House Minecraft: A Fantasy Roleplay

minecraft medieval roleplay house fantasy knights

• Please log in to reply
744 replies to this topic

Hero_of_Mythra
  • Minecraft: Hero_of_Mythra
  • Xbox:HeroOfMythra

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

((Take the Nuggets From Him!They Could Be Used as Weapons!))

((Page Claim.))
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

Register or log in to remove.

hibbern
    hibbern

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft: hibbern (Duh :P)
  • Xbox:Not telling O.O

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Amber

mutters to himself, after being sent to return to kotu by his mother, the queen of the little island.

Stonja

continues to try to light fires, to no avail.she gives up and sits down, watching.
Posted Image[/center]

Posted Image

ownage07
    ownage07

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2313 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Vrohc sets the villager down, and decides to search the colonists pockets for anything else,he finds a diamond, some redstone, and a beautiful looking pearl,  "hmm, i had best get this to the king, where would a colonist get a stash like this? and why would he bring it with him. Vrohc puts the items away and picks the colonist back up, the colonist is regaining consciousness, so Vrohc starts walking faster.
Posted Image

Captian_Jake33

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Johk
Still blacked out.
Since Alpha 1.2
Cpt Jake

loliosirule

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

As the men pass Castle Grey, Alex says to the men, "Alright boys. go inside, get some armor and weapons, get a drink if you want" Before handing them 50 coins each. as they scrambled off, he went in the blacksmith and improves his armor by getting it polished and iron plated. he came back and waited for his men, and they finally left. He checked the contract and saw it was in the kingdom of Mythra. he sniffed slightly and got ready to move. (No posts, so i'll edit this, Hey captian!dude the contract was we help defend a nobles fort against some enemys, that are currently marching!)
Posted Image

Captian_Jake33

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

((Just a question, what was the contract? Posted Image ))
Since Alpha 1.2
Cpt Jake

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:26 AM

Mark Receives a Message That a Nobles fort Was Under Attack in Mythra."Now?Johk,I Need You to Handle This.You Now Have a Quarter of the Mythran Army at Your Command."
Posted Image
My Rockstar Social Club Profile:http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hero_of_mythra

loliosirule

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

The 12 archers line the walls of the fort, 18 footmen hold the gates, and the 12 footknights (3) and 9 men at arms. I reigned in my horse I was provided with. The archers began to fire arrows down on the scouters, and the footman who led the scouter militia. 3 out of 7 of them died against the arrows. there were 8 advanced men who sat upon the walls, commanding the others. I knew this would be a well fought batlle (we arrived like 9 hours before the assault)
Posted Image

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Minecraft: robinod

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

Robin wakes up to hear men rallying outside on the barracks courtyard. He put some sort of chestplate on that he took with him, and rushes out to Mark.
"What is going on?"

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

"I Don't Know.More Attackers?I Heard the Colonists Were Attacking a Hold in Mythra,I Sent Johk to Handle That."
Posted Image

Captian_Jake33

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

((I am blacked out on the stairs...))
Johk
Still blacked out. I seemed to have hit my head very hard.
Since Alpha 1.2
Cpt Jake

hibbern
    hibbern

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft: hibbern (Duh :P)
  • Xbox:Not telling O.O

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Amber

Amber and Stonja make it to Kotu, and see an assult underway, Amber slinks around, slitting more important peoples throats

Stonja

Stonja runs into the fray, killing all in her path.
Posted Image[/center]

Posted Image

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

"I think I heard someone say that Johk, well, let's just say can't for the life of him ride a pig, so I'll take his place as expedition leader, if you permit."

