IyRuK
    IyRuK

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Minecraft: IyRuK
  • Xbox:IyRuK

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

I am making a new server. and am looking for some staff to help manage it. please fill out the following. look forward to seeing you on the server.

IGN:
Qualifications:
Plugins knowledge:
About yourself:
Dedication:
why should i pick you:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

strangebloke

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

IGN: strangebloke
Qualifications: Have built some huge builds in my time such as a scale model of Milan cathedral. I have also built a working version of Tic-Tac-Toe in vanilla minecraft. If you would like download links please do ask. I have also been an Admin on two servers (FatalFatalis & PVPMC)
Plugins knowledge: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, HawkEye & some others.
About yourself: 19 year old university student looking to take up a new project.
Dedication: Hard working & enthusiastic. Love making new big builds.
why should i pick you: I think it's evident from my past experience I would make a great new staff member if you would like more evidence please message me.

Redcreeper60
  • Minecraft: Redcreeper60

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

IGN:redcreeper50
Qualifications:I have built TONS of things with redstone, as well as giant pixel art structures. I have also been Moderator on 5 servers, Admin on 3 and OP on 6. I have vast experience with World Edit as well
Plugins Knowledge:I know WE, Hawkeye, and Log Block.
About Yourself:I am 13 years old but very mature and I love to help Players in anyway. I am also a full time student and swimmer. Most of the time i will be offline but i will get on as much as possible
Why Should I Pick You?: I think you should pick me because I love to help players and I will have a way to stop X-Rayers if you need it. I also could help all new players get to know people and get started on the server.
Thanks For Reading,
Red
Some people are stupid. Some people abuse that.

mystyice
    mystyice

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Location: New York, Close to New England, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Some Arm of the Galaxy, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Dimension
  • Minecraft: Mystyice

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

IGN: Mystyice
Qualifications: I am an extremely good designer, and I can decorate things very nicely. I can also make basic redstone contraptions.
Plugins knowledge: None at all
About yourself: I am a 12 year old female. I can get immature at times, but I can also keep a straight face. I used to be an admin. I have been banned once, but only once, due to harvesting a farm without permission. I like to help players and help the server develop.
Dedication: I love to build and I have always wanted to really help players. I hate griefers and I want to help others evade them so that one day griefers would only grief when allowed.
why should i pick you: I am a great builder, and I usually go online every day for a few hours. I also always keep a watchful eye on the chat, in case any spammers or inappropriate things pop up.

Posted Image

TomJerryTuffy
  • Minecraft: Cheetie
  • Xbox:HeadedPage6

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hey i sent you a PM after your offer and thx man! :D
Posted Image

maliciouxs
  • Minecraft: malicouxs

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

IGN: malicouxs

Qualifications: lots of building done on several minecraft servers. From huge malls to small towns, ive done it all

Plugins knowledge: Im good with world edit but that is only because ive always built

About yourself: Well im, from Texas, I had minecraft since almost day 1 lol and i just love to look back on something i worked hard on and say " DAMN" :D

Dedication: If need be i will stay up all night to complete a project. I am a very dedicated person. i will do projects as fast as i can build

why should i pick you: Well i have lots of experience in minecraft. I am kinda creative but i am better at following instructions. But for the most part im really dedicated

mustafa141

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

IGN: mustafa141
Qualifications:
Plugins knowledge: some because my friend owns a server that has had over 1000 poeple on it
About yourself: i am 13 i have skype, I am addicted to minecraft, i have psn & xbox live
Dedication: weekdays-3pm-9pm weekend-9am-12am
why should i pick you: you should pick me because i am a fair person, i do not brag, I am 1000000% against mod but 1000000% with plugins, I follow instructions, I do not keep asking for help, I have been playing since beta

TomJerryTuffy
  • Minecraft: Cheetie
  • Xbox:HeadedPage6

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Oh yeah may aswell send my application form anyway.

IGN: cheetie

Qualifications: i am a decent builder, redstoner and am very creative.

Plugins Knowlage: Thank redstone sheep for this, I know Worldedit, Voxelsniper, PermissionsEX, colourmatic, fly, Tim the enchanter and tons
more!

About yourself: Im Aussie, and i know an awsome redstoner Redstone Sheep (check him out on youtube)
i play minecraft almost everyday, despite school. I have built for asdjke too.

Dedication: Well i dedicate myself to personal goals on minecraft and real life, and when i finish them i set another. Simple!

Why should you pick me?: Well i am a friendly and fair minecrafter, i am great at being fair on servers,
and usually help newbys. I know some admins are really mean and others abuse their powers but i dont.

