Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Herobrine Mansion

herobrine mansion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Areekusu

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

Ok i have really like the looks of the Herobrine Mansion Map and i think it time for the Xbox to start doing some major maps too so I think we should remake Herobrine mansion for the xbox360 and i am looking for such people to help me build it. i am looking for the following:

Dedicated Builders-  can't stress this enough they have to be dedicated to doing it not just a two building and then quite
Builing Planers- people who can mange the building progress well, same as above need to be dedicated to doing it. and
Testers- that will be later once finshe but they will do some testing of the map

there are some also people i am NOT!!! looking for:
TROLLS- IF I FIND YOU TROLLING I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT OF THE MAP AND REPORT YOU FOR GRIFING!!!
DISRESPCTFUL PEOPLE- I WANT NO STUIPED ARUGINE ON SITE OF THE PROJECT DO IT ELSE WHERE!!!
SLACKERS- PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST LAZY AND JUST SIT THERE FOR A CHAT!!!

if you can help with the basically first major minecraft xbox 360 map that would be great!!!
reply if you can help and send me a friend request on xbox 360 and say on it i will help so i now what it is about.

I'M DEATH AND DECAY, I WILL MAKE YOU INSANE

I'M THE SLENDER, SO FEEL THE PAIN

Register or log in to remove.

FahrtAutoRC

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

First major map? A little over-zealous in our labeling, aren't we?

Krontical
  • Minecraft: Crontic
  • Xbox:Crontic

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

Your grammar won't get you any people. Nor will your lack of respect.

Also, this will be impossible to do on the X-Box. No command blocks. No mob spawners. No worldedit. Besides, even if you did make this map over months of work, you wouldn't be able to share it without j-tagging your X-box.

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostKrontical, on 10 November 2012 - 05:55 AM, said:

Your grammar won't get you any people. Nor will your lack of respect.

Also, this will be impossible to do on the X-Box. No command blocks. No mob spawners. No worldedit. Besides, even if you did make this map over months of work, you wouldn't be able to share it without j-tagging your X-box.
Err... Since when do you need a JTAG to share maps? :lol:

OP: I like your enthusiasm, but like someone said, it's simply not possible without command blocks. You could build something like this aesthetically though. But if you're going through that much trouble, why not make your own original megabuild?

UltimateOVGT

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

I really want to help with this, im a dedicated builder and get angry when people build one house then leave or if they destroy my pixel-art ( i really liked that pikachuPosted Image ). so i will help however theres no way in hell it will be finished before the next update we need the spawn eggs! mainly why my adventure maps only have the building portion done.  anyway i will help

Oh and i dont know your GT so add me Hypersiege