• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

**Closed till further notice**

minecraft survival minecraft no white list no whitelist pvp pve shops towns legacy craft towny

• Please log in to reply
1944 replies to this topic

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Minecraft: Silver_Moonrox

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostSlapDatRear, on 19 February 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Alright, when is this router problem ending? Legacy Craft is an awesome server and I crave to play it, as I have school tomorrow. get deathmaul to pull the router plug out for 10 seconds, then put it back in. this is called a Powercycle

Don't think you're entitled to play on the server - you of all people, HA.

The problem is not that simple, it's something you likely wouldn't understand. I have school tomorrow too, you don't see me whining about it. This is life, get used to it.

Register or log in to remove.

xxdaveyxx
  • Minecraft: ChiefxDavey

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

Well without legacycraft i got a lot of things done today that i otherwise wouldn't have.

JonasOgden
  • Minecraft: JonasOgden

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

not gonna gripe too much beyond I am needin my legacy fix goramit

Calianna
    Calianna

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

I get my interwebs back and the server goes down lol. I think its telling me something lol

Calianna
    Calianna

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Any word on whats going on with the server?

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts
  • Minecraft: Deathmaul51

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostCalianna, on 19 February 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Any word on whats going on with the server?

View PostJonasOgden, on 19 February 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

not gonna gripe too much beyond I am needin my legacy fix goramit

View Postxxdaveyxx, on 19 February 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

Well without legacycraft i got a lot of things done today that i otherwise wouldn't have.

View PostMoonrox, on 19 February 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

Don't think you're entitled to play on the server - you of all people, HA.

The problem is not that simple, it's something you likely wouldn't understand. I have school tomorrow too, you don't see me whining about it. This is life, get used to it.

View PostNethermane, on 19 February 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

You really think the problem would be that simple? It is most likely not the hosts fault, it could be the ISP's fault we have no Idea.

View Postxxdaveyxx, on 19 February 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

its not deaths router its the hosting company that is having the issue, and if it was an easy cycle it would've e been up hours ago

View PostSlapDatRear, on 19 February 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Alright, when is this router problem ending? Legacy Craft is an awesome server and I crave to play it, as I have school tomorrow. get deathmaul to pull the router plug out for 10 seconds, then put it back in. this is called a Powercycle

Hey guys as I can see the server is down. It is not my fault and for this I am sorry. I can not fix it as it is the Hosting companies problem and I have not been able to get in touch with them so I will have to wait for them to contact me and let me know what the problem is.

From what I can tell they are just having internet issues and are unable  to connect.

I apologize for the wait and the down time. I hope to have it back online very soon.

Thank you,

-Death

Need Some help finding a few things?

Here are some helpful links:

| RULES | SERVERS | OFF TOPIC | MY PROFILE | MORE THAN MINECRAFT | TWITCH LIVE STREAM

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

View Postdeathmaul51, on 19 February 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Hey guys as I can see the server is down. It is not my fault and for this I am sorry. I can not fix it as it is the Hosting companies problem and I have not been able to get in touch with them so I will have to wait for them to contact me and let me know what the problem is.

From what I can tell they are just having internet issues and are unable  to connect.

I apologize for the wait and the down time. I hope to have it back online very soon.

Thank you,

-Death

It's fine with me, Death, I feel like this server was becoming a little bit of an addiction to me, and this downtime just gives me an opportunity to find a more healthy habit. Try not to blame yourself, although I don't think you are, just keep in mind that there's nothing you can do, so try not to feel guilty (implying that you are - I'm just saying this in the case of you feeling this way).

Just as a side-note, I'm fine now, everyone, so please don't worry too much about me. I'm continuing to build my health, physically and mentally. Thank you all for your support ♥

Calianna
    Calianna

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Server is up :)

xxdaveyxx
  • Minecraft: ChiefxDavey

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

Sweet Brown its up!

JonasOgden
  • Minecraft: JonasOgden

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

poked the votey button, did the captcha thing, no shinys. on a positive note however, it is fantastic to see the server up, was getting twitchy.

SlapDatRear

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

Hey I was told by Cali to post something on the forums cuz I voted and didn't get diamonds. THXX good luck with LC

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostMoonrox, on 19 February 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

It's fine with me, Death, I feel like this server was becoming a little bit of an addiction to me, and this downtime just gives me an opportunity to find a more healthy habit. Try not to blame yourself, although I don't think you are, just keep in mind that there's nothing you can do, so try not to feel guilty (implying that you are - I'm just saying this in the case of you feeling this way).

