robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Minecraft: robinod

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

Robin is writing a letter to Mark.

To: Mark Metalstone of Mythra

A truly dire time has befallen us. As you probably know, Castlegrey has been taken by the Colonists, and I am hiding out in Epicport and have taken the ancient title of king of the south. I am no longer king, but I ask you to leave some of your army in the western mountains to keep the endermen away, but ride back to Mythra and bring Michelle with you to Epicport as the remaining kingdoms prepare to take Castlegrey back.

PS. I would advise you stay away from Whitetide, they have either fallen under the endermen or are rebelling alongside the Colonists.

((PAGE CLAIM! TAKE THAT!))

Register or log in to remove.

loliosirule

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

A letter arrives to Mark.
To: Mark Metalstone
Mark.. Mark they took whitetide. We tried to defend.. but they had 6 ender trolls and the ender dragon. My men are dead. I am the onl man alive. Send medics.
Posted Image

ownage07
    ownage07

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2313 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

"Hello?" shouts Vrohc
"sssssssSSSSSSSSSsss..."
" oh god..."

A creeper was roaming outside the cells, its eating something.

"I dont want to know" Vrohc thinks to himself.
Posted Image

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

"I hope Mark comes with some sort of army, the Colonists will be after me soon enough"

Hero_of_Mythra
  • Minecraft: Hero_of_Mythra
  • Xbox:HeroOfMythra

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

Mark Reads Both Letters."Dire Times Indeed.Hugo!Tell The Crafters Regiment to Cook Something up,And Fast.Charles,Send Medics to Whitetide,We Have aN Injured Men Over There.""Just one sir?""He was the Commander."
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

loliosirule

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Eventually the medics arrive. I lost a finger and have cuts all over my body, which they try to treat to. They eventually begin to bring me to where mark is, though it will take a little while.
Posted Image

Tangletail

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

Slowly exits an ender portal he had found earlier, though it was not the same one he had been in. His sword was raised high now while he looked about carefully in the room he was in. "My... what a lovely decoration job they were doing..." the strange man chimed as he now leaves the room and treads lightly down the halway. He took a moment to check his bag to make sure he brought back some of the strange rocks he had found inside that other dimension and finally continued forward.
Why hello there sir... look into my eyes, and then... you shall see... the end. ~ Quote from Enderman.

loliosirule

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

I arrive to the castle and am taken to Mark
"Mark.. far too many.. thousands.. ender trolls.. ender dragon.."
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

"Ender Dragon?This is Worse Than I Thought.Take him to the Infirmary,And Send a Messenger to Robin."
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

"My king, the Ender and Nether Union's armies have arrived to swear alliegance to your crown" says the steward and the enderman and blaze walk in and bow to him, as he fixes the old crown that sits on his head.

"We, the lords of Enderia and Nethia bow to your grace and agree to follow you, in peace and war, in chaos and order."
"Very well. I accept you into the circle of lords of the south, and place you and your people and cities under the king's peace order of last weekend."

ownage07
    ownage07

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2313 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

The creeper walks up to Vrohcs cell, and starts pawing at it.

Vrohc looks around for something that might protect him from the explosion, but then he realizes something, he walks up as close to the creeper as he dared, that was enough.
"ssssssSSSSSSSSSS-"
BOOM
Vrohc is sent back into the wall, he looks up, the bars were destroyed from the explosion.

"yes!" he says to himself, and does a small  fistpump, then he limps outside of the sell, being  careful to avoid the hole the creeper had made.
Posted Image

loliosirule

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

"Mark.. one.. one more thing.." I coughed up blood. "There.. there is one.. .one beyond.. beyond power of all.. of all humanity..."
Posted Image

ownage07
    ownage07

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2313 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

Vrohc sees two colonist guards at the gate, one of the guards walks away, maybe to change shifts. Vrohc sneaks up behind the other colonist, and lands a punch from behind that knocks the colonist cold, he proceeds to take the colonists sword out of its sheathe, uninterested in the rifle he had.

"i dont know how they use those bloody things without breaking something...."
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Mark is in Heavy Thought,Alex in the Infirmary,When the Leader of the Crafters Guild Shows up."M'lord,We Have Something."
((Link Coming up.))

((www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKZNUQUrleQ))
Posted Image

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

((I say, spiffing! Mark found some sort of bally golem!)

"Robin, your cousin is here to see you. Should we murder him in the most painful way possible, like you told us to, or bring him to you?" asks Robin's brother-in-law.

"Bring him in, I wanna 'interrogate' him" he says.

"Okay. What in the fires of the nether inspired and possesed you to open the gates to the biggest enemy of the continent?" he yells.

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Character Name: Robb
Profession: Commoner
Character Age: 15
Job (If signed up for Commoner): 'Merchant'
Character picture (Optional): http://www.minecraft...31/ro-merchant/

Former high merchant during Robin's rule in Castlegrey, he spoke out against the new king and was sentenced to death. he ran in the sewers and came across and joined the Castlegrey working buisnessmen club, a crude mafia on the verge of being a criminal gang.

ownage07
    ownage07

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2313 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Vrohc exits the castle unnoticed, he finds a pig out of its stable, and he mounts it without problems.
"where am i supposed to go?" he thinks to himself, he needs to get away immediately.
"i must find the king..."
He is truly devastated, so much has happened, the place has turned into a battle field in mere hours. What to do now, Vrohc has no idea, the thought that he was alone scared him to death, he was no knight.
So he called out frantically, he kept his pig close to him, he was always fond of animals, he had a pet wolf as a child. He encountered many bodies, sometimes they were children, sometimes they were animals, sometimes they were creatures of the night. He encountered creepers every so often, but they minded their own business, probably because they  were feasting on the fallen.
Endermen wandered around every so often, they might have been deadly, but their true nature was to roam, sometimes they stayed away from him, sometimes they shooed him away, and some of them were empathetic for him in their own little way. night began to fall, He and his pig took shelter in an old house, they ate some bread and an apple that Vrohc had found in the pantry, Vrohc fell asleep wondering what  he would do next.
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

An Ender Golem Floats into the Throne Room."Battery Power at 90%"The Crafter Stuffs Some Redstone into its Mouth."Battery Full."Mark:"Impressive.What does it Do?"The Crafter Spawns a Zombie,And the Golem Blasts it into the Air,Making a Hole in the Ceiling.Mark Gapes in Awe.
Posted Image

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

"I guess Mark joined the Colonists, and we're alone. We are marching to whitetide, get the bastards out of the game before they rebuild" Says Robin

Robb

"Alright, kid, your first job is to get out to the surface and take out the guard captain, he's not only a Colonist but he killed three of our boys last night. Sneak up on him when he's in the tavern, once you kill him a bunch of our insiders will help you escape."

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

The Zombie Lands Right by Robin,On Fire and Badly Hurt.It Explodes into Flesh and Blood,With a Horrific Scream.
Posted Image