Oh yeah thanks again for the offer!
Posted Image

Eisi3388
    Eisi3388

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

IGN: eisi3388
Qualifications: ive been playing since alpha and i have a lot of experience as staff and owner on servers, i am a coder for minecraft servers
Plugins knowledge: world edit, world guard, big brothers, hawkeye, LWC, PermissionsEx, Group Manager
About yourself: i am a 15 year old boy that has nothing to do when not in school so i am kinda looking for server to code for

Dedication: i will be on the server a lot and i want to help players and if you need a coder then just contact me,
why should i pick you: i have owned 13 minecraft server and hosted them all by myself, one server whas really popular and had like at least 40 players on all the time, i coded all my server by my self so i alse have alot of experience with plugins and stuff like that

CrispyBACON1568

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

IGN: MrPwNaNaTeR2010
Qualifications: I have had lots of servers so I know what possibly could be wrong and how to fix it. I have also helped people set up manage and maintain there server.
Plugins knowledge: Like I said I've had servers and they had plugins so I know a far amount
About yourself: I'm a 13 year old male (14 this year) currently attending high  school in Canada, In my spare time when I'm not doing homework or hanging out I love the play video games
Dedication: I will spend hours on problems until it's fixed
why should i pick you: I'm really dedicated and have server experience.

abbsterno1
  • Minecraft: abbsterno1

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

IGN:Abbsterno1
Qualifications: i have been mod and op on serveral servers
Plugins knowledge: world guard
About yourself:im twelve and live in the UK
Dedication: im on minecraft 2 to 5 hours a day
why should i pick you: i like helping people with servers even if its laggy or too fast ( lol )

IyRuK
    IyRuK

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

was trying to reply to everyone at once, but there seems to be an issues. If you can all please just join my server listed in my signature. and when you join just state your name like "a wild staff member has appeared" so i know you came from the staff thread.

Thanks
Posted Image

mystyice
    mystyice

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Location: New York, Close to New England, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Some Arm of the Galaxy, Milky Way, Local Group, Universe, Dimension
  • Minecraft: Mystyice

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Sorry, but your server ip is not working.

Posted Image

EmperorXing2

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

IGN: EmperorXing  

Qualifications: I run and own my own, successful server. You may visit it at sc14.servercraft.co:17153. I can also manage a forums, such as my own, mlgcraft.net

Plugins knowledge: HawkEye, WorldGuard, Worldedit, Essentials, bPermissions, DisguiseCraft, Lockette, LWC

About yourself: Well, Im 15, and i play baseball. I'm an avid builder, a mature players, and a trustable person. I own my own Minecraft server, with a decent amount of members. I am in 9th grade, and have much free time. I love making friends and helping people out.

Dedication: On MC about 3-6 hours a day.

why should i pick you: As stated above, I have successfully set up and run my own server, kept players in order, know how to punish players who break rules in a fair manner, and can run Administrative, Moderator duties while you are away.

Thanks for considering my application.

Best wishes to all.
SERVER IP: Sc14.servercraft.co:17153

IyRuK
    IyRuK

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View Postmystyice, on 18 November 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Sorry, but your server ip is not working.

the url on my signature has and is active. please try just mc.iyruk.com without the port. if that does now work, you can access it directly by IP: 63.143.41.189

View PostEmperorXing2, on 18 November 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

IGN: EmperorXing  

Qualifications: I run and own my own, successful server. You may visit it at sc14.servercraft.co:17153. I can also manage a forums, such as my own, mlgcraft.net

Plugins knowledge: HawkEye, WorldGuard, Worldedit, Essentials, bPermissions, DisguiseCraft, Lockette, LWC

About yourself: Well, Im 15, and i play baseball. I'm an avid builder, a mature players, and a trustable person. I own my own Minecraft server, with a decent amount of members. I am in 9th grade, and have much free time. I love making friends and helping people out.

Dedication: On MC about 3-6 hours a day.

why should i pick you: As stated above, I have successfully set up and run my own server, kept players in order, know how to punish players who break rules in a fair manner, and can run Administrative, Moderator duties while you are away.

Thanks for considering my application.

Best wishes to all.

i will be on today, and most of this week. i am on at nights. please see me on the server for more information.

