Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.2] SimpleCraft [Semi-Vanilla][24/7]


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

SimpleCraft is a semi-vanilla Minecraft server.

The server runs plugins that helps with server lag to groups.

Rules

[1] No cheating.
[2] No exploiting.
[3] No griefing.
[4] No stealing.
[5] Build away from spawn.
[6] Be courteous to all users.
[7] Enjoy your time on the server.

Application
In-game name:
Your age:
Are you an active player:
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why):
(Optional) What do you like to do in minecraft:


IP: 198.154.102.150 or simplecraft.mcserver.ws

SimpleCraft does accept donations.
If you're interested in donating please go to our BuyCraft.


Register or log in to remove.

#2

ArcticNeko
  • Location: In the middle of nowhere, Canada

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

IGN: NekoWhite
Previous bans: None as far as I know.
What you have to offer to the server: Nothing much other then an extra occasional player, and a fairly good medieval era builder should you need one. I won't promise that this will be my main server, 'cause currently i don't have one, but hopefully I can stay on this one for awhile.
Why you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: I'm currently trying out for servers, and the semi-vanilla interested me.
“I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way (s)he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
Maya Angelo

#3

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostArcticNeko, on 09 November 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

IGN: NekoWhite
Previous bans: None as far as I know.
What you have to offer to the server: Nothing much other then an extra occasional player, and a fairly good medieval era builder should you need one. I won't promise that this will be my main server, 'cause currently i don't have one, but hopefully I can stay on this one for awhile.
Why you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: I'm currently trying out for servers, and the semi-vanilla interested me.
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!

#4

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostArcticNeko, on 09 November 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

IGN: NekoWhite
Previous bans: None as far as I know.
What you have to offer to the server: Nothing much other then an extra occasional player, and a fairly good medieval era builder should you need one. I won't promise that this will be my main server, 'cause currently i don't have one, but hopefully I can stay on this one for awhile.
Why you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: I'm currently trying out for servers, and the semi-vanilla interested me.
Sorry if you were trying to get on! I forgot to put the IP!

#5

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

Still needing new members!

#6

Motivic
    Motivic

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • Minecraft: Motivic

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

IGN: Motivic
Previous bans: One by an admittedly corrupt admin, but that is besides the point!
What you have to offer to the server: I am well known for creating towns, particularly medieval ones.
Why you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: I am looking for other players with whom to create cities!

#7

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostMotivic, on 10 November 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

IGN: Motivic
Previous bans: One by an admittedly corrupt admin, but that is besides the point!
What you have to offer to the server: I am well known for creating towns, particularly medieval ones.
Why you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: I am looking for other players with whom to create cities!
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!

#8

Uknowwatnvm
  • Location: Camp Pendleton, CA

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

IGN: Uknowwatnvm
Previous bans: none
What you have to offer to the server: Iv been playing for well over 2 years now and play quite often. At least 3 - 4 times a week.
Why you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: Im very interested in trying a semi vanilla server, and looking for a good community and over all server to play on.

#9

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostUknowwatnvm, on 10 November 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

IGN: Uknowwatnvm
Previous bans: none
What you have to offer to the server: Iv been playing for well over 2 years now and play quite often. At least 3 - 4 times a week.
Why you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: Im very interested in trying a semi vanilla server, and looking for a good community and over all server to play on.
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!

#10

xxnuCL3r
    xxnuCL3r

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

IGN: xxnuCL3r

Previous bans: none.

What you have to offer to the server: i always love to build shops to help other players on they're quest for survival.

why do you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: i don't like completely vanilla servers. But i like the taste of semi vanilla.

#11

Tarzaan
    Tarzaan

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

IGN: masterbuilderone
age: 18
Banned: no, never
Active: yes, I spend a lot of time on big projects on my own, and would like to share my ideas with others

#12

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostxxnuCL3r, on 10 November 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

IGN: xxnuCL3r

Previous bans: none.

What you have to offer to the server: i always love to build shops to help other players on they're quest for survival.

why do you want to join [whether it's for semi-vanilla or are trying out servers]: i don't like completely vanilla servers. But i like the taste of semi vanilla.

View PostTarzaan, on 10 November 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

IGN: masterbuilderone
age: 18
Banned: no, never
Active: yes, I spend a lot of time on big projects on my own, and would like to share my ideas with others
Both:
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!

#13

Tarzaan
    Tarzaan

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

View Postprofamer, on 10 November 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

Both:
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!
I'm being told I haven't been added to the white-list

#14

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:27 AM

View PostTarzaan, on 10 November 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

I'm being told I haven't been added to the white-list
Apologies, should be fine now!

#15

xxnuCL3r
    xxnuCL3r

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

View Postprofamer, on 10 November 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

Both:
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!
thanks

#16

gooji18x

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

In-game name: gooji18x
Your age: 21
Are you an active player: yes
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): no
(Optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: mine a crap ton

#17

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

View Postgooji18x, on 10 November 2012 - 07:04 AM, said:

In-game name: gooji18x
Your age: 21
Are you an active player: yes
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): no
(Optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: mine a crap ton
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!

#18

frrrrreeezzzing frezzybro

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

In-game name: frezzybro
age: 13
bans: none
active player: yes

#19

mumdum123

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

In-game name: mumdum123
Your age: 21
Are you an active player: yes
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): no
(Optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: l would love to be a member staff so l can make things better

#20

profamer
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: ProFamer

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

View Postfrrrrreeezzzing frezzybro, on 10 November 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:

In-game name: frezzybro
age: 13
bans: none
active player: yes

View Postmumdum123, on 10 November 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

In-game name: mumdum123
Your age: 21
Are you an active player: yes
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, why): no
(Optional) What do you like to do in minecraft: l would love to be a member staff so l can make things better
Accepted! Hope to see you on the server often and remember to tell your friends for an even better experience!

SimpleCraft now has a subdomain! You can connect to the server now using: simplecraft.mcserver.ws