than willing to help people when asked to do so. im also a very quiet person to the point that some of the old servers i had played on people forgot i was on, lulz.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? i do have a headset so yes i'd be willing, just need to know what program to go find.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so?  no never, and if i have my way it will stay that way

#14

YoFlyness

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

-YoFlyness
-21
-Build every redstone and non-redstone contraption, auto and semi auto farm, agressive and passive mob trap. build a huge testificate village among many other things.
-I like to play minecraft the way Lpers do it, I even Lp myself. www.youtube.com/yoflynesslp (you can see some of my work, no need for likes or anything.)
-Skype and Whenever I play
- Yes once before for using reis minimap, world downloader, and optifine mods.

#15

MrPyle
    MrPyle

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Location: Atlanta, GA
  • Minecraft: MrPyle
  • Xbox:KatFishGR

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

IGN - MrPyle

Age - 39

What Do you want to do on the server? (don't say just build/mine, give me details!) - Need a new place to call home. Make a few new friends, shoot the crap and bust some blocks. Help new people once I get established. I play just about every evening for a few hours and sometimes all day on the weekends lol. It's my veg time.

About you:(I don't care if you've been a mod before tell me about you!) - From Atlanta. Divorced with two girls, who play MC360. Which is what got me started into MCPC. Former truck driver, turned computer tech. Need a website for your community? I can handle that. :-P Nickname - KatFish (or sometimes just Fish). I've been online gaming for 10+ years. Mostly racing and FPS. Our home website is Ghostracing.com - designed and maintained by yours truly.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? (it isn’t essential that you do.) - Naturally. I have TS server if one is needed as well. I also have a server at my shop which can host just about anything you might need.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? (Everyone has run-ins with other player’s on server’s, be honest as I will do a background check) - Relatively new to online play. Just started playing on another server today. Mostly younger kids, but seems like a decent group. I treat others how I expect to be treated in return.

As a side note, have you considered Lockette and Logblock as plugins?

#16

LeoMigliaccio

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Dear AdultCraft Staff,

IGN: LEO1119 (Leo Migliaccio)

Age: 26

What Do you want to do on the server?: I want to be able to build with other players who will not grief, I am simply tired of all those immature people out there. I want a chance to truly connect with a server.

About you: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and am a mature guy that uses some of his spare time to play this game. I am kind, thoughtful patient and willing.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online?: I have never done the voicechat program but im always open to new things.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so?: I have been banned once on GodWorld for supposedly "pvp cheating" but I assure you that I have never had any problems since.

Hello, please don't let my 14 year old son on this server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not age 20+. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Mom

#17

YoFlyness

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostLeoMigliaccio, on 11 November 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Dear AdultCraft Staff,

IGN: LEO1119 (Leo Migliaccio)

Age: 26

What Do you want to do on the server?: I want to be able to build with other players who will not grief, I am simply tired of all those immature people out there. I want a chance to truly connect with a server.

About you: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and am a mature guy that uses some of his spare time to play this game. I am kind, thoughtful patient and willing.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online?: I have never done the voicechat program but im always open to new things.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so?: I have been banned once on GodWorld for supposedly "pvp cheating" but I assure you that I have never had any problems since.

Hello, please don't let my 14 year old son on this server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not age 20+. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Mom


LOL!!!! now thats motherly love

#18

Superchief2

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

IGN: Superchief2

Age:20

What Do you want to do on the server?: I suddenly had the urge to build a really really big farm. A wheat farm for starters, maybe with melon and animals later down the line. Windmills are cool?

About you: I never know how to start these things. I guess I'll start with what I want out of the server? Some people to talk to and a peaceful place to farm and build what I want. I'm not really into the whole PVP or combat thing partially because my pc rig is pretty crappy. I work during the week and write in some of my off time. I'm a low key dude and considered boring at times? I did just mention I wanted to build a farm. Thrilling.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? Totally willing! Maybe not able. Like I said, my rig sucks. If I do join the server if anyone says anything I can no longer talk. Or something like that. I guess that just prevents me from having arguments or talking over people which isn't really a bad thing. Summary: I will try.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? No I usually just end up leaving the server on my own if I have a problem with somebody or something. I get attached to the community, not so much my world. So if they start giving me flak I just leave. No big woop.

Your consideration is appreciated.

Edit: I knew I was missing something...
Please Add this to your application so I know that you read the whole post.

#19

mxwood
    mxwood

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Location: Boston
  • Minecraft: MxWood

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

IGN MxWood

Age 33

What Do you want to do on the server? I don't really know yet, chat, explore, maybe attempt to fight off the mobs while building some randomly large structure.  Mostly I just enjoy survival servers since at least its a bit of a challenge, and having people to chat with makes it much better.  Also the idea of a treasure hunt seems really fun to me, gives me even more reason to explore.

About you: Well i'm from the US, I work, and am back in school for computer engineering.  I mostly play online games with what free time I have, and minecraft happens to be one of those addictive type games I love playing.

Would you be willing to hop onto a voicechat program when online? sure, unless its mumble, for some reason that always crashes on me.

Have you ever been banned previously? What for if so? Once on some random server, no idea why it was right when I logged on and they never said anything.

also '056' since why not add that since it was posted for a reason.
Please Add this to your application so I know that you read the whole post.

#20

Ljnet
    Ljnet

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 680 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: wowcomm

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

Accepted the8anarchist88 :)
Accepted yoflyness, I'm happy for you to build the village and redstone farm's, but please keep anything automated (inc monster traps) to a minimum as the server isnt currently hosted on much RAM so it could lag everyone out :)
If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx