• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

**Closed till further notice**

minecraft survival minecraft no white list no whitelist pvp pve shops towns legacy craft towny

• Please log in to reply
1944 replies to this topic

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts
  • Minecraft: Deathmaul51

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostMoonrox, on 15 February 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

Exactly. As I said, I've done some pretty terrible stuff to myself because of comments from people in real life and on here. It's not something I'm proud of, and it's not something to blame on anyone but the people calling me these names. I need to stop being so active on the server if all it does is make me depressed. Thank you for your efforts, Death, it really cheers me up.

View PostMoonrox, on 15 February 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

Exactly. As I said, I've done some pretty terrible stuff to myself because of comments from people in real life and on here. It's not something I'm proud of, and it's not something to blame on anyone but the people calling me these names. I need to stop being so active on the server if all it does is make me depressed. Thank you for your efforts, Death, it really cheers me up.

Well, I enjoy having you around. Don't forget that you can use "/ignore (player)" and you will ignore people in game. If someone gives you trouble on the server. Staff or Player. You can use that command and you will ignore them and not see any chat from them. Feel free to use it with whom ever you would like.

-Death

Need Some help finding a few things?

Here are some helpful links:

| RULES | SERVERS | OFF TOPIC | MY PROFILE | MORE THAN MINECRAFT | TWITCH LIVE STREAM

Register or log in to remove.

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Minecraft: Silver_Moonrox

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

View Postdeathmaul51, on 15 February 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Well, I enjoy having you around. Don't forget that you can use "/ignore (player)" and you will ignore people in game. If someone gives you trouble on the server. Staff or Player. You can use that command and you will ignore them and not see any chat from them. Feel free to use it with whom ever you would like.

-Death

So I have permission to use it on any staff that are bothering me? That's great to know, thank you. I did that with King, but he kicked me right after, and I unignored him (which I shouldn't have) to tell him that he was getting out of control. Best of luck with the staff problem.

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostMoonrox, on 15 February 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

So I have permission to use it on any staff that are bothering me? That's great to know, thank you. I did that with King, but he kicked me right after, and I unignored him (which I shouldn't have) to tell him that he was getting out of control. Best of luck with the staff problem.

Thank you I think I have it figured it out for the most part.

Feel free to ignore anyone you want. I would rather you ignore them then get in a fight with them. If they take action against you then feel free to talk with me about it.

-Death

| RULES | SERVERS | OFF TOPIC | MY PROFILE | MORE THAN MINECRAFT | TWITCH LIVE STREAM

Dober
    Dober

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Minecraft: Dobermac

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'll be back on MC soon. I killed it though with the black screen glitch with a mod, so I have to reload it. :/
Yours in Greatness,
Dobermac the Mighty

cjm721
    cjm721

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

View Postdeathmaul51, on 15 February 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

-Death

Also if you can come on team speak there are usually a few more staff members on there then are in game, and personally if I am at home I throw myself on and put myself in my channel but anyone is welcome to ping / message me. I will most likely take off the password on it as I am just down there because I go afk so much when I am working on things inside my house but I can usually hear the sound of someone entering or messaging me.

I should be in-game more often soon. This week has been a rough one in real life for me to the point that I come home and try to get some sleep if I can.

And never take what someone tells you and beat yourself up over it. You can always change if there is something wrong because you have the power to do it always and if they are just making fun of you for you are then just move on there will always be people that try to hurt others and all you have to do is remember you are who you are and don't give a ­ about what other think.

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

I'm leaving the server, as are a few others. This server was great while it lasted for me, but it's full of stupid people. I guess that's life, though.

I'm mainly quitting because at this point, after all the name-calling I've suffered through, this server is doing nothing but deteriorate my mental health.

I wish you all good luck with running the server, and I hope I'm healthy enough to return, one day.

Peterandrex

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

***Membership Application***

What is your In Game Name (IGN)?
Peterandrex

Did you read the rules?
yes

Is there anything else that you would like to tell us or add?
no

(Copy the above application and post it in a comment to be given membership status)
Posted Image

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostSlapDat, on 13 February 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

**1. Why were you banned. trolling, spamming, being annoying, and   ing off staff
**2. Do you understand why you were banned? Yes
**3. Are you going to do it again? No Way! the way people talked about me made me want to curl up into a ball and cry (im 11 FYI)
**4. Do you understand the harm you caused to the server? I do very much and offer you and the whole server a sincere apology
**5. Why Should I unban you? You should unban me because I attempted to start over, and did nothing wrong and was very likeable as I was playing as "Aarrowz"
**6. Anything else? I am just trying to start over. People don't seem to understand That I am 11 and I WILL do stupid things. I created another account just to start over. I really believe that spending 29 dollars just to start over is worth something.

