Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Superflat Code Generator [v1.0.0.1]

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Zachster1996
  • Minecraft: Zachster1996

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

I AM CURRENTLY HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH MY DROPBOX ACCOUNT AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW AND THE SCREENSHOT ARE NOT WORKING. I HAVE SETUP A TEMPORARY MIRROR FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS. I HOPE TO HAVE THIS FIXED SOON. TEMPORARY DOWNLOAD LINK

Are you confused by the new preset codes for Superflat worlds? Are you trying to make your own custom Superflat world, but can't seem to get it right? Look no further! Introducing the Superflat Code Generator! With this tool, you can now make your own custom Superflat worlds with ease. Simply fill out the form, click generate, then copy and paste into Minecraft! It's as simple as that! Best of all, this application is just one small file! Put it on a USB stick and take it with you! Pick it up today!

Download Here

Note: This application requires .NET Framework. If you don't already have it, you can download it here.

FAQ:

Spoiler:

Screenshot:
Posted Image
Want something great to listen to while playing Minecraft? Listen To WZMT - Your Source For The Best Minecraft Radio
Confused by Superflat codes? Want custom Superflat maps? If so, download Superflat Code Generator.

Register or log in to remove.

helen269

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

What is the code for just sky and can I change the seed of an existing world?

MrDare360
  • Minecraft: MrDare360

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Nice job!
Posted Image

Zachster1996

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

View Posthelen269, on 06 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

For just sky and nothing else, I think you just choose the sky biome and one layer of air (block id 0) with everything else off. Also, this is not for seeds. It is for the customize button under the world type button when you choose Superflat  To change an existing world choose the world you want to use, click recreate and put the code in.
Want something great to listen to while playing Minecraft? Listen To WZMT - Your Source For The Best Minecraft Radio
Confused by Superflat codes? Want custom Superflat maps? If so, download Superflat Code Generator.

Zachster1996

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Updated to 1.0.0.1. This was to fix a bug in the ordering of the list of layers. Now the listing of the layers is the order of the layers in game. (e.g. if you have 1 layer of bedrock on the bottom, it should be the bottom on the list)

Jake5226
    Jake5226

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

I might be doing something wrong, but you can't seem to paste into the presets bar in minecraft. PLEASE ANSWER!:)

DogsRNice

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

this looks nice
Posted Image

Zachster1996

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

View PostJake5226, on 08 November 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

I might be doing something wrong, but you can't seem to paste into the presets bar in minecraft. PLEASE ANSWER!Posted Image

When you get to it, backspace whatever text is in there and then press CTRL+V to paste it in.

shadow208

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Antivirus detected an virus! Nice try!
Posted Image

dap300
    dap300

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • Minecraft: MenaceCraft

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Python version please.
Posted Image
Posted Image

themonster007

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Is this a seed generator or?

Looks pretty awesome, I may try it out.

Zachster1996

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

View Postshadow208, on 28 November 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Antivirus detected an virus! Nice try!

It's probably because this is a new program that antiviruses haven't seen much of yet. My antivirus did this too. However, I promise this is completely 100% safe.

Zachster1996

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

View Postthemonster007, on 28 November 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

Is this a seed generator or?

Looks pretty awesome, I may try it out.

Its for the new superflat preset codes. When making a new world and you select Superflat, a customize button will appear. Click that, then click presets. Then paste the code from this program into that text box then click use preset, then click done, then create the world.

rsmalec
    rsmalec

Blaze Extinguisher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4548 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

This is nice, but I think you may want to add some guidance or warning messages.

There are some combinations of parameters that can totally lock up the game.

Posted Image

Zachster1996

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

View Postrsmalec, on 12 December 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

This is nice, but I think you may want to add some guidance or warning messages.

There are some combinations of parameters that can totally lock up the game.

Yea it's not the tool, its just that if you spawn a ton of stuff in there it takes a lot of resources. It can happen no matter what you are doing.

TENxWORDSx

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Can you select 2 or more biome types? I want to make an ice mountain with forest.

Zachster1996

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

View PostTENxWORDSx, on 17 December 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Can you select 2 or more biome types? I want to make an ice mountain with forest.

Unfortunately, the way that Minecraft handles the codes it is impossible. If it was allowed I would put it in there.

JOHNDeereman815

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

View Posthelen269, on 06 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

do 12 its the id for sand, place a non falling blck the sand will fall and you got oblivion

helen269

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

View PostJOHNDeereman815, on 15 January 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

do 12 its the id for sand, place a non falling blck the sand will fall and you got oblivion

Just tried it, thanks. That was weird! :-)

pepod09
    pepod09

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

When I Go To The Download Link It shows Posted Image

Restricted Content
This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support.
Help Please?
Click Here!