4 replies to this topic

Tedious
    Tedious

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Minecraft: _Ion_

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

So I'm using forge and magic launcher to make all my mods compatible, and it was all working like a charm until now. I'm not sure what changed.

I'm using Forge universal 6.0.1 (with FML built-in. I love that they added that),
Zombe's modpack v6.5.1 for 1.4.2 (regular, not forge compatible version, not necessary since FML is compatible with modloader mods),
Rei's Minimap v3.2_05 for 1.4.2,
OptiFine HD A7 Ultra for  1.4.2,
Mine Little Pony v1.4.2.3 for 1.4.2,
Not Enough Items 1.4.2 for 1.4.2,
and CodeChicken Core 0.6.6 for 1.4.2.

Forge, Zombe's and Rei's are directly inside my minecraft.jar for compatibility with Magic Launcher. Optifine and Mine Little Pony are in the internal mods selection in Magic Launcher, and the .jars for NEI and Chicken Core are in the coremods folder.

Here's my error log:
Spoiler:

Upon selecting a SSP world and trying to play it, it just says "Loading World". Upon trying to join a server, it just says "Logging In...".  

What do?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Hidinginthelight

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

I would use the forge version of zombe's, while the FML developers are trying to make all modloader mods work with FML not all are 100% working yet. (Atleast the last time I looked into it) I'm guessing there is a forge compatibility version for a reason. It could also be that something in zombe's overwrites some of the same classes that forge does, and the forge version incorporates the forge changes as well as the changes zombe's needs.

Rei's minimap should work in the mods folder, unless it's an issue with magic launcher. I know with MultiMC it works just fine in the mods folder. (not that I think this is an issue, just a note)

Tedious
    Tedious

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

Fixed it. Not exactly sure what went wrong, but I discovered that I had a working minecraft.jar on my USB drive. Plugged that in and everything worked fine. Go figure.
Posted Image

webrosc
    webrosc

Kitty Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 8080 posts
  • Minecraft: webrosc

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

i noticed your had TwilightForest installed but you didn't mention it in your list, mistake, or bad install somewhere maybe?

Tedious
    Tedious

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

View Postwebrosc, on 19 November 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

i noticed your had TwilightForest installed but you didn't mention it in your list, mistake, or bad install somewhere maybe?
Yeah, I had a feeling someone would point that out. At the time, that wasn't the problem, I tested Minecraft with and without it. Either way, I got all my mods working again with that old .jar. The reason I was screwing with it in the first place was that I was being naive and thinking I could fix the bug in Zombe's Modpack where ore markers don't show up by changing some things in the way I installed my mods. Silly Ion, that's not how you fix bugs (most of the time).
Posted Image