Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:31 PM
I think that the next one should be either in Canada, New Zealand, Australia or somewhere in Europe (like England, Germany, Switzerland or Sweden).
Just out of curiosity, though: can you think of any better cities in either continent?
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:40 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:25 AM
You obviously didn't read the forum post properly, its about OTHER locations, so more/different peopel can go to Minecon!!
Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:24 AM
I also see many players from Canada playing and users from the U.S. would be able to get to it easily. Therefore, if I had to chose from the list above, I would choose Ontario, Canada.
If I helped you, please hit the in the lower right corner of my post. Thanks!
Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:05 AM
I think Minecon should be closer to Australia and New Zealand next year, because there is also a big community down here and most of us can't make it to America.
Then again, folks in America would also find it hard to travel to Australia because it is also a big and expensive journey.
Australia would still be an ideal place because it is beautiful and there is so much things to do there. And accommodation would not be a problem.
Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:14 PM
Like my post? Press that little button :D!
Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:28 AM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:55 AM
I am myself... At least I think so.
Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:15 AM
1.) We had Minecraft 2012 in the United States, and we're having Minecraft 2013 in France, so we should let others have a chance to get a Minecon.
Since everything's fairly close together in Europe, and since Minecraft originated from Sweeden, I think it's likely we'll have another one there soon, so I think other places should get the opportunity to experience it.
2.) The highest density of Minecraft users are in (Not including United States or Europe)
- Eastern Asia
- Canada - Good
- Eastern Asia - Mediocre
- Australia - Mediocre (Only because it's good transportation covers such a small land mass.)
- Canada - Toronto, Ontario
- Eastern Asia - Tokyo, Japan
- Australia - Sydney, New South Wales
- Canada - Toronto is very close to the border of the United States meaning that a lot of people from both Canada and the United States can have a chance to go, and it's still not very far away for people from Japan.
- Eastern Asia - Japan is fairly far away from North America and Australia, but it's on the other side of the planet from Europe, making it the opposite of ideal since the Minecraft population density isn't very .
- Australia - Australia is very isolated, making it fairly hard for anyone to go to a Minecon there from North America, but somewhat okay for Japan or Eastern Asia..
In conclusion, Toronto, Ontario, Canada would be a very ideal location for Minecon 2013 because it is near the United states, allowing at least 2 countries to experience a Minecon, Toronto, Ontario is very dense with the Minecraft population, and Canada has a very organized transportation.
These seem like the most logical factors and places we should have Minecon 2013 at. If you have any other factors or places that you would wish for me to take into account, please state your location/factor and give a good reason why that location/factor should be taken into account.
Don't forget to vote for where you think Minecon 2013 should be held above, or give another location/factor to take into account. Thanks!
Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:19 PM
(sorry English[No offence])
Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:59 AM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:58 AM
-- Certified HTML, Java --
Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:41 PM