Latest News Article

BiomesOPlenty mod seeds

mods seeds mushroomcow butter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lord_bullet
  • Minecraft: bullet_freak

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

Please give some cool seeds you found with the BiomesOPlenty mod.

Mod Link: http://www.minecraft...que-biomes-ssp/
btw id like a seed that spawns Ominous Woods, Fungi Forest, and DeadLands
right next to each other

Register or log in to remove.

Maylo
    Maylo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: messica1010
  • Xbox:messica1010

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

i wish i could find some good seeds to! i havn't evan found one specal biome! yet the mod is instaled correftly. i've bin flyng around forever!

AngleWyrm

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostMaylo, on 04 May 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

i wish i could find some good seeds to! i havn't evan found one specal biome! yet the mod is instaled correftly. i've bin flyng around forever!
When you go to create a world, change the world type from 'default' to 'Biomes'O'Plenty' and you'll get all the cool special biomes. I like the scrublands, it feels like a different place from normal Minecraft.

1337DragonWolf

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

BUMP!!

The seed -1381253337911673716 spawns you right behind a house in a small, four-building village in a Savanna. From there, if you look northeast, there's a Lush Desert just a stone's throw away. (If you can throw a stone farther than I can, at least.) Nothing too special, but I thought it might have been something of note, at least, and since nobody else's even posted...

UPDATE:: If you continue northeast, you will eventually come across a mangrove. If you go east from the mangrove, you will end up in Mystic Grove. Coordinates x: 878, y: 67, z: -145

UPDATE:: In Mystic Grove, coordinates x: 937, y: 60, z: -112, facing northeast, there is the entrance to some caverns. Go in a short distance and you will come to a drop(It will hurt you slightly, so watch out!). Not far from that, there is a dungeon with a skeleton spawner. Spawner coordinates: x: 944, y: 48, z: -114.

UPDATE:: Sorry for so many updates for the Mystic Grove, but coordinates x: 895, y: 66, z: -123 sets you right in the middle of a hot spring. It isn't a Hot Springs biome, just a conveniently placed hot spring.