yoyoaec
    yoyoaec

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 23 posts
  • Minecraft: yoyoaec

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Looks at the mineral like creature and continues the same question he had asked before hopeing for a response unlike last time.  "So what do you want to do today Engel and this time answer without any loud noises."  Continues to walking in the same direction Engel was.

#26#

((Page Claim))

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

doyalikewaff

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

With a sigh Engel turns back to Storm and growls "What was that!? Why would you sneak up on me like that?". Angrily he continues walking trying to find a suitable cave that doesn't have a rock monster in it or a random flying thing already there but he can't see any close mountains so he turns and walks in the opposite direction.

(42)

Posted Image

yoyoaec
    yoyoaec

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 23 posts
  • Minecraft: yoyoaec

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

"I was just trying to keep up so we don't get separated again now answer my question I asked like um twice."  Turns around and walks in the same direction Engel does wondering what he is doing and why he won't answer the extremely easy question that was asked.

#27#

Posted Image

doyalikewaff

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Engel snarls and says "I'm looking for a cave so when it rains I won't get drenched and so when I sleep I don't have to worry as much as a giant predator coming down and eating me as if I were a rabbit.". He can now see a mountain to the west and starts heading that way hoping there isn't going to be some other monster.

(43)

Posted Image

DragonWing17

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Suddenly Tynebris spots some apes, he notices that he hasn't been spotted yet. He thinks which wing-position would be ideal to dive bomb onto one of the apes. He changes his flight path and gets ready: increasing his speed and aiming for an ape. He dives down hitting the ape lethally with his claws and he immediately bites it to make sure it is dead.

(( Tynebris is on the other side of the ape colony and not on the side where the Mantisects are. #102))
Silence & Logic
Gone for a week, back on Tuesday, maybe mobile online.

doyalikewaff

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

(( I'm going to be away for a few hours ))

Posted Image

starany
    starany

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Minecraft: starany

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

A great uproar of screeching comes from the monkeys in the area of the colony that was attacked. Soon, that screeching that "We have been attacked!" will spread the other side of the colony, which is where the Mantisects are. One ape runs to the top of the tree tops, screeching in anger rather than fear because it's brother is dead. (#40)
Whoever said ignorance is bliss is ignorant.

DragonWing17

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

He hears the apes screech. How many of them are there still? he thinks as he takes a look. I'm badly outnumbered and that one I met was already a pain in the neck. Remembering the last encounter he decides to leave before they become annoying. He rushes fast away hoping they won't follow him.
Silence & Logic

BHS10SClark

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

View Poststarany, on 18 November 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

((BHS10, you have ignored my question. For your change, what else do you want than being able to produce slime? The producing of slime, as I told you, is a stage-worthy because it is too significant for a change.

-snip-

((It seems to me that growing wings is a bigger change then producing slime))

MEANWHILE IN THE SKY OVER THE MOUNTAIN
"so mr.bat you have a name?."
"mr. bat is my father. They call me screecher."
"why do they call you that.?"
"CA CAWWW!"
"OK I get it that is an impressive scream by the way."
"why thank you other people use words like 'annoying' or 'horrible.'"
"I wonder why."
screecher turns around and stares at me which is impressive since his body is pointing one way (in flight) and his head is pointing the other way straight at me
"was that sarcasum?"
"might have been."
"ok i'm letting you down now. it's almost dawn anyway."

Posted Image Hello zed! look at you all ready to hunt! *Rawwwr* come on catch the prey... almost ALMOST! click Zed to give him a speed boost!

starany
    starany

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

((The wings are a different matter entirely. One, they are a stage-up, not a change. Two, we are discussing what you want for change since you haven't reached stage.
The slime you talk about your snake producing would be stage-worthy because a slime sticky enough to cling to vertical surfaces is good enough to immobilize animals and make yourself disgusting to predators.
Either select a different change - one that is change-level not stage-up - or I will ban you.))

doyalikewaff

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hearing a commotion coming from the direction he's heading, Engel has conflicted thoughts on whether or not to continuing but he can slightly smell the insects and tritor meat although old he thinks it's probably the insects making their attempt to scare predators and continues.

(44 and I can have the muscles next correct?)

Posted Image

starany
    starany

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

((Yes.))

Squidgen1010101010

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

After shaking hands with the monkey, Zaxon told the other mantisects that the apes were friendly, and they slowly moved towards the apes, and stared at them curiously. Then the whole ape colony went bezerk, and Zaxon started to back away again, and tried to figure out what he had done wrong, until he realized they were sounding an alarm. Zaxon went to go and ask the ape what went wrong.

doyalikewaff

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Getting closer to the source of the noise, Engel realized that sound was not the insects but some other noise, he could make out the scent of the insects and tritor but he could now smell something similar to the monkey that was with the lizard and he was unsure what was going on but he felt as if he owed the insects and started to run towards them to try and offer help, but suddenly he felt a slight burning and he was forced to stop although this time it wasn't nearly as intense he felt a bit heavier but the extra weight was counter balanced by new strength.

(45)

Posted Image

starany
    starany

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Anna attempts to tell the insect (Zaxon), "Apparently...one of our kind got eaten! But, I can't make out what the description of said creature." Eventually, over time the colony as a whole calms down, although scared and sad by the loss of a member. (#41)

DragonWing17

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Tynebris rushes fast away and stops till he feels confident that they weren't following him. He places the corpse onto the ground, a bit frustrated that these apes are small. Suddenly Tynebris feels heat building up near his lungs as well as pain. The pain causes him to roar, while facing the dead ape, and as roars a flame bursts out of his mouth roasting the dead ape. The heat near his lungs cool down and he wonders what happened.

(( This is from stage #4. #104 ))
Silence & Logic

doyalikewaff

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Finally making it to where the commotion, Engel saw the apes and the insects weren't fighting and felt slightly stupid for thinking that they were because, his only reasoning for believing they were because the monkey was with the lizard that one time he had an encounter. He now neared the colony cautiously hoping they wouldn't attack.

(46)

Posted Image

starany
    starany

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

The apes group together in stead of going back into the trees, since they feel they don't have to with the big, friendly creatures (mantisects). They are scared of Engel since he resembles a wolf but bigger than the usual. If it is a wolf, where is the rest of its pack? The apes wonder. (#42)

Squidgen1010101010

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

After the ape explained what happened, and the rest of them calmed down, Zaxon spoke to the ape again, telling her that it couldn't be the tritor beast that had attacked their colony, explaining that he and two wolves had attacked and killed it earlier that day.

doyalikewaff

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Engel gets slightly closer and tries to greet the apes "Hello I am Engel." he says although doubtful that they can understand him, he slightly whimpers and lowers his head to try and show that he was a friendly animal.

(47)

Posted Image