I will think on this one some more but for now you will remain unbanned. When I was 11 I did not use my age as an excuse to be bad or annoying. When I acted up I expected consequences.

Money is never something that works with me either. Just because you have money to blow on another account doesn't mean that you have changed your attitude and learned your lesson. It just means that you are used to being able to throw money at a problem and have it go away. I have better morals then that and I am not bribed or bought.

I do appreciate your attempts and being unbanned and I will take them both into consideration.

-Death

View PostPeterandrex, on 15 February 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Did you read the rules?

(Copy the above application and post it in a comment to be given membership status)

Peterandrex,

Thank you for your application. You have been promoted to member.

-Death

View PostDober, on 15 February 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

I'll be back on MC soon. I killed it though with the black screen glitch with a mod, so I have to reload it. :/

Thank you for the heads up, we will see you on Legacy Craft soon.

-Death

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

One more thing before I stop posting, why exactly was Pink unbanned? I went on to /ignore people so I can come on and hopefully be of help to some people in the future, and PinkFrolica was unbanned. I /ignored him, I'm just curious.

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostMoonrox, on 15 February 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

One more thing before I stop posting, why exactly was Pink unbanned? I went on to /ignore people so I can come on and hopefully be of help to some people in the future, and PinkFrolica was unbanned. I /ignored him, I'm just curious.

He has made a sincere attempt to rebuttle his offences and try at another chance. As I am a firm believer in punishing those that cause trouble and then letting them learn from their mistakes. I feel the 2 weeks that Pink was banned was enough to allow him to see his errors and change his ways.

We will see,

-Death

Polaris29
    Polaris29

Not Retired Staff

• Sectional Moderator
  • 4240 posts
  • Minecraft: Polaris29

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

Polaris29

Did you read the rules?
Yeah

No

cjm721
    cjm721

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

View PostPolaris29, on 16 February 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Polaris29

Did you read the rules?
Yeah

No

Welcome to Membership Status.

If you like the server get 15 Diamonds by voting @ >>> Posted Image

If you love the server you can Donate and get some awesome perks @ >>> Posted Image

Thank you and welcome to Legacy Craft,

-CJ

deathmaul51
    deathmaul51

More than a Mod

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1457 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

View PostPolaris29, on 16 February 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Polaris29

Did you read the rules?
Yeah

No

Welcome to Legacy Craft, I had no idea you played ha.

Glad to have you around and please let me know if you need anything.

Thank you,

-Death

gameriam123

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

What is your In Game Name (IGN)?kev0126

Did you read the rules?yes

_Artemis_Fowl_
  • Minecraft: _Artemis_Fowl_

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

_Artemis_Fowl_

Did you read the rules?
yes

Please make me a member as I want to be adle to play long term.

shadowfirep
  • Minecraft: shadowfirep
  • Xbox:shadowfirep

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

View Postgameriam123, on 16 February 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

What is your In Game Name (IGN)?kev0126

Did you read the rules?yes

If you love the server you can Donate and get some awesome perks @ >>> Posted Image

-Shadowfirep

View Post_Artemis_Fowl_, on 16 February 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

_Artemis_Fowl_

Did you read the rules?
yes

Please make me a member as I want to be adle to play long term.

-Shadowfirep

OmnituensOculus
  • Minecraft: omnituensoculus
  • Xbox:mattiec0511

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Hey everyone - Calianna wanted me to let you all know that her internet is currently not working and her provider is not sure how long it will take to get it back up and running.  So, for now, she will not be on.  Hopefully it wont last long!!!!

If anyone needs her or wants her to know something, just let me know and I'll be happy to relay the message :)

Calianna
    Calianna

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

This is torture!  I can't wait  until my internet is fixed.

OmnituensOculus
  • Minecraft: omnituensoculus
  • Xbox:mattiec0511

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Question .......... I voted twice for our server (today and the other about a week ago) and I did not receive my diamonds?  My inventory wasn't full either.  Any idea why or how I can get my 30 diamonds?????

TomatoWarlord
  • Minecraft: TomatoWarlord

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

TomatoWarlord

Did you read the rules?

Yes.

I was invited by Silv3rWarrior and potinpop.