Just as a side-note, I'm fine now, everyone, so please don't worry too much about me. I'm continuing to build my health, physically and mentally. Thank you all for your support ♥

Haha, no worries. I had nothing to do with the downtime although I did bug the people in charge of making sure it stays online and I was able to push them a little in order to get it back online.

-Death

View PostCalianna, on 19 February 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Server is up Posted Image

Yes it is online now. Sorry for the downtime there was really not much that I was able to do.

-Death

View Postxxdaveyxx, on 19 February 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

Sweet Brown its up!

Yes, I am also happy that it is online as I hate seeing it go down for any reason. Especially when it is out of my control.

-Death

View PostJonasOgden, on 20 February 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

poked the votey button, did the captcha thing, no shinys. on a positive note however, it is fantastic to see the server up, was getting twitchy.

Haha, sorry that you didn't get your diamonds. Please make sure you are logged into the server when you vote as well as not afk. I will make sure the AFK is not making people go afk before they are able to vote. I recently changed it so there may be a problem there.

-Death

View PostSlapDatRear, on 20 February 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

Hey I was told by Cali to post something on the forums cuz I voted and didn't get diamonds. THXX good luck with LC

Yes, I was aware that some people were not getting them. I can only tell you that if you want to get your diamonds then make sure you are on the server when you vote. Also make sure that you are not AFK.

-Death

| RULES | SERVERS | OFF TOPIC | MY PROFILE | MORE THAN MINECRAFT | TWITCH LIVE STREAM

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Death, I believe the purpose of them posting here was to keep track of who didn't get their diamonds in order for you to confirm who voted, because Calianna said she doesn't have permission to give them their diamonds until she has confirmation of if they voted or not.

SlapDatRear

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

Hey im reporting Hooh237 for accesive afking and unafking. Thx for the regards!

Nethermane
  • Minecraft: Nethermane

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostSlapDatRear, on 21 February 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

View PostMoonrox, on 20 February 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Death, I believe the purpose of them posting here was to keep track of who didn't get their diamonds in order for you to confirm who voted, because Calianna said she doesn't have permission to give them their diamonds until she has confirmation of if they voted or not.

Ahh, I see. In that case I will be sure to get them all their diamonds when they are online all they need to do is ask for them.

Calianna is a Commander now. She has my permission to give them the diamonds as well as make decisions based on what she feels will benefit the server and the players in it.

-Death

View PostSlapDatRear, on 21 February 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Thank you, I have seen multiple reports and will handle it.

-Death

View PostNethermane, on 21 February 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

-snip-

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

-Death

RorinDenev

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

***Membership Application***

What is your In Game Name (IGN)?

Did you read the rules?

Is there anything else that you would like to tell us or add?

Ign: orangelemonaid

of course i read the rules! I'm ready to live by the books :P

Used to be op on two servers before they got shut down.

shadowfirep
  • Minecraft: shadowfirep
  • Xbox:shadowfirep

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

View PostRorinDenev, on 21 February 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:

***Membership Application***

What is your In Game Name (IGN)?

Did you read the rules?

Is there anything else that you would like to tell us or add?

Ign: orangelemonaid

of course i read the rules! I'm ready to live by the books Posted Image

Used to be op on two servers before they got shut down.

Welcome to Membership Status.

If you like the server get 15 Diamonds by voting @ >>> Posted Image

If you love the server you can Donate and get some awesome perks @ >>> Posted Image

Thank you and welcome to Legacy Craft,

-Shadowfirep

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

View Postdeathmaul51, on 21 February 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

Ahh, I see. In that case I will be sure to get them all their diamonds when they are online all they need to do is ask for them.

Calianna is a Commander now. She has my permission to give them the diamonds as well as make decisions based on what she feels will benefit the server and the players in it.

-Death

I think her main worry was giving them their diamonds without them having actually voted because she has no way of checking, although I'm almost certain they did vote, she can't be certain as you're the only one that can check.

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostMoonrox, on 22 February 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

I think her main worry was giving them their diamonds without them having actually voted because she has no way of checking, although I'm almost certain they did vote, she can't be certain as you're the only one that can check.

Ahh, I understand now. I will have to go and let her know that they all voted as well as I will either give them their diamonds personally or I will make sure that she knows to give them to them.

-Death