Thanks
Posted Image

JackTheGreatSkyblockMiner

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

IGN: MoBaT

Qualifications:  i have been mod and op on several servers

Plugins knowledge: HawkEye, WorldGuard, Worldedit, Essentials, bPermissions,

About yourself: Im 15 Im Nice And Love Minecraft Im Very Active And Im Trust able to make Building And Other Stuff Im in 9th Grade I Play Football  I like making new friends in MC  And like Helping Out.! People

Dedication: On MC 2-4 HOURS A Day

why should i pick you: Im Active And Nice And Also a Cool Person When I Meet People I will Try helping this server any how i can i am a delicated kid and love to build many things on MC

I Wish You Alll Did Good

-Jack

MysticGohan33
  • Minecraft: MysticGohan33

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

IGN: MysticGohan33
Qualifications:
I've been Moderator on about 3 servers up until now and current developer for me and my friends' server.
Plugins knowledge: I know how to set up permissions (PermissionsEX and bPermissions), I know extensively how to use WorldEdit and WorldGuard. Configurating plugins is a breeze for me, i'm a quick learner. I also know how to use Hawkeye and LogBlock both being anti griefing plugins.
About yourself:
I'm 14 years old and I live in Brazil.
Dedication:
I can be on for an entire weekend if you want I usually dont sleep on weekends, on the weekdays probably about 3 hours per day.
why should i pick you:
You should pick me because I have a large knowledge of bukkit plugins and how to config them.
Im not too shabby at building.
I have a fair amount of knowledge of redstone.
I run a server with me and my friends (it's currently in development) I do the plugins for them.

Contact me through skype, my skype name is pdr.kasper

Owner on:
Posted Image

IyRuK
    IyRuK

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostJackTheGreatSkyblockMiner, on 19 November 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

IGN: MoBaT

Qualifications:  i have been mod and op on several servers

Plugins knowledge: HawkEye, WorldGuard, Worldedit, Essentials, bPermissions,

About yourself: Im 15 Im Nice And Love Minecraft Im Very Active And Im Trust able to make Building And Other Stuff Im in 9th Grade I Play Football  I like making new friends in MC  And like Helping Out.! People

Dedication: On MC 2-4 HOURS A Day

why should i pick you: Im Active And Nice And Also a Cool Person When I Meet People I will Try helping this server any how i can i am a delicated kid and love to build many things on MC

I Wish You Alll Did Good

-Jack

View PostMysticGohan33, on 19 November 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

IGN: MysticGohan33
Qualifications:
I've been Moderator on about 3 servers up until now and current developer for me and my friends' server.
Plugins knowledge: I know how to set up permissions (PermissionsEX and bPermissions), I know extensively how to use WorldEdit and WorldGuard. Configurating plugins is a breeze for me, i'm a quick learner.
About yourself:
I'm 14 years old and I live in Brazil.
Dedication:
I can be on for an entire weekend if you want I usually dont sleep on weekends, on the weekdays probably about 3 hours per day.
why should i pick you:
You should pick me because I have a large knowledge of bukkit plugins and how to config them.
Im not too shabby at building.
I have a fair amount of knowledge of redstone.
I run a server with me and my friends (it's currently in development) I do the plugins for them.

Contact me through skype, my skype name is pdr.kasper

as stated above. i need to ensure my staff are able to actively be on the server. please connect to the server and either start recruiting users to join, or speak with me about assisting in building. please let met know you were from the staff post by adding #staff in your message to me in Minecraft
Posted Image

MysticGohan33
  • Minecraft: MysticGohan33

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostIyRuK, on 19 November 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

as stated above. i need to ensure my staff are able to actively be on the server. please connect to the server and either start recruiting users to join, or speak with me about assisting in building. please let met know you were from the staff post by adding #staff in your message to me in Minecraft
I will be active trust me.I will join ASAP.

Owner on:
Posted Image

Vicky369
    Vicky369

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

IGN: Vicky369
Qualifications: My Qualifiations.. ;D I Am Dedicated to ALL of my servers (Not My Own) I Have ALOT of experience with staff... Ive been Co-Owner on 2 servers that are curently Not Up And Running for they have some maintnence being done, Mod on 1 server, And admin on 2 Servers.
Plugins knowledge: For Plugin Knowledge.. ehh well I Dont Know That Much About Plugins.. i only know good plugins my friends and i use for their servers
About yourself: About myself.. well Im A Girl... And Im Unique Lmfao! XD lol Im Dedicated to all servers, i have a good reputation on ALL the servers i play.
Dedication:  My Dedication Is I Love Playing Minecraft And Im On EVERYDAY! Litteraly. My Cousins and i Love to play minecraft on our ipads together, and my sister joins in ocasionally. Im The kind of person who is funny, fun, outgoing, and creative.
why should i pick you: You Should Pick me Because Although I LOVE to Have fun, when we have greifers, hackers, or people not following the rules, i have no tolerance for it. Ive been on minecraft for a while and i know how things go.

Hope to be Seeing you on your server as me being one of the "Guys" Posted Image

Bye!

Sincerely,
Vicky