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

"Though I Hate to Put My King in Danger,Go Ahead."
Posted Image

Captian_Jake33

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

((I am at the bottom of the stairs of Mark's tower/throne area. Blacked out. Just so you all know.))
Since Alpha 1.2
Cpt Jake

loliosirule

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

The first round of men are here, Footmen. 10 of them, charging at us. The archers lining the wall dispatch 5 easily, but the other 5 maneuver past the arrows. I hold my breath, and chuck my spear - A perfect hit! I hit the lead footman directly in the face. I blow the horn, and the reserve men of the noble fort line the walls - 6 archers and a footknight. not much... but it would do. I yelled for them to fire and a volley of 18 arrows smashed against the footmen, 2 going down. I called for two man at arms to throw their spears, and they hit - The first wave was over.. but the entire battle wasn't over. 5 men at arms, 10 footmen, and a foot knight marched upon us.. Hm, this would be tricky, I thought. I told the archers to fire on the footmen first, being the easiest. The arrows smashed on the bucklers, and most of the footmen died 3 or 4 left. I called another volley after 3 minutes, and the footmen were gone - now to the men at arms- what the I almost yelled when I saw a ender troll. I called a volley upon the troll, but it hardly was effected. after 6 volleys, it died.. and the men at arms were about to reach the gates. I called a double volley, telling every man except for the footmen to grab a bow and fire - and the men at arms died. The footknight looked very tough though. I landed in front of him just as he reached the walls and took a hack or two at him before he got away from me. I called a volley and the enemy was down, but the last wave was 10 footknights - how could this man have raised such an army!? I grabbed on to the gate and did a lucky trick - I jumped over. I knew we had no chance, but I called a few volleys in the course of 5 minutes, and 4 of them died before I heard the warhorns - My friends in a different mercenary group had arrived, riding on horses straight at the knights - there were 10 of them, and they smashed 3 of the knights before the last twos armor shifted and turned into dark armor - only a well tempered sword or a golden sword could kill them. I remembered my fathers old sword, a slightly battered gold sword, and went through the gates - all mym en now armed with spears and swords, charging at them -End of part
Posted Image

ownage07
    ownage07

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2313 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

((Ender troll? what?))

vrohc, having jailed the colonist, goes to take the items he found to the king.

((im going to be bringing the items to the throne room i think, so i will probably find you.))
Posted Image

loliosirule

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

(Ender troll: troll that was shocked by the ender dragon, corrupting it.) Posted Image This is the inside of the keep where I talk with my right hand men - btw, the blood block in my hand is blood splattered over me-) We charge them, smashing into one - I quickly battle it, and put the old sword to use (It would be a kinda cool plot if I was like Mark Metalstones Veeeeeeeeeeery distant cousin XD) then next one was one of the most corrupt bloody men I had yet seen. I smashed my sword at him but he blocked it easily and looked like he glitched - could it be? I was fighting Herobrine. hmm.. he must read my plans. Maybe I should go in a flurry of attacks that would defeat him without thinking about them, making it so he wouldn't know what I was going to do. I cleared my mind of all thought and smashed my sword at him in a flurry, he was unable to defend and he fell under me- and disappeared - Uh oh. I had a bad feeling he would be back. Blast. I sniffed slightly and went into the room to find a mythran messenger, my right hand man and my wounded best soldier- not good (the picture explains) A  small talk in my head with herobrine on his throne: "Join meeeee and ve vill kill all of them. even the king of Castle Grey." I felt weakened under his power, being corrupted - and then thought of my men and Mark, who I was planning to swear Fealty to- no! I couldn't! I yelled, "NO!" and the image stopped. My men looked at me and I said "what?"
Posted Image

Hero_of_Mythra

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Mark Collapses.He Sees a Vision,A Man Being Asked by Herobrine to Join Him.Then Mark Wakes up.He had Been in the Same Situation Once.He Draws a Quick Sketch,And Shows it to his Men."That Bloke?He Be Right Outside M'lord."Mark Rushes Outside the Gates,And Grabs (loliosorule) and Pulls him aside."We need to Talk."
Posted Image

robinod
    robinod

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Robin's party, 50 heavy pigriders and 50 light pigriders, are arriving at the battle scene. The light cavalry begin firing arrows at the endermen and soldiers, to no effect as the endermen just blink away and attack the cavalry, only to get sandwiched by the heavy cavalry.
When the endermen have been almost killed off, Robin commands the cavalry to fight the rest of the attackers and rides towards the castle gates.

"I am King Robin of Castlegrey, open the gates!"