Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Factions 1.4] ---|SKIBLY.US|-- [NEED STAFF] [PvP] [iConomy] [Community]


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1

skiblyus
    skiblyus

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Posted Image

Skibly is a brand new PvP minecraft server. We hold up to 12 players, but are looking to expand. We are also in great need of staff, so If you feel you have what it takes. Come join us. We don't accept staff easily however, you must be active, mature and respect all. PvP is meant to be fun, not a flame thrower. At Skibly, all players understand that and that is why our community is so close.

pvp.skibly.us:25565 or 184.95.43.231:25565
our website is http://skibly.us (To apply for staff, you must join the forum and fill out the application listed there!)

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Very Nice Server. New aswell!

#3

skiblyus
    skiblyus

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

Updated Voting Pay! Added new staff member: Freelix2000

#4

XxDoom_CookiezxX

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

I'd like to be part of your staff Posted Image I have experience with other servers, and I am currently running a server of my own.
I've been playing the game since the first BETA update, I'm a good builder, I love helping other players and I always try to be as nice as possible. I'm always very patient with people and I am very cooperative, agreeable, and great at resolving issues. I like to build, have fun and help people out. I try to be on as much as possible on the weekends, and I am on sometimes on the weekdays. I would be glad to help your server to grow and start and support a growing community. I really hope you consider hiring me to be part of the staff on your server, I promise you won't regret it. please p.m. me on Skype if you require any further information, or if I got the job.

IGN: XxDoom_CookiezxX
Skype: Perfect_ChaosXx


Thanks!



#5

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

Your expanding soon right?

#6

skiblyus
    skiblyus

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostVoidur, on 10 November 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

Your expanding soon right?
Yeah, we are about to upgrade to a 24 player server!

#7

Skribol
    Skribol

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Check out our forum at: http://skibly.us

#8

kaptiunderpants

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

this server has some of the best staff members ive played with in my days of servers. the pvp part is also really nice, altho i dont nececarly like how the economy part works it doesnt really matter because it's still one of the best servers out there in my opinion! i give it 4.5 golden hoes out of 5 golden hoesPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagethen imagine a half hoe Posted Image





-kaps (kaptinunderpants ;) ;))

#9

skiblyus
    skiblyus

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

View Postkaptiunderpants, on 12 November 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

this server has some of the best staff members ive played with in my days of servers. the pvp part is also really nice, altho i dont nececarly like how the economy part works it doesnt really matter because it's still one of the best servers out there in my opinion! i give it 4.5 golden hoes out of 5 golden hoesPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagethen imagine a half hoe Posted Image





-kaps (kaptinunderpants Posted Image Posted Image)
Thanks Kaptin! You have been a great member to the server. Do you have any ideas on how to improve the economy? That would help us alot!

~Skribol

#10

skiblyus
    skiblyus

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Just upgraded the server to 18 slots!

#11

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Awesome!

#12

NomsterWolf
  • Location: CA, Los Angeles
  • Minecraft: NomsterWolf
  • Xbox:Nomster Wolf

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Just like most others, I joined thinking it was gonna be just a regular PVP server. as in: People being immature, rude, and just unreasonable. But then, I grew fond to this server, It's quite nice. I'm friends here with quite a few people, and overall It's the best PVP server I've been to in a while. i'd suggest people joining it, since It's lag-free as well (At least for me, because I've had no "lag" problems nor have I seen people complain). Would recommend.

#13

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostNomsterWolf, on 18 November 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

Just like most others, I joined thinking it was gonna be just a regular PVP server. as in: People being immature, rude, and just unreasonable. But then, I grew fond to this server, It's quite nice. I'm friends here with quite a few people, and overall It's the best PVP server I've been to in a while. i'd suggest people joining it, since It's lag-free as well (At least for me, because I've had no "lag" problems nor have I seen people complain). Would recommend.

I agree.

#14

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

Updated to 1.4.5/1.4.4

#15

Skribol
    Skribol

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostVoidur, on 24 November 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

Updated to 1.4.5/1.4.4
Thanks for the update void.

#16

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostSkribol, on 26 November 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Thanks for the update void.
No problem, Guys we have a new spawn!

#17

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Updated!

#18

piwi9
    piwi9

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

This is a great server! It is the best server i have ever been to actually. There are a lot of nice members on the server unlike other Pvp servers. I would recommend this server to everyone that plays minecraft and people that like nice Pvp servers! Join now if you want an amazing server to play on! There is the greatest owner and admin too! Posted Image

#19

Voidur
    Voidur

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Postpiwi9, on 09 December 2012 - 06:27 AM, said:

This is a great server! It is the best server i have ever been to actually. There are a lot of nice members on the server unlike other Pvp servers. I would recommend this server to everyone that plays minecraft and people that like nice Pvp servers! Join now if you want an amazing server to play on! There is the greatest owner and admin too! Posted Image
Thanks!

#20

dark_warlord
  • Location: Netherlands
  • Minecraft: Dark_warlord

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Can you fix the server it has been offline for 2 days