• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.2] Mindcrack Like Vanilla Server, Mature Community, 20 Slots, Whitelisted, 24/7

survivalvanillasmall mature 1.4 whitelist 24/7 mindcrack like server survival whitelisted apply now

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

Wagonator
  • Minecraft: A7XElite
  • Xbox:Less Horrible

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostSilky0Johnston, on 03 December 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

Heh thanks for the shoutout.

No problem! Anything for a server as amazing as Minnesota!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

greenkoala7

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

IGN:

Location(Country):United States

Minecraft Experience:since beta 1.3

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.)adventurer

Why do you want to join the server? because i want to finally play on a server where i dont get griefed 100% of the time and i want to be a part of a community

Can you give me a good joke? a mosquito flys past a camel, the mosquito says did i do that? (kinda lame but  oh well)

Tell me something about you. i play minecraft alot.

greenkoala7

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

IGN: greenkoala7

Location(Country):United States

Minecraft Experience:since beta 1.3

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.)adventurer

Why do you want to join the server? because i want to finally play on a server where i dont get griefed 100% of the time and i want to be a part of a community

Can you give me a good joke? a mosquito flys past a camel, the mosquito says did i do that? (kinda lame but  oh well)

Tell me something about you. i play minecraft alot.

Sorry this is my second time uploading this i forgot to leave my ign last time please reply

Wagonator

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

Still intrested in a vanilla, SMP server? I now RUN one.

http://www.minecraft...hitelisted-247/

If you want to join the new server, please post a application here on the link given.
Posted Image

corbzz
    corbzz

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

IGN: xCoRbZz

Location(Country): Canada

Minecraft Experience: 2 years, been playing also with mods and FTB.

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) I mostly like building and designing. Been doing that since I first got the game, I really like the fact that you can almost build anything and I always have cool new ideas in mind so I just love building and designing patterns and builds :)

Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a pure vanilla Mindcrack-like server. I also like small community servers like this one so that is why I am applying. Also, I am looking for a good and stable server where I can trust everyone and build freely without hesitating :)

Can you give me a good joke? Not really a joke but I commented this on some Slender video on Youtube, forgot which one it was but this is what I said. So the video was a guy playing Slender with like stereo audio and all that loud stuff and I had my headset on because I was recording a video and then so I was watching the video and during that time, I was scratching  my balls :3 and like the guy in the video encountered Slenderman and he screamed SO loud that my ears after were ringing and this was my comment. "I was scratching my balls during the video and I almost ripped my dick off". THis got 230 likes XD

Tell me something about you. I LIKE KUNG FU :) I also love basketball. Shoot dem hoops :)

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) Yes, this owner thought I was griefing a faction when I was redesigning my OWN faction. Stupid owner, he over reacted :l

clownymcclown
  • Location: Lost somewhere in a parallel sub-demension of the nether
  • Minecraft: clownymcclown

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

IGN: clownymcclown

Location(Country): USA, Eastern Standard Time

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing since early Alpha, but I stopped playing towards the end of alpha, so I missed all of beta, and I started playing again in 1.2.5

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) I like to live underground, and I am trying to learn redstone better

Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a good, friendly whitelisted survival server to play on.

Can you give me a good joke? a man walks into a zoo, he says to the owner "I've got some good gnus and some bad gnus for you"

Tell me something about you. I am nice, mature, friendly, helpful, sarcastic at times but not rude, and I try to help others and be the best person I can be.

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) I have been banned from 2 servers for griefing, but it was about a year and a half ago, and I have matured significantly since then, and gotten over it. If you want my excuse for each server, I can give you them.

Wagonator

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postclownymcclown, on 08 October 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

IGN: clownymcclown

Location(Country): USA, Eastern Standard Time

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing since early Alpha, but I stopped playing towards the end of alpha, so I missed all of beta, and I started playing again in 1.2.5

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) I like to live underground, and I am trying to learn redstone better

Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a good, friendly whitelisted survival server to play on.

Can you give me a good joke? a man walks into a zoo, he says to the owner "I've got some good gnus and some bad gnus for you"

Tell me something about you. I am nice, mature, friendly, helpful, sarcastic at times but not rude, and I try to help others and be the best person I can be.

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) I have been banned from 2 servers for griefing, but it was about a year and a half ago, and I have matured significantly since then, and gotten over it. If you want my excuse for each server, I can give you them.

Sounds like a great application mate, but this server is now quite old and shut down. If you would like to join a server that is like this, but also in UHC mode, click here!

Say A7XElite sent you, then you should be good. :D
Posted Image